Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these new allegations as credible as the last set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read the article you may be able to discern that.

From your article I would say they are equal the current charges.

So you’re telling me that there is a never ending procession of allegations without proof based on hazy memories that didn’t surface until all other attempts to find dirt on the guy were exhausted. Funny, I think I was in your dorm when we were in college and someone said you molested them. Don’t remember the year or school or who was male or female or specifically what they said. Should you expect the FBI at your doorstep to investigate, or is my allegation baseless?

/——/ Gator, how could you?

I didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Are these new allegations as credible as the last set?

If you read the article you may be able to discern that.

From your article I would say they are equal the current charges.

So you’re telling me that there is a never ending procession of allegations without proof based on hazy memories that didn’t surface until all other attempts to find dirt on the guy were exhausted. Funny, I think I was in your dorm when we were in college and someone said you molested them. Don’t remember the year or school or who was male or female or specifically what they said. Should you expect the FBI at your doorstep to investigate, or is my allegation baseless?

/——/ Gator, how could you?
maybe i missed something. gator doesn't believe the first set of charges and has been very vocal about that. he then asks of these charges are as "valid" as the last set, gets told to read the article, he does, again says these charges are as bullshit as the last and he's still catching shit for agreeing with said poster?

it's early here and my energy drink hasn't kicked in but that's how this reads.

Dishpan totally misread my post. Not sure if it was an honest mistake or done on purpose

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.

Have you courage sufficient to admit if Kavanaugh was a proven pro-choicer or abortionist apologist, you'd be singing his praises in a sermon on Mt. Care Bear? I will go ahead and presume not.
Have you the courage to admit that if Kavanough were a proven pro-choicer or abortion apologist, you'd be calling for nailing his hide to dry on a rack in front of the supreme Court?
You're admitting that politics is the only reason you're swallowing this horseshit.
You betcha! However, it is his past writings and speeches that does it for me. AND the stalling tactic of the Republican party in holding back his documentation, then dumping thousands of pages the night (late night) before a hearing.

The GOP is still withholding over 40K pages of Kavanaugh info from his time working with G. W. Bush, that Mr. 9/11 & Iraq War super hero dude.

Sad Snowflake response.

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
Deep State Lawyers for Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, and Andrew McCabe show up & suddenly there is a 2nd Accuser....

....what a coincidence.

SSDD from the despicable POS Democrats...

Before it's all said & done I'm confident there will be at least five, maybe six that accuse Kavanaugh of some type of sexual abuse/assault/harassment
the accusations didn't kick Clinton out of office, didn't keep Trump from taking office.

and they had a lot more proof of hanky-panky than Kavanaugh is being accused of.

Well, to be honest, we most likely would not be having this conversation if not for the Whitewater investigation that uncovered a lie about a blow job. IMO that is how this whole can of worms, or maybe a better descriptor may be, this Pandora's Box, was allowed in the first place. That is also likely why we currently have the whole RussiaGate BS.

I see all of these current themes as blow back from 1998. I'm confident I'm not the only one that sees this.

This is ALL the fault of the voters. The electorate has fallen into the trap of believing they only have two choices; a Dem, or a Rep. Myself? I haven't voted for a Dem, or a Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades.

Our nation is screwed up because the (typical) voter believes we have only a two party system. That is on the voters.
Why is that? IMO voters are lazy; too lazy to do research on optional candidates & too lazy to get outside of their little comfort zone.

investigation that uncovered a lie about a blow job.

a lie about a blowjob?

the blowjob Clinton admitted to the day he left office?

If the Clinton's had been honest about Bill's lack of the ability to keep his pecker in his pocket...we most likely wouldn't have had to deal with their corrupt lying asses for the past twenty years! Slick Willy and Hillary started out lying about Gennifer Flowers and got away with it and they've been lying ever since.

Trump is not anti-abortion, he only "changed" his stance when he decided to run for POTUS as a Repub. Trump does not have any desire to see RvW over turned, hell he might have chosen him for that very reason.

Trump says a lot of things, most of which are not true. He says what people want to hear, that way they cheer for him even more. I am surprised you have not figured that out about him

I've posted numerous times he lies every time he opens his mouth

A serial liar is not anyone that needs to be POTUS, period

But you voted for Obama anyway.

I never voted for Obama, even tho' I had two opportunities to do so.
I haven't voted for a Democrat, nor Republican for POTUS, in nearly four decades.

Have you courage sufficient to admit if Kavanaugh was a proven pro-choicer or abortionist apologist, you'd be singing his praises in a sermon on Mt. Care Bear? I will go ahead and presume not.
Have you the courage to admit that if Kavanough were a proven pro-choicer or abortion apologist, you'd be calling for nailing his hide to dry on a rack in front of the supreme Court?
You're admitting that politics is the only reason you're swallowing this horseshit.
You betcha! However, it is his past writings and speeches that does it for me. AND the stalling tactic of the Republican party in holding back his documentation, then dumping thousands of pages the night (late night) before a hearing.

The GOP is still withholding over 40K pages of Kavanaugh info from his time working with G. W. Bush, that Mr. 9/11 & Iraq War super hero dude.

Sad Snowflake response.

You may think it is sad but it is none the less true.

Deep State Lawyers for Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, and Andrew McCabe show up & suddenly there is a 2nd Accuser....

....what a coincidence.

Before it's all said & done I'm confident there will be at least five, maybe six that accuse Kavanaugh of some type of sexual abuse/assault/harassment
the accusations didn't kick Clinton out of office, didn't keep Trump from taking office.

and they had a lot more proof of hanky-panky than Kavanaugh is being accused of.

Well, to be honest, we most likely would not be having this conversation if not for the Whitewater investigation that uncovered a lie about a blow job. IMO that is how this whole can of worms, or maybe a better descriptor may be, this Pandora's Box, was allowed in the first place. That is also likely why we currently have the whole RussiaGate BS.

