Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And then read the truth here.....

First, Ramirez says she was completely inebriated when the misconduct supposedly occurred.

Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat. According to Farrow and Mayer, “in her initial conversations with The New Yorker, [Ramirez] was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.” But one can do plenty of brain washing in six days.

We’ve all heard of the “MeToo” movement. Now we have the “MeToo, My Democrat Attorney Thinks” movement.

Third, Ramirez doesn’t even claim she saw Kavanaugh do anything; only that someone yelled out that Brett had done something.

Fourth, none of the other dozen people the New Yorker contacted said that Kavanaugh was even at the party where the misconduct allegedly occurred, let alone that misconduct actually occurred.

Fifth, multiple other students went on the record disputing that this happened.

For these reasons, this latest ambush, at least as reported by Farrow and Mayer, doesn’t rise to the level of something the Judiciary Committee should consider.

So, sexual assault is a free pass for men when the target is"completely inebriated". SO MAGA DOPER AMERICA OF YOU!
When it comes to straw man arguments, SJWs are the kings.

This level of desperation is dangerous. When this fails; there's no telling what they might do. Just fucking shoot him? I can't rule it out...

This level of desperation is dangerous. When this fails; there's no telling what they might do. Just fucking shoot him? I can't rule it out...
They would burn the whole country down if that's what it took to deny Republicans this seat.

If your a woman and a DEMOCRAT has abused you or assaulted you, you have hard evidence of it, you need to shut up and be quiet #NOTYOU....

Now if your a Republican and an unprovable accusation is made against you, your guilty and you need to shut up...#METOO

When are women going to realize they are being used by the left as tampons and when they are done messing you up and using you they are going to throw you away?

Last edited:
When Levin the great one described tonight Obama's appointment of judges did anyone else think to question if his agenda was not actually towards progressive leaning ideology, but actually through who could be influenced or Mob/cartel friendly-or bought?
Anyone else envision this appointment grab by Obama to be liken to the premise in
The Devil's Advocat movie-to control court cases and protect friends (donors)?
KAVANAUGH can't be bought by Comcast or Time Warner so he's not palatable to the corrupt.

This might completely sink whatever democrats thought they had in the November elections. These phony complaints are certainly generating a awful lot of revulsion against democrats.

This might completely sink whatever democrats thought they had in the November elections. These phony complaints are certainly generating a awful lot of revulsion against democrats.

This is waking up the moderates and evangelicals to the slimy pieces of shit and they are pissed off.. Its going to be a blood bath in Nov... a red wave like they haven't seen in decades...

This is waking up the moderates and evangelicals to the slimy pieces of shit and they are pissed off.. Its going to be a blood bath in Nov... a red wave like they haven't seen in decades...
I'm certainly pissed off. I will crawl over broken glass if I have to just to vote against Democrats.

We have people crying rape with zero understanding of what must occur for that charge to apply. Another case of liberal sentiment attempting to vacate fact and truth
She isn't crying rape she's crying sexual assault d u h. And there is no statute of limitations in in Maryland. And a Yale alumna is speaking up. Try real news sometime.
Go back and read some of the posts here and you will see a dozen or more that categorize the allegations as rape or “attempted” rape
Yes attempted rape it's not rape.

Since I know neither Kavanaugh nor Ford, I can only speculate. However, I do remember college boys, some of whom were quite aggressive. And I just finished reading the thread about Protestant ministers resigning. If you read the attached article, some of these nice, upstanding church leaders admitted to lying about their sexual conduct.

so hmmm . . .

I'm certainly pissed off. I will crawl over broken glass if I have to just to vote against Democrats.
Yes we know you are brainwashed....
Watch Live: At Least 2 More Women Set To Accuse Kavanaugh To Stop Critical Vote
Last Tuesday, the 19th of September, Alex Jones predicted that at least two more women will be rolled out by the Democrats to destroy Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. With the second accuser Deborah Ramirez appearing on cue, Jones explains how he predicted it and what that means for the future of the Supreme Court.

OMG more paid off jackasses trying to sink this guy just like Trump , and of course we make next years news today and those who have no idea wtf is going on in reality just can't figure out the political games of LIE, CHEAT, STEAL and we might as well add set people up, and pay them off in order to make false claims.

Hey if you are a Republican just get your democratic kk...uuunts out there to lie and scream rape.

AND ALEX ISN'T NOT OFTEN WRONG..

and since most jerk offs will fail to click hte provided link

View attachment 218142

BREAKING: Second Kavanaugh Accuser is a ‘Never Trumper’
Women accusing republican scum are always lying whores So were the 18 accusing the pos trump Women always lie except if they're republican

You'll change your mind once a Trump hating bitch accuses you, or a son, grandson, hell maybe even a brother, Uncle yep you all eat yourselves alive. This goes way beyond the losers who use the left right paridiam , when it comes to eating each other alive being a Demotard, or Repub. doesn't really matter in the end.
Yes we know you are brainwashed and obsessed LOL

Since I know neither Kavanaugh nor Ford, I can only speculate. However, I do remember college boys, some of whom were quite aggressive. And I just finished reading the thread about Protestant ministers resigning. If you read the attached article, some of these nice, upstanding church leaders admitted to lying about their sexual conduct.

so hmmm . . .
Me too... Times up

We have gone from Kavanaugh making an unwanted advance on a fully clothed women to full gang rape of students at a major college. All this in a matter of days. What could be next? Serial murder?

We have gone from Kavanaugh making an unwanted advance on a fully clothed women to full gang rape of students at a major college. All this in a matter of days. What could be next? Serial murder?

Pinning someone down on a bed, covering her mouth, and trying to get her clothes off is a bit more than "an unwanted advance." I'm not sure where you got the gang-rape thing.

Actually, there have been serial murders on campus.

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Maybe they just shouldn’t nominate rapists

The demrats stand by Clinton, Al Franken, Keith EIlison etc. So go F yourself left wing liar.

Don’t forget Cory Booker who admitted to groping a 15 year old girl, which makes him more of a “rapist” than Kavanaugh.

Keep in mind that the Dems only have to convince one person to turn on Kavanaugh and that is Susan Collins. She's the weak link they have to chip away at over the next week.

Pinning someone down on a bed, covering her mouth, and trying to get her clothes off is a bit more than "an unwanted advance." I'm not sure where you got the gang-rape thing.

Actually, there have been serial murders on campus.

She has to prove that happened. So far there is 0 evidence and 0 witnesses to support her claim. Maybe she likes it 'rough' and was drunk and fantasizing. :04:

Forum List

Back