🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The pro-life movement is Satan's greatest invention. As we see now, pro-lifers will excuse any and all vile immorality in the name of the "greater good". Satan has their souls snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.
Since when did the prince of darkness and death be on the side of letting children live? So having a child and actually being a parent and raising it to adulthood is the act of satan?

Somehow you figure Satan is now pro life?

You have no morals and don't care about honor

Anything you say is nothing more than an evil liar telling lies

There are 2 possible reasons why the lying slut is lying about an honest man, she is worried that we will make it harder to kill babies and/or she is worried that we will make it harder for illegal aliens to vote

Anyone that has intellectual honesty will acknowledge this, so I don't expect that you will...
There is a 3rd reason. That Kavanaugh held her down and tried to rape her.
Only brain dead morons or partisan hacks believe this or would even say it

Say goodbye to whatever chance you had at a blue wave
Yeah okay, rape enabler
The Problem with lortraying Mr Rogers as Hannibal Lecter is that nobody believes you
I don't know how you have the gall to compare this rapist to Mr. Rogers
Evil hack talks to me about gall :lol:

Would be ironic if what you are defending wasn't vile and evil

If you are intelligent, you know this is a hit job

If you are intelligent, you are knowingly endorsing evil to accomplish your political goals

It's also possible that you really are that stupid

But, it's not going to work. Kavenaugh is squeaky clean and the allegations against him are false. I predict he will be on the Supreme Court within a month.

To force women to submit their reproductive rights to the government, the republic’s will destroy any woman who dared to tell the truth.
What exactly are your reproductive rights? What are your unborn childs rights? What truth are you looking for here?

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.
Or, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you, they actually believe it
If you believe this attack against this man an his family is legit...your a mental case. It’s all political.
If that were true, which it isn't, you have zero right to complain after your behavior for 8 years under Obama.
And there it is, unintentional honesty

This is about payback, we knew that already though
Wrong, of course. Withdraw Kavanaugh and select a different hack from the Heritage Foundation's list that isn't a rapist. Literally everybody on that list is a better pick than some rapist.

There is a 3rd reason. That Kavanaugh held her down and tried to rape her.
Only brain dead morons or partisan hacks believe this or would even say it

Say goodbye to whatever chance you had at a blue wave
Yeah okay, rape enabler
The Problem with lortraying Mr Rogers as Hannibal Lecter is that nobody believes you
I don't know how you have the gall to compare this rapist to Mr. Rogers
Evil hack talks to me about gall :lol:

Would be ironic if what you are defending wasn't vile and evil

If you are intelligent, you know this is a hit job

If you are intelligent, you are knowingly endorsing evil to accomplish your political goals

It's also possible that you really are that stupid
If you are intelligent, you know that this woman's life is over, gone, and that's the price she was willing to pay to stop a rapist from gaining power.

Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.

I believe she believes it, I’m still not sure if it is true. Lots of unanswered questions and vague memories with no one else remembering. Do we deny a person the chance at the Supreme Court based on just an accusation?

The only good news is that reasonable independents have been turned off to democrats by this vile hit job

The reasonable leftists won't touch this, just like I don't mess with them when I know Trump and/or the Republicans are in the wrong

Very telling that you are in this thread

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Kavanaugh might not remember the incident himself. He was known to drink to the point of blacking out when he was in high school. Is that his defense? "I was too drunk to have done it"
If that doesn't work they'll come up with other defenses. Many are already labeling Ford as a slut in order to defend their rapist.
You are either stupid or a liar

Sad to see leftist resort to this

If you ever decide that decency is important, let me know
So ironic. If you ever decide rape is not okay, let me know.

To disagree with Ford does not mean you have decided rape is okay.

I guess republicans believe government should big enough to fit inside a woman's body or in our bedrooms. And the they are for the right to be born, but after that, you're on your own. That we can decide to kill you for a crime, you can get shot to death or be sent to war but just as long as you are born that's all we need.

I just watched Martha MacCallum's interview of Kavanaugh and his wife. What is being done to these two decent people by the Prog Smear machine is disgusting.

And to their children. Apparently, they don't matter to the chattering classes.
watch Avanatti tonight ?? One more client to testify against kavanaugh The ah repubs say it will be fair BUT already they say its a done deal

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

So there's that...
She believes it and passed a polygraph. From her story it has affected her entire life and she feels compelled to act now that her attacker is going to be raised to the supreme court by evil people.

I believe she believes it, I’m still not sure if it is true. Lots of unanswered questions and vague memories with no one else remembering. Do we deny a person the chance at the Supreme Court based on just an accusation?
After she testifies and it's sorted out we decide. I would not support Bill Clinton for the Supreme Court. I will not support Kavanaugh.

But, it's not going to work. Kavenaugh is squeaky clean and the allegations against him are false. I predict he will be on the Supreme Court within a month.

To force women to submit their reproductive rights to the government, the republic’s will destroy any woman who dared to tell the truth.
What exactly are your reproductive rights? What are your unborn childs rights? What truth are you looking for here?

Your reproductive rights are your choice to have children or not.

A fetus doesn’t have individual rights.

I’m not looking for your so-called truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The child is unborn. Basically it does not exist yet.

If you believe this attack against this man an his family is legit...your a mental case. It’s all political.
If that were true, which it isn't, you have zero right to complain after your behavior for 8 years under Obama.
And there it is, unintentional honesty

This is about payback, we knew that already though
Wrong, of course. Withdraw Kavanaugh and select a different hack from the Heritage Foundation's list that isn't a rapist. Literally everybody on that list is a better pick than some rapist.
Why withdraw him? Elections have consequences and Trump is henceforth allowed deference to nominate his choice for Supreme Court. You accuse Kavanuagh of being a rapist based on accusations. So you don’t believe in the Constitution that we are innocent until proven guilty? The burden of proof rest with the accuser or the state. If you’re dumb enough...and your not...to see through this thin veil of Democratic attempts to stop a Trump nominee...then you are a full of shit leftist extremists.

The pro-life movement is Satan's greatest invention. As we see now, pro-lifers will excuse any and all vile immorality in the name of the "greater good". Satan has their souls snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.
Since when did the prince of darkness and death be on the side of letting children live? So having a child and actually being a parent and raising it to adulthood is the act of satan?

Somehow you figure Satan is now pro life?

You can't be his dumb.

I call it payback time for Dems. You'd be in a steaming fit if you couldn't fill a supreme court seat because of a guy like Bitch McConnell and his evangelical choir back in 2016. Welcome to partisan politics.... extreme version.

Why Democrats Want Want to Wait to Replace Anthony Kennedy
Since Republicans controlled the Senate, Obama’s pick, Merrick Garland, never made it to the Supreme Court; he never even had Senate confirmation hearings. Instead, the seat remained vacant until President Donald Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch, who was sworn in in April 2017.

In the current context, Brett Kavanaugh will never be a DECENT person until an FBI investigation is triggered. (Anita Hill maybe?)

So there's that...

Blackfag doesn't believe it either, he just hates Republicans, Americans, cops, whites, Christians, Capitalists, and the Constitution.

His posts are intended to deceive and defame.

Amen. Democrats are scum. If Jesus Christ ran as one of them I would not vote for Him. It's that bad...

JC wouldn't run on the current dem platform, it's everything He would frown upon.

Forum List

Back