🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you admit that this guy is one of the cult guys and you want him on the Supreme Court no wonder what sort of sex freak he is because you are in the same cult?
Spot on, that is the current republican position.
'Cult'?

Oh yeah....the 'PRO-LIFE' Cult Hirono was talking about.

Apparently being opposed to butchering babies capable of surviving outside the womb and opposing murdering babies as a form of post-sexual intercourse contraceptive makes you a 'cult member' and automatically makes anything you say and your judgment questionable...at least according to bat-shit crazy Liberals and snowflakes.

:p

the US judicial system is very crappy and highly politicized. this is due to its ownership by the rich. federal judges are slaves to the donors. cases are decided by mediocre courts that are highly politicized, including the Supreme Court.

thats the REAL problem here!

So you admit that this guy is one of the cult guys and you want him on the Supreme Court no wonder what sort of sex freak he is because you are in the same cult?
Spot on, that is the current republican position.
'Cult'?

Oh yeah....the 'PRO-LIFE' Cult Hirono was talking about.

Apparently being opposed to butchering babies capable of surviving outside the womb and opposing murdering babies as a form of post-sexual intercourse contraceptive makes you a 'cult member' and automatically makes anything you say and your judgment questionable...at least according to bat-shit crazy Liberals and snowflakes.

Your hyperbolic, weepy description of abortion really strengthens the point that you freaks are a cult.

How can we be sure Kavanaugh will have anything on under his robe?

Ah, the 30 years that he's been an upstanding citizen? Fact is, Winger...he was seen as a freakin' choir boy until you leftist assholes decided that you weren't going to let Trump appoint anymore Supreme Court Justices!
Huh? Since when do you oppose the McConnell Rule?

The Democrats and Liberal Left seek personal destruction in every way possible.

Flynn, Papadopoulos, Manafort - the Left could not give a rat's ass about them except as a TOOL to use to eventually get Trump....
- Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI despite Comey testifying his agents did not believe he lied during his testimony.
- Papa set up in a 'Perjury Trap' by a Hillary donor
- Manafort targeted for a crime that occurred over a decade earlier, before Obama was elected, when the Podestas were his partner (and were given immunity from the same crime Manafort was indicted for)

...and for 2 years while drawing a blank of any evidence against Trump they have been waking a war - constantly putting him on trial in the 'Court of Public Opinion' because they could not put him on trial in an actual court (***Strzok's texts regarding a 'Leak Strategy').

Kavanaugh, a judge Schumer called the most qualified to be a USSC Justice, is not the target of the infamous 'Politics of Personal Destruction' liberal tactic, better known now as being 'Herman Cain'ed.

Can anyone remember the last time the Democrats presented a case for why Americans should VOTE FOR THEM and not made the case why voters should NOT vote for the GOP?

The DNC screwed their constituents, screwed Bernie supporters, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, protected Hillary from prison, and bent Bernie over - stealing his earned nomination and giving it to Felon Hillary against the majority wishes of their own party's constituents / voters.

The DNC and the liberal media gave Trump millions of dollars in free press constantly trying to bash him.

After Hillary lost they went berserk attacking whites, women, blacks, middle America, Conservatives, etc....and for 2 years they have been carrying out exactly what we discovered the Russians had been doing since 2014 - DIVIDING AMERICA.

For 2 years the Democrats have publicly declared their commitment to Obstruction while putting all of their energy and effort into undermining this administration that has delivered so much success to the American people, to revenge for losing the election, to affecting a coup of the democratically elected President.

Their Mid-Term Election Platform, as either stated or demonstrated by their actions consists of:

Raise taxes
Send Manufacturing Plants Back Overseas
Return Unemployment Numbers To Obama-Era Levels
Reduce the number of jobs / full-time jobs
End higher wages, bonuses
Increase the dependency on Unemployment, Food Stamps, Welfare
Increase the dependency of Americans on Democrats again
Impeach Trump, crime or no crime, evidence or no evidence
Sabotage the success delivered to the Country
'Make America Weak / Dependent Again'

Your hyperbolic, weepy description of abortion really strengthens the point that you freaks are a cult.
Again, believing in NOT killing millions of unborn babies makes someone a cult?

The sacrificing millions of unborn babies on the Justification Alter of 'Free Choice' ... 'It is your RIGHT to kill all the babies you want ' ... does NOT make you a 'death' cult?

...believing in saving lives, not murdering them, is your definition of being a 'cult'?

:wtf:

Liberals have rabidly fought to make it illegal for anyone wanting to have an abortion to have to watch a video or to learn things such as THIS - so they fully understand all the facts before making their final choice:

What Babies Learn In the Womb

Babies cry in the womb and 18 other surprising facts I learned when I became a dad

According to liberals providing a woman with ALL of the information regarding the decision she is about to make is 'sinister', 'evil', 'wrong', and should be 'illegal'.

The obvious reason is because Liberals prefer their followers to be as ignorant of the facts / stupid as possible....it makes accepting liberal ideology and the lies they constantly spew more believable while making their indoctrinated sheep easier to manipulate and control.

