🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump should have picked a black women for Supreme Court. But...because this is a good heterosexual white family....the college professoriate....lunatic left...which coalesce into the Democratic Party...But Liberals think this is acceptable.
Hmm, no, and what freakish things to say.

Trump should have picked a black women for Supreme Court. But...because this is a good heterosexual white family....the college professoriate....lunatic left...which coalesce into the Democratic Party...But Liberals think this is acceptable.
The truth. What you people push is a racial divide in America. Democrats attack, tear down, make false accusations against, anyone who disagrees with them. They always play the race card...but now they launch an attack against an entire family? Why is this family fair game? They don’t have the media protection of “blackness?” This is a disgrace...if we had a real media in this country they would trash this out of the media.

Before it's all said & done I'm confident there will be at least five, maybe six that accuse Kavanaugh of some type of sexual abuse/assault/harassment
...just like with Herman Cain.

Remember what happened immediately after Herman Cain said 'For my Family, ENOUGH of the Left's attempts to destroy me and my family for political gain' and pulled out of the election?

Every female accuser the Democrats had brought out immediately crawled back into the gutters, every sexual harassment / sexual assault law suit that had been filed suddenly disappeared, and the Leftist Media - who had painted Cain as a sexual predator who HAD to be dealt with / must be brought to justice immediately stopped talking about him.

Suddenly Cain was insignificant, not the immediate sexual predator threat to women that had to be taken down, completely ignored by the media who said not another word about the man once they had successfully taken him down.

This tactic is all that is wrong, deplorable, despicable, unethical, immoral, and soulless in the cesspool / swamp that has become Politics in the United States...thanks to the Democratic Party who continues to execute this same strategy time and time again....as PROVEN by recorded history.

That won't happen with these women because they will be hounded to their graves.

Sitting from the comfort of your protected victim status in media, Democratic Party, and the communist college professoriate.

They should shut this smear campaign the fuck down.

There are 11 Republicans and 10 Democrats (since Al Franken got kicked off the committee) on the Senate Judiciary Committee. They could have shut it down and sent it to the Senate floor before it got this far if they wanted to. It's nothing new the Republicans let the Democrats control the dialog and run the show.

Who didn't see this coming?

The other sluts story fell apart...…..
Only on Fox!! In the whole world, super duper.

You don't make any sense...…….

But that's what makes you a libtard…..
Your idiotic brainwashed views can only be found on Fox Rush Savage heritage Etcetc, super duper. That is not news, that is garbage propaganda. Hillary corruption Benghazi Obama holder FBI corruption ditto. You people live on an imaginary planet.

Before it's all said & done I'm confident there will be at least five, maybe six that accuse Kavanaugh of some type of sexual abuse/assault/harassment

Remember what happened immediately after Herman Cain said 'For my Family, ENOUGH of the Left's attempts to destroy me and my family for political gain' and pulled out of the election?

Every female accuser the Democrats had brought out immediately crawled back into the gutters, every sexual harassment / sexual assault law suit that had been filed suddenly disappeared, and the Leftist Media - who had painted Cain as a sexual predator who HAD to be dealt with / must be brought to justice immediately stopped talking about him.

Suddenly Cain was insignificant, not the immediate sexual predator threat to women that had to be taken down, completely ignored by the media who said not another word about the man once they had successfully taken him down.

This tactic is all that is wrong, deplorable, despicable, unethical, immoral, and soulless in the cesspool / swamp that has become Politics in the United States...thanks to the Democratic Party who continues to execute this same strategy time and time again....as PROVEN by recorded history.

That won't happen with these women because they will be hounded to their graves.
I hope all the liars and false accusers get their just rewards.

I hope all the liars and false accusers get their just rewards.
from your post to gods ear ,,,let trump be first to burn in hell

The truth. What you people push is a racial divide in America. Democrats attack, tear down, make false accusations against, anyone who disagrees with them. They always play the race card...but now they launch an attack against an entire family? Why is this family fair game? They don’t have the media protection of “blackness?” This is a disgrace...if we had a real media in this country they would trash this out of the media.
Blah blah blah...if you've seen one whiny wingnut rant, you've seen them all.....

Sitting from the comfort of your protected victim status in media, Democratic Party, and the communist college professoriate.
Haha, you whiny, unAmerican, unconstitutional little dweeb...you are everything America is not, and thank goodness for that....

It didn't do any damage to Anita Hill when she made accusations against Justice Thomas. He simply took his place on the bench, and she went on to become a spokeswoman on the feminist circuit and a Professor among other things. She received the "Women of Achievement Award" (1992), was inducted into the Oklahoma Women's Hall of Fame (1993), serves on the Board of Trustees for Southern Vermont College, and Received an Honorary Masters of Law from Wesleyan University (last January).

It didn't do any damage to Anita Hill when she made accusations against Justice Thomas. He simply took his place on the bench, and she went on to become a spokeswoman in the feminist circuit and a Professor among other things. She received the "Women of Achievement Award" (1992), was inducted into the Oklahoma Women's Hall of Fame (1993), serves on the Board of Trustees for Southern Vermont College, and Received an Honorary Masters of Law from Wesleyan University (last January).
and republicans called her a liar and kissed thomas's ass

some are but none as bad as the scum in the WH

That's being a little optimistic, but not the first time you chose talking out of your ass over anything worth listening to (as long as we are trading meaningless one liners).

Forum List

Back