🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you, they actually believe it
Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.
No she doesn't that's why she won't testify under oath

She was a whore in HS (has been established) she is a dem operative

No one that has common sense or decency believes good ole Blowsie

The pro-life movement is Satan's greatest invention. As we see now, pro-lifers will excuse any and all vile immorality in the name of the "greater good". Satan has their souls snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.

So there's that...

Trump won't testify under oath. Surely, you must feel the same about his decision.

So there's that...

Trump won't testify under oath. Surely, you must feel the same about his decision.
No, why should he testify about anything? What has he accused anyone of?

BTW, have you seen Blowsie's yearbook pics?

More like this: In order to place a Right Winger on the Supreme Court, the Republicans will give a pass to anything, even rape.

Some smart. Ass on Fox said today that the dude has been investigated six times by the FBI and the FBI was too stupid to ferret this out! Good news hey? Some British dude on Fox said Trump needs to assign Rosenstein into investigating this shit! :)

So there's that...

Yeah they're incredibly tame unless you're an American Taliban. Do you often make excuses for rapists, or are you just starting to dabble with Kavanaugh?

The pro-life movement is Satan's greatest invention. As we see now, pro-lifers will excuse any and all vile immorality in the name of the "greater good". Satan has their souls snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.
I bet they'd offer Kavanaugh a new woman to rape every day of his tenure so long as he rules how they want him to.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Kavanaugh might not remember the incident himself. He was known to drink to the point of blacking out when he was in high school. Is that his defense? "I was too drunk to have done it"

Some smart. Ass on Fox said today that the dude has been investigated six times by the FBI and the FBI was too stupid to ferret this out! Good news hey? Some British dude on Fox said Trump needs to assign Rosenstein into investigating this shit! :)
Good stuff, ty

I'm ready with links to the lying sluts yearbook pics if anyone wants to see them

Republican senators are bound by "decorum"

I'm not, I'm more than happy to shame the lying slut

I pride myself on being reasonable, fair and nice

But gloves are off on this issue

Anyone that is in on this is either stupid or pure evil

I see extreme right republicans still trying to convince that they give a damn about children, babies, the unborn. 'f'n hypocrites were viciously cheerleading the separation of immigrant children from their parents awhile back. Republican low life politicians cutting off immigrants from being citizens if they ever took any benefits from the government even if their children were hungry or sick. Such scum they are. And I'm not saying all republicans are this low and subhuman, but quite a few of their politicians and some posters on usmb certainly are.

Last edited:
Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Kavanaugh might not remember the incident himself. He was known to drink to the point of blacking out when he was in high school. Is that his defense? "I was too drunk to have done it"
If that doesn't work they'll come up with other defenses. Many are already labeling Ford as a slut in order to defend their rapist.

So there's that...

Kavanaugh was passed out drunk during much of his high school years. You think a drunk high school kid couldn't have done that?

So there's that...

Yeah they're incredibly tame unless you're an American Taliban. Do you often make excuses for rapists, or are you just starting to dabble with Kavanaugh?
Never, or do you have proof of me defending Bill Clinton, feel free to post if you do - TIA

You wanna see the lying slut's yearbook pics?

Just let me know if you do

Amen. Democrats are scum. If Jesus Christ ran as one of them I would not vote for Him. It's that bad...

But, it's not going to work. Kavenaugh is squeaky clean and the allegations against him are false. I predict he will be on the Supreme Court within a month.

WTF, we even have a morning after pill now. Why are we still discussing abortion?

Forum List

Back