Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched Martha MacCallum's interview of Kavanaugh and his wife. What is being done to these two decent people by the Prog Smear machine is disgusting.

and you know wtf you're talking about ? a real shit for brains

So, I suggest you talk out of your ass and it isn't worth listening to, then you ask me a question, and make a declarative statement while neither has anything to do with the topic. How exactly was my comment incorrect, or better yet try to stick with the topic.

and you know wtf you're talking about ? a real shit for brains

So, I suggest you talk out of your ass and it isn't worth listening to, and you ask me a question, and make a declarative statement that has nothing to with the topic. How exactly was my comment incorrect, or better yet try to stick with the topic.
how many times do I have to flush to get rid of you?

I just watched Martha MacCallum's interview of Kavanaugh and his wife. What is being done to these two decent people by the Prog Smear machine is disgusting.

And to their children. Apparently, they don't matter to the chattering classes.

And to their children. Apparently, they don't matter to the chattering classes.

What is being done is a grave evil. If this stands, proving one's innocence will be the new standard for anyone who crosses the Progs.

they want to get a female not from the senate to question her & dr ford welcomes the senate. whyare they afraid to do it themselves?

Do you have a problem with a woman asking her questions? Will it make the answer any different? Why is she afraid to answer questions from a woman?

lol... she's not.... a female senator on the judiciary certainly can. but chicken shit male (R)s can't man up & do it themselves. & you apparently are defending chickenshits. SHE isn't afraid to face the men who own their questions. your retort fails miserably.
She obviously is afraid. Otherwise, why would she demand that Kavanaugh's attorney can't ask her questions?

It's amazing how every time you douchebags post on this subject, you lie. Every fucking single time.

What is being done is a grave evil. If this stands, proving one's innocence will be the new standard for anyone who crosses the Progs.

You cannot prove you are innocent of something that has no evidence to address. So far it hasn't been about proving anything, and just letting Dr. Ford say whatever she wants to say. It might not be a bad idea to let her testify, let Kavanaugh make a statement, and no one on the Judiciary Committee ask her any questions. They could just say, "Thank you, you may go, we're going to vote now". The Democrats don't have the votes to stop them, on the committee or the Senate floor.

Who didn't see this coming?

The other sluts story fell apart...…..
Only on Fox!! In the whole world, super duper.

You don't make any sense...…….

But that's what makes you a libtard…..
Your idiotic brainwashed views can only be found on Fox Rush Savage heritage Etcetc, super duper. That is not news, that is garbage propaganda. Hillary corruption Benghazi Obama holder FBI corruption ditto. You people live on an imaginary planet.

Sit back and watch Dumb Ass....

We will all soon see the truth..

We on the Right already know it because

our news outlets are honest...……..

They don't pump our heads full of SHIT like yours do...………...

they want to get a female not from the senate to question her & dr ford welcomes the senate. whyare they afraid to do it themselves?

Do you have a problem with a woman asking her questions? Will it make the answer any different? Why is she afraid to answer questions from a woman?

lol... she's not.... a female senator on the judiciary certainly can. but chicken shit male (R)s can't man up & do it themselves. & you apparently are defending chickenshits. SHE isn't afraid to face the men who own their questions. your retort fails miserably.
She obviously is afraid. Otherwise, why would she demand that Kavanaugh's attorney can't ask her questions?

It's amazing how every time you douchebags post on this subject, you lie. Every fucking single time.

It's like a school yard dare, and I think you meant to point out the Republicans would be chickenshits if they didn't tell the Democrats to go screw themselves. It's not like the Democrats are voting for the Republicans anyway.

Last edited:
Trump should have picked a black women for Supreme Court. But...because this is a good heterosexual white family....the college professoriate....lunatic left...which coalesce into the Democratic Party...But Liberals think this is acceptable.
Hmm, no, and what freakish things to say.
Sitting from the comfort of your protected victim status in media, Democratic Party, and the communist college professoriate.
Haha, you whiny, unAmerican, unconstitutional little dweeb...you are everything America is not, and thank goodness for that....
So let me get this straight: you believe you represent America?

Before it's all said & done I'm confident there will be at least five, maybe six that accuse Kavanaugh of some type of sexual abuse/assault/harassment
...just like with Herman Cain.

Remember what happened immediately after Herman Cain said 'For my Family, ENOUGH of the Left's attempts to destroy me and my family for political gain' and pulled out of the election?

Every female accuser the Democrats had brought out immediately crawled back into the gutters, every sexual harassment / sexual assault law suit that had been filed suddenly disappeared, and the Leftist Media - who had painted Cain as a sexual predator who HAD to be dealt with / must be brought to justice immediately stopped talking about him.

Suddenly Cain was insignificant, not the immediate sexual predator threat to women that had to be taken down, completely ignored by the media who said not another word about the man once they had successfully taken him down.

This tactic is all that is wrong, deplorable, despicable, unethical, immoral, and soulless in the cesspool / swamp that has become Politics in the United States...thanks to the Democratic Party who continues to execute this same strategy time and time again....as PROVEN by recorded history.

That won't happen with these women because they will be hounded to their graves.
I hope all the liars and false accusers get their just rewards.
from your post to gods ear ,,,let trump be first to burn in hell
Christina Ford, Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin will get their first.

But, it's not going to work. Kavenaugh is squeaky clean and the allegations against him are false. I predict he will be on the Supreme Court within a month.

Dem's are so bloodthirsty, they take an unborn baby and rip its limbs off and stab it in the brain during brutally cruel abortions then try to sugar coat it by calling it "Pro Choice" holy crap that's sick.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.

Which is why we must believe the true victims in this ordeal - Brett Kavanaugh, his wife, and his children.

Seriously... they are the true victims here. For someone to smear a decent person like Brett Kavanaugh with allegations of sexual assault and rape KNOWING it's not true, you truly have to be the scum of the Earth. Potentially ruining a good man's career, reputation, and relationship with his wife and his children with a lie, is disgusting.

I've never been so disgusted with politics in my life. And all of the politicians going along with it knowing full well it's a load of crap, purely for political reasons, is repulsive.
Or, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you, they actually believe it

Perhaps we need to trot out Keith Ellison's accuser.

Or, and I know this is going to sound crazy to you, they actually believe it
Only if the are really stupid

We know Blowsey doesn't believe it, because she made it up

Dems in power? We know that MOST of them don't believe it. They aren't stupid just evil.

The only ones that believe it are the really stupid fringe leftists

So there's that...

Forum List

Back