Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Libtardos better clutch their #metoo buttons and find another liar to attack Kavanaugh.

The dingbat claimed Kananaugh's name came up in a therapy session regarding contention with her husband about the addition of a second front door.

Total bullshit, the remodel of the house was completed 4 years before the therapy session.

You better read the article, libtardos, before you make idiots of yourselves.

"So begin at the beginning of her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony: “I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couple’s counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”

"The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008.

So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?"

Records Raise Questions About Ford's Double-Door Story | RealClearPolitics

I'm still working on the picture of this Chrissy Ford girl hiding behind two heavy locked doors, one to her bedroom as a rabid Kavanaugh, 30 years after the fact, is on the other side trying to break his way through with a fire axe yelling: I'LL GET YOU CRISSY! while her husband prepares to try to hold him off!

Oh the Left have such wonderful imaginations!

Christine Blasey Ford's Fake "Vocal Fry" Voice MOCKED By Star Wars Star. Kavanaugh Hearing

Kavanaugh is currently storing up an arsenal of ice cubes to attack her family with. No, shit, he's an expert ice cube thrower.

LMAO I'm sure he's deadly with ice cubes.

Libtardos better clutch their #metoo buttons and find another liar to attack Kavanaugh.

The dingbat claimed Kananaugh's name came up in a therapy session regarding contention with her husband about the addition of a second front door.

Total bullshit, the remodel of the house was completed 4 years before the therapy session.

"So begin at the beginning of her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony: “I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couple’s counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”

"The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008.

So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?"

I'm still working on the picture of this Chrissy Ford girl hiding behind two heavy locked doors, one to her bedroom as a rabid Kavanaugh, 30 years after the fact, is on the other side trying to break his way through with a fire axe yelling: I'LL GET YOU CRISSY! while her husband prepares to try to hold him off!

Christine Blasey Ford's Fake "Vocal Fry" Voice MOCKED By Star Wars Star. Kavanaugh Hearing

Kavanaugh is currently storing up an arsenal of ice cubes to attack her family with. No, shit, he's an expert ice cube thrower.

He would never have become a judge if it had been made an Olympic event....

He would never have become a judge if it had been made an Olympic event....

He would have won gold I'm sure.

At this point it doesn't matter if Dr. Ford was lying or not. Kavanaugh has proven that he does not have the temperament to be a judge.

If she was lying, then I hope she goes to prison, but that doesn't change the fact that Kavanaugh is not suited to be a judge - much less a SCOTUS Judege.

Really? When things get heated, past arguments NEVER come up, right?

I told you idiots to read the article before you made asses of yourselves. The Kavanaugh story was total bullshit made up to deflect from the zoning regulations. And it looks like she bought the house from her therapist. And if she has collected any money from those living in her home she is in violation of the zoning laws.

"So was the second door an escape for Christine Blasey Ford’s terrors or was documenting her terrors a ruse for sneaking a rental unit through tough local zoning ordinances? And if the second door allowed access and egress for the tenant of a second housing unit, rather than for the primary resident, how did the door’s existence ameliorate Ford’s professed claustrophobia?"

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.
They.....don't....care.....how.....much.....he....lies. It's become quite evident.

It's even more clear that...they...don't...care...how...much...Trump...lies...to...them.
They are that, weak-minded.
left never gave a shit about obama's lies so you can end the hypocrisy here.
What Supreme Court nominees of Former President Obama's lied during their "job interviews"?

Democrats are NOT going to be happy / satisfied with how the FBI's re-investigation of Kavanaugh - #7 - they called for is going....

'IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!'

Three Witnesses Interviewed By FBI In Kavanaugh Probe Don’t Remember The Party In Ford’s Testimony

T'he FBI had interviewed four people in its probe into Judge Brett Kavanaugh as of Monday afternoon, but the three witnesses whom Christine Blasey Ford alleges were at the party in her testimony do not recall the gathering, according to the Washington Post’s sources.

