Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Flake: Kavanaugh investigation 'no good' if it 'just gives us more cover'

GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) on Monday said that he wants the FBI's investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to be "fulsome," adding that it's "no good" if it is just to give senators "cover."

"We certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation and we are working to make sure that that happens," Flake said at the Forbes "30 under 30" summit, noting that he's talking with colleagues and the White House counsel's office.

He added that the FBI's investigation should be "up to standard" and that any "current, credible" allegation should be investigated.

"It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover, for example. We actually need to find out what we can find out," Flake said when asked if he would continue his threat to vote “no” on Kavanaugh if the investigation doesn't meet his standard.

Sen. Jeff Flake says "we certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation" on Brett Kavanaugh: "It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover...we actually need to find out what we can find out." White House eases limits on FBI's investigation of Brett Kavanaugh pic.twitter.com/duhBTNFplP

— ABC News (ABC) October 1, 2018

Flake led a group of moderate senators late last week in demanding that the FBI be given a week to investigate the allegations against Kavanaugh, effectively delaying the Senate's vote on the nomination.

Shortly after Flake's remarks, The New York Times reported that the White House has told the bureau that it could interview anyone it deems appropriate as long as the investigation is finished by the end of the week.

WHAT IS THE RUSH? :eusa_think:

Congress has a DUTY but there is NOTHING that Team Tramp won't compromise!
If the assholes wanted longer why did they agree on one week?

mutt-faced mitch had offered D's all the time necessary to confirm the true nature of this candidate but D's insisted it would only take a week to prove that BK should be disqualified..................................

:290968001256257790-final:

................or after MUCH wrangling by deplorables who wished to just push bullyboy BK thru anyway, D's successfully set that 1st one week stake in the ground...

...MUCH to the CHAGRIN of Team Tramp! :eusa_clap:

Here's what we have seen from the nominee in the past week.

Reports of heavy drinking and socially unacceptable behaviors. His denials about problem drinking. The crying jags, the outbursts of anger. He even has the splotchy face of a problem drinker.

It sounds to me like Bart O'Kavanaugh needs to go to AA.

The first part of recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Kavanaugh_Crying.jpg

Your avatar shows you have some serious problems.
Does that mean anyone who has an Obama clown avatar has some serious problems?

It’s now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

Speaking of gay clowns, try to wear an Obama mask at a rodeo

Most men are linear in their thought processes.

Most women are circular in their thought processes. That's why they talk so much.

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Libtardos better clutch their #metoo buttons and find another liar to attack Kavanaugh.

The dingbat claimed Kananaugh's name came up in a therapy session regarding contention with her husband about the addition of a second front door.

Total bullshit, the remodel of the house was completed 4 years before the therapy session.

You better read the article, libtardos, before you make idiots of yourselves.

"So begin at the beginning of her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony: “I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couple’s counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”

"The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008.

So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?"

Records Raise Questions About Ford's Double-Door Story | RealClearPolitics

I'm still working on the picture of this Chrissy Ford girl hiding behind two heavy locked doors, one to her bedroom as a rabid Kavanaugh, 30 years after the fact, is on the other side trying to break his way through with a fire axe yelling: I'LL GET YOU CRISSY! while her husband prepares to try to hold him off!

Oh the Left have such wonderful imaginations!

Christine Blasey Ford's Fake "Vocal Fry" Voice MOCKED By Star Wars Star. Kavanaugh Hearing

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.

But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements.

The New York Times was contacting dozens of his classmates, asking for confirmation before spiking the non-story.
You're surprised that word got back to Kavanaugh's team? LOL!

now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering.

Apparently he's tampering with non-witnesses. DERP!
what i don't get is "witness tampering"

i thought this was NOT a criminal investigation OR trial?

the shit she comes up with.
Witness tampering for congressional hearings is a thing, you know.......not something that applies just to courts of law.

Here's what we have seen from the nominee in the past week.

Reports of heavy drinking and socially unacceptable behaviors. His denials about problem drinking. The crying jags, the outbursts of anger. He even has the splotchy face of a problem drinker.

It sounds to me like Bart O'Kavanaugh needs to go to AA.

The first part of recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Kavanaugh_Crying.jpg

Your avatar shows you have some serious problems.
Does that mean anyone who has an Obama clown avatar has some serious problems?

It’s now illegal in Russia to share an image of Putin as a gay clown

Speaking of gay clowns, try to wear an Obama mask at a rodeo
I will agree that was WAY overblown.

Why are you in such a hurry? Got a hot date?

Why hurry? Let’s see, he’s already two days late for the beginning of the SCOTUS schedule and he’s got a date with destroying Progressives and their demonic agenda as part of that court.
So...you admit there is no real hurry required.