I see all of these current themes as blow back from 1998. I'm confident I'm not the only one that sees this.

This is ALL the fault of the voters. The electorate has fallen into the trap of believing they only have two choices; a Dem, or a Rep. Myself? I haven't voted for a Dem, or a Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades.

Our nation is screwed up because the (typical) voter believes we have only a two party system. That is on the voters.
Why is that? IMO voters are lazy; too lazy to do research on optional candidates & too lazy to get outside of their little comfort zone.

a lie about a blowjob?

after all the content within my post, that is all you have to comment on is the 'blow job?'

and lemme guess; you were like what, 10 years old in 1998?

....what a coincidence.

a lie about a blowjob?

after all the content within my post, that is all you have to comment on is the 'blow job?'

and lemme guess; you were like what, 10 years old in 1998?

and I was just correcting your blatant mistake

Sad Snowflake response.

You may think it is sad but it is none the less true.
about the only thing i know is true from you are the things you call a lie.

...just like with Herman Cain.

Remember what happened immediately after Herman Cain said 'For my Family, ENOUGH of the Left's attempts to destroy me and my family for political gain' and pulled out of the election?

Every female accuser the Democrats had brought out immediately crawled back into the gutters, every sexual harassment / sexual assault law suit that had been filed suddenly disappeared, and the Leftist Media - who had painted Cain as a sexual predator who HAD to be dealt with / must be brought to justice immediately stopped talking about him.

Suddenly Cain was insignificant, not the immediate sexual predator threat to women that had to be taken down, completely ignored by the media who said not another word about the man once they had successfully taken him down.

This tactic is all that is wrong, deplorable, despicable, unethical, immoral, and soulless in the cesspool / swamp that has become Politics in the United States...thanks to the Democratic Party who continues to execute this same strategy time and time again....as PROVEN by recorded history.

...just like with Herman Cain.

Remember what happened immediately after Herman Cain said 'For my Family, ENOUGH of the Left's attempts to destroy me and my family for political gain' and pulled out of the election?

Every female accuser the Democrats had brought out immediately crawled back into the gutters, every sexual harassment / sexual assault law suit that had been filed suddenly disappeared, and the Leftist Media - who had painted Cain as a sexual predator who HAD to be dealt with / must be brought to justice immediately stopped talking about him.

Suddenly Cain was insignificant, not the immediate sexual predator threat to women that had to be taken down, completely ignored by the media who said not another word about the man once they had successfully taken him down.

This tactic is all that is wrong, deplorable, despicable, unethical, immoral, and soulless in the cesspool / swamp that has become Politics in the United States...thanks to the Democratic Party who continues to execute this same strategy time and time again....as PROVEN by recorded history.
Huh? First time I saw this strategy was in the 90’s against a Democrat.

The first real attempt to use sexual abuse as a means to unseat an elected official or appointee (that I could find), was Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas (appointed by Franklin D. Roosevelt). He reportedly tried to molest a flight attendant in his judicial chambers, was recommended for impeachment on the grounds of insufficient moral character, and the House Judiciary Committee (led by Rep. Emanuel Celler, D-NY) found insufficient grounds for impeachment based on the accusations.

(Edit)
He also went on to serve the longest term as a Supreme Court Justice (36 years, 211 days).

Last edited:

The first real attempt to use sexual abuse as a means to unseat an elected official or appointee (that I could find), was Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas (appointed by Franklin D. Roosevelt). He reportedly tried to molest a flight attendant in his judicial chambers, was recommended for impeachment on the grounds of insufficient moral character, and the House Judiciary Committee (led by Rep. Emanuel Celler, D-NY) found insufficient grounds for impeachment based on the accusations.

(Edit)
He also went on to serve the longest term as a Supreme Court Justice (36 years, 211 days).
That’s way before my time.

(Edit)
That’s way before my time.

Well , you were still correct it was used against a Democrat, or at least a Democrat appointee. The House Judiciary Committee controlled by Democrats didn't think the accusations were enough to remove him from the Supreme Court though.

Trump is not anti-abortion, he only "changed" his stance when he decided to run for POTUS as a Repub. Trump does not have any desire to see RvW over turned, hell he might have chosen him for that very reason.

Trump says a lot of things, most of which are not true. He says what people want to hear, that way they cheer for him even more. I am surprised you have not figured that out about him

I have stated for a VERY LONG time, Trump is a liar. We actually agree on that.

A liar cannot be trusted, period.

so then you probably dont trust any politicians then....right?...

Trump is the one person I trust the least & Trump actually is NOT a politician.

Trump is above all else a con man; he fooled a lot of people but he didn't fool me

anyone who voted for trump knew exactly what kind of a person he was....he wasnt fooling anybody....

then every single SC nominee in the future will be subjected to deliberately false allegations.

The standard has to be some form of proof.

Allegations with no evidence cannot stop nominations of any kind, otherwise they will stop all....
Sorry, but the GOP started that ball rolling with Garland.
They accused Garland of sexual assault and attempted rape?

Trump is above all else a con man; he fooled a lot of people but he didn't fool me

anyone who voted for trump knew exactly what kind of a person he was....he wasnt fooling anybody....

Yes; I agree. The voters KNEW they were voting for a con man, a liar, a failed business man, a pussy grabber aka a sexula assaulter, an adulterer, you name it, etc.

Yes; I agree. They all knew, or should have known.

Yes; I agree. The voters KNEW they were voting for a con man, a liar, a failed business man, a pussy grabber aka a sexula assaulter, an adulterer, you name it, etc.

Yes; I agree. They all knew, or should have known.

and still thought he was better than his opponent.

(failed businessman?)

Forum List

Back