The FBI has talked to alleged party guests Patrick J. Smyth,
Mark Judge and Leland Keyser and Kavanaugh’s Yale classmate Deborah Ramirez, who said that Kavanaugh had exposed himself to her during their college years, according to WaPo.

“[Smyth] truthfully answered every question the FBI asked him and, consistent with the information he previously provided to the Senate Judiciary Committee, he indicated that he has no knowledge of the small party or gathering described by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, nor does he have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh,” Smyth’s lawyer Eric B. Bruce said in a statement, according to WaPo.'

Three Witnesses Interviewed By FBI In Kavanaugh Probe Don’t Remember The Party In Ford’s Testimony

Much like with Mueller's witch hunt, the investigation remains on-going with ZERO evidence to support the accusations found.

Nobody cares
they've already shown they don't care what bullshit they are in rage about, just so long as they get their way. lying is cool. defamation is cool. destroying our political process is cool. as long as they get what THEY want NOW.

but man alive does their ass hurt when these tactics come back to them.

You mean "tactics" like cock-blocking Merrick Garland for a year without a single hearing.
"Tactics" - like that? :rolleyes:
you come at me like i was *for* that activity.

i think it was bullshit but it was predicated by bidens "no lame duck pres should decide" bullshit. if we're gonna trace back don't stop where it gives you personal wood. trace back to the root of this tree overall.

and even as bad as that was, they *NEVER* defamed, attacked, or made up shit about garland now did they?
Except, Former President Obama was not a lame duck when the Republicans refused to even give Garland a hearing.

At this point it doesn't matter if Dr. Ford was lying or not. Kavanaugh has proven that he does not have the temperament to be a judge.

Dolt, the guy has proven to have not only the temperament to be a judge but a judge of the highest order! He's spent his ENTIRE LIFE being one of the most highly respected judges in the country, idiot! He was about to be confirmed to the SC until the Dems started this orchestrated smear tactic at his family. He's only reacted as any sane person should.
  • Assisted special counsel Kenneth Starr's investigation.
  • Joined the George W. Bush White House as counsel and staff secretary.
  • Since 2006, served as judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.
  • Supreme Court has sided in his favor 12 out of 13 cases he was on.
Lack of temperament to be a judge? You EMBARRASS yourself.

Nobody cares
they've already shown they don't care what bullshit they are in rage about, just so long as they get their way. lying is cool. defamation is cool. destroying our political process is cool. as long as they get what THEY want NOW.

but man alive does their ass hurt when these tactics come back to them.

You mean "tactics" like cock-blocking Merrick Garland for a year without a single hearing.
"Tactics" - like that? :rolleyes:
you come at me like i was *for* that activity.

i think it was bullshit but it was predicated by bidens "no lame duck pres should decide" bullshit. if we're gonna trace back don't stop where it gives you personal wood. trace back to the root of this tree overall.

and even as bad as that was, they *NEVER* defamed, attacked, or made up shit about garland now did they?
Except, Former President Obama was not a lame duck when the Republicans refused to even give Garland a hearing.

B-Bu-BUT it was an election year!
Oh wait :rolleyes-41:

Just like the Mueller Investigation; the Democrats are hoping to drag the Nomination "through the mud" for a few years. They claim they haven't moved the goalpost. Not even an inch. Huh? Lol

Wait....are you saying that Men = Rapists? I would NOT go that far.

I’m saying that much of what was once considered basic Male behavior and courting is now considered sexual assault or rape. Men are genetically programmed to be sexually aggressive. To expect anything else is folly.
upload_2018-10-2_9-49-15.jpeg
these days are go, Bubba.

HRC was President and the Dems controlled the Senate, and Kav was a Leftist. Would the Dems defend Kav and call Ford a liar and would the GOP defend Ford and call Kav unfit?

I bet yes.

This is totally political. Nothing to do with what actually happened. IMO.

Thoughts?

Forum List

Back