Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have stated for a VERY LONG time, Trump is a liar. We actually agree on that.

A liar cannot be trusted, period.
so then you probably dont trust any politicians then....right?...

Trump is the one person I trust the least & Trump actually is NOT a politician.

Trump is above all else a con man; he fooled a lot of people but he didn't fool me
anyone who voted for trump knew exactly what kind of a person he was....he wasnt fooling anybody....

Yes; I agree. The voters KNEW they were voting for a con man, a liar, a failed business man, a pussy grabber aka a sexula assaulter, an adulterer, you name it, etc.

Yes; I agree. They all knew, or should have known.

and still thought he was better than his opponent.

(failed businessman?)

filed FOUR business bankruptcies that cost banks many billions but left Trump smelling like a rose turd.

And, where is Trump gonna run to when he ends up destroying America?

Is he gonna go running back to bankruptcy court, again?

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

Liberal harpies seek to destroy him with events they may or may not remember. And why, you may ask? Oh, because they perceive that he might stand in the way of them offing their own babies in the womb.

That's where we are, America. They want to destroy a man's life because maybe he won't let them off their own babies.

'Murica.

So you admit that this guy is one of the cult guys and you want him on the Supreme Court no wonder what sort of sex freak he is because you are in the same cult? We already have sex freaks in the presidency and the vice-presidency.

Trump is above all else a con man; he fooled a lot of people but he didn't fool me
anyone who voted for trump knew exactly what kind of a person he was....he wasnt fooling anybody....

Yes; I agree. The voters KNEW they were voting for a con man, a liar, a failed business man, a pussy grabber aka a sexula assaulter, an adulterer, you name it, etc.

(failed businessman?)

filed FOUR business bankruptcies that cost banks many billions but left Trump smelling like a rose turd.

4?

I heard 6.

and, out of how many business operating under his name?

(failed businessman?)

4?

I heard 6.

You really should not be so lazy; a second grader could locate this s***.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/08/01/donald-trumps-bankruptcies/

(failed businessman?)

4?

I heard 6.

Thank you

6 bankruptcies, 13 failed businesses.

out of 513 companies.

(failed businessman?)

4?

I heard 6.

Thank you

out of 513 companies.

Yes; bankruptcies that cost others billion$

(failed businessman?)

4?

I heard 6.

Thank you

out of 513 companies.

and of course you have a 'snopes' to back that up,

Right?

4?

I heard 6.

Thank you

out of 513 companies.

Right?

Wow; you really are lazy. Bankruptcies are public record.

In Trump's case, he likley had the banks sign NDAs. :206:

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

Liberal harpies seek to destroy him with events they may or may not remember. And why, you may ask? Oh, because they perceive that he might stand in the way of them offing their own babies in the womb.

That's where we are, America. They want to destroy a man's life because maybe he won't let them off their own babies.

'Murica.

So you admit that this guy is one of the cult guys and you want him on the Supreme Court no wonder what sort of sex freak he is because you are in the same cult? We already have sex freaks in the presidency and the vice-presidency.

“Cult “?

4?

I heard 6.

Thank you

out of 513 companies.

Right?

Wow; you really are lazy. Bankruptcies are public record.

In Trump's case, he likley had the banks sign NDAs. :206:

How about facing the fact that out of 500+ companies, only about 20 of them went toes up.

nah, you'll never do that.

if he only had ONE bankruptcy, you'd focus on that, and not the other 499.

Do us a favor, little boy....

prove your partisanship somewhere else.

you're boring.

Trump says a lot of things, most of which are not true. He says what people want to hear, that way they cheer for him even more. I am surprised you have not figured that out about him

as compared to a hell of a lot of politicians who are not like what they want you to believe...many are crooks,liars and assholes that you find out much later...

(failed businessman?)

many righties felt Obama destroyed America too...

as compared to a hell of a lot of politicians who are not like what they want you to believe...many are crooks,liars and assholes that you find out much later...

well then, I guess that explains why we reside in such a f***ed up nation?

(failed businessman?)

If I recall correctly, G. W. Bush left Obama the shit hole aftermath of 9/11, those shitty wars that G. W. made a 'choice' to engage in in which W. threw away American lives & treasure as a response to 9/11, and to place the cherry on top of all that, G. W. offered Obama the worst economic disaster since the 'Great Depression.'

That is a LOT of SHIT to have on your plate when you walk into the front door of your 'fixer upper.'
BUT as we all know, that is exactly what Obama had on his plate; a HUGE pile of shit.
I think Obama did a pretty good job with that plate full of shit.
The fact that he was NOT white just really pisses off the folks on the right; that, and the fact that Obama helped to navigate US out of that HUGE plate of shit.

Yes, I understand that many Americans were ungrateful concerning Obama & I also understand they still are ungrateful.

Life is a bitch.

well then, I guess that explains why we reside in such a f***ed up nation?
which is why a hell of a lot of those asswipes should not be re-elected.....but the party diehards all make sure they are.....because as they all seem to believe...."its YOUR congress person who is the problem,not mine".....

(failed businessman?)

If I recall correctly, G. W. Bush left Obama the shit hole aftermath of 9/11, those shitty wars that G. W. made a 'choice' to engage in in which W. threw away American lives & treasure as a response to 9/11, and to place the cherry on top of all that, G. W. offered Obama the worst economic disaster since the 'Great Depression.'

That is a LOT of SHIT to have on your plate when you walk into the front door of your 'fixer upper.'
BUT as we all know, that is exactly what Obama had on his plate; a HUGE pile of shit.
I think Obama did a pretty good job with that plate full of shit.
The fact that he was NOT white just really pisses off the folks on the right; that, and the fact that Obama helped to navigate US out of that HUGE plate of shit.

Yes, I understand that many Americans were ungrateful concerning Obama & I also understand they still are ungrateful.

Life is a bitch.

no argument there,i was about 50-50 with Obama,i overall just felt like Bush,he was a half-assed leader.....i gave him like all the rest the benefit of the doubt and gave him a year or so before i started getting on him......

Compared to the best democrat....I am a great man......

Pee Wee Herman is a great man by that standard.
Compared to the best democrat....I am a great man......

Pee Wee Herman is a great man by that standard.
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
Deep State Lawyers for Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, and Andrew McCabe show up & suddenly there is a 2nd Accuser....

....what a coincidence.

SSDD from the despicable POS Democrats...
and soon you freeking repubs can bash a 3rd
Sounds like the Democrats are finding more fake accusers for Kavanaugh so they out-number the number of real Ellison accusers...

:p
What have I been predicting would happen?
Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Rush Limbaugh predicted Wed, hour 1 I believe, that Fords story would unravel and another would appear to replace her.
Because that is Rush's pre emptive spin, as he knows as well as anyone that sexual predators are predators for life.

Forum List

Back