Feinstein sat on it for 2 months, she wasn't in a hurry.

Oh, BTW, there was a precedent in place for dealing with these types of tips. Former Senator Feinstein was supposed to bring to to Grassley and together they would have brought it to the FBI. Leaking it to the press 2 months later was not the proper protocol.

Well I'm a woman and I don't believe one word of what Ford and those other dipshits had to say.

The whole thing stinks like week old dead fish.

Anyone with a working brain cell can see it.

I have to throw this in here too: The same folks screaming foul that a woman being violated in an undressing situation are the same folks advocating that women should be sued for objecting to strange deranged men in their undressing rooms at showers, locker rooms and bathrooms. Just thought I'd point out the irony. We have a group of people trying to block a Justice who would vote to protect women in their showers, locker rooms and bathrooms..

Uber-ironic.
You need to throw in the liberals faux outrage regarding Ford and their cricket chirping in regards to Keith Ellison
beating a girlfriend where there are pictures and Dr's reports from a year ago. If this doesn't show a display of
political games, the sun won't rise tomorrow.

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.

Your avatar is disturbing, dumb Leftist. And of course you want to refute an accuser's claim if it is not true.
yea, she's touting womans right while sporting a stripper. kinda funny.

BINGO!!! A woman who has been abused her entire life.
What woman has been abused her entire life?

Flake: Kavanaugh investigation 'no good' if it 'just gives us more cover'

GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) on Monday said that he wants the FBI's investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to be "fulsome," adding that it's "no good" if it is just to give senators "cover."

"We certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation and we are working to make sure that that happens," Flake said at the Forbes "30 under 30" summit, noting that he's talking with colleagues and the White House counsel's office.

He added that the FBI's investigation should be "up to standard" and that any "current, credible" allegation should be investigated.

"It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover, for example. We actually need to find out what we can find out," Flake said when asked if he would continue his threat to vote “no” on Kavanaugh if the investigation doesn't meet his standard.

Sen. Jeff Flake says "we certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation" on Brett Kavanaugh: "It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover...we actually need to find out what we can find out." White House eases limits on FBI's investigation of Brett Kavanaugh pic.twitter.com/duhBTNFplP

— ABC News (ABC) October 1, 2018

Flake led a group of moderate senators late last week in demanding that the FBI be given a week to investigate the allegations against Kavanaugh, effectively delaying the Senate's vote on the nomination.

Shortly after Flake's remarks, The New York Times reported that the White House has told the bureau that it could interview anyone it deems appropriate as long as the investigation is finished by the end of the week.

WHAT IS THE RUSH? :eusa_think:

Congress has a DUTY but there is NOTHING that Team Tramp won't compromise!
If the assholes wanted longer why did they agree on one week?

mutt-faced mitch had offered D's all the time necessary to confirm the true nature of this candidate but D's insisted it would only take a week to prove that BK should be disqualified..................................

:290968001256257790-final:

................or after MUCH wrangling by deplorables who wished to just push bullyboy BK thru anyway, D's successfully set that 1st one week stake in the ground...

...MUCH to the CHAGRIN of Team Tramp! :eusa_clap:
Bitch! Mitch had nothing to do with the agreement! You up to speed now?

Your avatar is disturbing, dumb Leftist. And of course you want to refute an accuser's claim if it is not true.
yea, she's touting womans right while sporting a stripper. kinda funny.

BINGO!!! A woman who has been abused her entire life.
What woman has been abused her entire life?

Stephanie Clifford

No, but all CON$ are ruled by emotions, like rage and hate, over facts and evidence whether male or female.

Libtardos better clutch their #metoo buttons and find another liar to attack Kavanaugh.

The dingbat claimed Kananaugh's name came up in a therapy session regarding contention with her husband about the addition of a second front door.

Total bullshit, the remodel of the house was completed 4 years before the therapy session.

"So begin at the beginning of her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony: “I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couple’s counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”

"The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008.

So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?"

I'm still working on the picture of this Chrissy Ford girl hiding behind two heavy locked doors, one to her bedroom as a rabid Kavanaugh, 30 years after the fact, is on the other side trying to break his way through with a fire axe yelling: I'LL GET YOU CRISSY! while her husband prepares to try to hold him off!

Oh the Left have such wonderful imaginations!

Christine Blasey Ford's Fake "Vocal Fry" Voice MOCKED By Star Wars Star. Kavanaugh Hearing

Kavanaugh is currently storing up an arsenal of ice cubes to attack her family with. No, shit, he's an expert ice cube thrower.

Really? When things get heated, past arguments NEVER come up, right?

Forum List

Back