Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Or simply can't remember

That is disproven by the fact that he was networking his friends to find a picture of them together from that very wedding, and in fact received such a picture just three days prior to testifying that he didn't remember.

Flood Gates are really opening on Kav.

He should be denied just for all his shadyness and misrepresentations alone .

This is a sign of victory for those who don't support rape. :cool-45:

No. Just for women who don’t know, understand, accept or embrace their proper place in Society. We call them Feminists.
We call people like you would be rapists.

Is that the new word now for a Chauvinist? Used to be that such people were merely backward, resisting change. Nice to see you've now elevated them to felony violent attackers.

Example of how big a POS Ksavanaugh is.

He was asked if he was ever so drunk to have passed out. He basically said that he has never passed out while drinking beer.

One of his classmates said that Kavanaugh was frequetly staggering drunk & he drank more than just beer.

Did Kavanaugh pass out while drinking these other things???? Did he dodge & mislead? Likely so.

Here's what we have seen from the nominee in the past week.

Reports of heavy drinking and socially unacceptable behaviors. His denials about problem drinking. The crying jags, the outbursts of anger. He even has the splotchy face of a problem drinker.

It sounds to me like Bart O'Kavanaugh needs to go to AA.

The first part of recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Kavanaugh_Crying.jpg
I agree about the splotchy face.

Creepy as hell is he not? :wink:

2j380h.jpg

Example of how big a POS Ksavanaugh is.

He was asked if he was ever so drunk to have passed out. He basically said that he has never passed out while drinking beer.

One of his classmates said that Kavanaugh was frequetly staggering drunk & he drank more than just beer.

Did Kavanaugh pass out while drinking these other things???? Did he dodge & mislead? Likely so.
staggering drunk is not passing out now is it?

and maybe he passed out when he drank something OTHER than beer. i mean if we're going to microslice shit, lets have at it. i get to do it also.

Yeah remember how the Dems protected Senator Franken?

Oh wait , they didn’t.

Forum List

Back