KNOWLEDGE, according to liberals and snowflakes, are 'tools' of the Pro-Life 'Cult'...

upload_2018-9-24_14-4-18.jpeg
You remind me of the Monks in The Holy Grail.

Liberals have rabidly fought to make it illegal for anyone wanting to have an abortion to have to watch a video or to learn things such as THIS - so they fully understand all the facts before making their final choice:

What Babies Learn In the Womb

Babies cry in the womb and 18 other surprising facts I learned when I became a dad

According to liberals providing a woman with ALL of the information regarding the decision she is about to make is 'sinister', 'evil', 'wrong', and should be 'illegal'.

The obvious reason is because Liberals prefer their followers to be as ignorant of the facts / stupid as possible....it makes accepting liberal ideology and the lies they constantly spew more believable while making their indoctrinated sheep easier to manipulate and control.

KNOWLEDGE, according to liberals and snowflakes, are 'tools' of the Pro-Life 'Cult'...

View attachment 218236
You remind me of the Monks in The Holy Grail.

And you remind me of every uneducated slob i meet on the internet, who thinks that everyone else is as stupid and gullible as he is.

And you remind me of every uneducated slob i meet on the internet, who thinks that everyone else is as stupid and gullible as he is.
Being a liberal / Democrat already puts you almost automatically in the 'Jonathon Gruber' category of Liberal voters, which, unfortunately for you, means anything coming from you has to be parroted because according to Gruber snowflakes / liberals are too stupid to think for themselves:

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F8oBxrzS.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgunwatch.blogspot.com%2F2014%2F11%2Fthe-washington-post-called-jonathan.html&docid=8N-oNTnQSoIquM&tbnid=iwEa8tf6LqppoM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwj52-reotTdAhUHzFMKHYEyCk0QMwg8KAQwBA..i&w=1368&h=768&itg=1&bih=714&biw=990&q=democrat%20jonathon%20gruber%20&ved=0ahUKEwj52-reotTdAhUHzFMKHYEyCk0QMwg8KAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-9-24_14-31-51.jpeg
[/URL]

not unlike many rape/rape attempt victims, Ford initially reacted by wondering if she was somehow to blame.

was she?

imo, Ford's just being a slut. she wanted to sleep with Kavanaugh, and is covering it up by saying he wanted to rape her

Ah, the 30 years that he's been an upstanding citizen? Fact is, Winger...he was seen as a freakin' choir boy until you leftist assholes decided that you weren't going to let Trump appoint anymore Supreme Court Justices!

You mean the Biden Rule?
No, I meant what I said. Unlike McConnel, Biden never prevented a sitting president from replacing a Supreme Court vacancy. In fact, Biden never even proposed such bullshit.

not unlike many rape/rape attempt victims, Ford initially reacted by wondering if she was somehow to blame.

was she?
It is amazing how you can not only get in touch with yout own feminine side but how you can channel Ford's as well, sharing with us exactly what she felt during the time of the event despite her ability to remember the details and while her 4 witnesses say it never happened...

Thank you for sharing that personal insight with us...

was she?
It is amazing how you can not only get in touch with yout own feminine side but how you can channel Ford's as well, sharing with us exactly what she felt during the time of the event despite her ability to remember the details and while her 4 witnesses say it never happened...

i added stuff to my post. check again

was she?

i added stuff to my post. check again
Thank you.

You mean the Biden Rule?
No, I meant what I said. Unlike McConnel, Biden never prevented a sitting president from replacing a Supreme Court vacancy. In fact, Biden never even proposed such bullshit.

Actually, he DID propose that, Faun and he did so WAY before Mitch McConnell did!

That's what's so amusing about you liberals...you do something which you're warned could come back to haunt you later...and then when it DOES come back to do just that...you claim that you never DID what everyone knows you did in fact do!

Wow, more breaking news about Kavanaugh. Doesn't look good...

Benjamin-Rasmussen-Debbie_R_004.jpg

Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s, has described a dormitory party gone awry and a drunken incident that she wants the F.B.I. to investigate.

She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh

Liberal harpies seek to destroy him with events they may or may not remember. And why, you may ask? Oh, because they perceive that he might stand in the way of them offing their own babies in the womb.

That's where we are, America. They want to destroy a man's life because maybe he won't let them off their own babies.

'Murica.

So you admit that this guy is one of the cult guys and you want him on the Supreme Court no wonder what sort of sex freak he is because you are in the same cult? We already have sex freaks in the presidency and the vice-presidency.
A teenage party in high school is suddenly a cult......................LOL

My god ...........Idiots are falling from the sky.

You mean the Biden Rule?

Actually, he DID propose that, Faun and he did so WAY before Mitch McConnell did!
No, ya lying con tool, he didn’t.

Want proof? Quote him saying the Senate will not hold any confirmation hearings for the remainder of Bush’s term.....

Not to mention, McConnell said that to Obama about 4 months earlier in the year (February’s) than what Biden actually did say (June).

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever???

Forum List

Back