Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know I’ll get shit for this but it must be said.

Hillary Clinton committed perjury and people still believed she should be president. I guess perjury is only a problem when a Republican does it?

It’s obvious regarding the Kavanaugh fiasco that someone has committed perjury. Who you think actually did depends on either your political standing or your capability (or lack thereof) to use common sense.

Debbie, Debbie, Debbie!
Does anyone smell Soros behind this Kavanaugh attack? If it is anti-American, it's ole George:
Ford's lawyer is an Open Society/Soros board member.
Ramirez was named 2003 George Soros Open Society Senior Fellow.
We had better stop this man, before He destroys us.

Last edited:
I know I’ll get shit for this but it must be said.

Hillary Clinton committed perjury and people still believed she should be president. I guess perjury is only a problem when a Republican does it?

It’s obvious regarding the Kavanaugh fiasco that someone has committed perjury. Who you think actually did depends on either your political standing or your capability (or lack thereof) to use common sense.

Ok, so using common sense. Who do you think committed perjury in this case?

We would not be having the #metoo movement if HRC had won in 2016.

If BK were a Dem there would have been no Ford, Ramirez or the other dipshit.

No FBI investigation.

No hearings and they sure as shit wouldn't have dragged BK's life through the sewer.

In fact the Dems would have voted to seat him ASAP

HRC was President and the Dems controlled the Senate, and Kav was a Leftist. Would the Dems defend Kav and call Ford a liar and would the GOP defend Ford and call Kav unfit?

I bet yes.

This is totally political. Nothing to do with what actually happened. IMO.

Thoughts?

Fantasy politics? Really? No thanks.

HRC was President and the Dems controlled the Senate, and Kav was a Leftist. Would the Dems defend Kav and call Ford a liar and would the GOP defend Ford and call Kav unfit?

I bet yes.

Thoughts?
/----/ That's like asking if the cat will get wet if you dunk it in the toilet.

I bet yes.

Thoughts?

All you need do is look at how the Democrats defended Bill Clinton against proven rape while his wife Hillary threatened, harassed and destroyed the accuser's lives. They just tried to put HER in the White House.

Did the democrats call for an unlimited FBI investigation then? NOPE.

As to the GOP and Kavanugh, conservative or not, he's very qualified to be on the SC. Ideologies aside, the GOP couldn't ask for a better candidate. The fact that he is THE MOST CONSERVATIVE judge of his station is why the democrats are opposing him with every trick they can muster!

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.

So there are pictures of them actually interacting or is there just a pic where they’re not even acknowledging each other and that’s “proof” they interacted?

I bet yes.

Thoughts?
I believe, in retrospect, HRC should have offered Trump the vice presidency.

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.
good god, stop it already. the ONLY thing you are doing is setting up a hell of a "payback" when the dems get around to making their next selection.

all your fake rage is really getting old as shit. the more you push the bullshit the more no one cares about a fucking thing you say. it's the whole CRY WOLF thing beating to holy hell and back.

the left has lost it and they don't even know it. that's the sad part. at this point the left is showing it's just fine to lie about someone. turn molehills into mountains and scream bloody murder to attack someone. but if that someone does ANYTHING to defend their side, well hell, that's just another foul to bitch about.

the right has to follow morality and law to the uber-letter. the left? not so much. hell, not at all.

So he didn't deliberately lie under oath then?

And......?

It makes her a hypocrite, you Holocaust denier. Duh.
What is hypocritical about being for women's rights and "sporting a stripper"?

Because while she works for dollar bills, Avenatti makes tens of thousands off her. Exploitation is terrible. Duh. Stupid, holocaust denying leftist.
So...lawyers are exploitation?

What does that question even mean? Lawyers are lawyers.
You said....and I quote " Avenatti makes tens of thousand off of her. Exploitation is terrible." Avenatti is her lawyer. What is so exploitational about being her lawyer?

YALE FAIL!

Yale classmate says Kavanaugh has "not told the truth"

What do ya want to bet he has the same political leanings as this guy?
8ba63f55b-square.jpeg

Here's what we have seen from the nominee in the past week.

Reports of heavy drinking and socially unacceptable behaviors. His denials about problem drinking. The crying jags, the outbursts of anger. He even has the splotchy face of a problem drinker.

It sounds to me like Bart O'Kavanaugh needs to go to AA.

The first part of recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Kavanaugh_Crying.jpg
I agree about the splotchy face.

Nobody cares
they've already shown they don't care what bullshit they are in rage about, just so long as they get their way. lying is cool. defamation is cool. destroying our political process is cool. as long as they get what THEY want NOW.

but man alive does their ass hurt when these tactics come back to them.

they've already shown they don't care what bullshit they are in rage about, just so long as they get their way. lying is cool.
The OP just showed you that Kavanaugh has lied under oath, fool.
Lied about knowing one of the accusers no less.

Forum List

Back