Kavanaugh Official Merge for Oct 2nd, 2018

Given the circumstances, did the judge show admirable restraint?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Libtardos better clutch their #metoo buttons and find another liar to attack Kavanaugh.

The dingbat claimed Kananaugh's name came up in a therapy session regarding contention with her husband about the addition of a second front door.

Total bullshit, the remodel of the house was completed 4 years before the therapy session.

You better read the article, libtardos, before you make idiots of yourselves.

"So begin at the beginning of her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony: “I had never told the details to anyone until May 2012, during a couple’s counseling session. The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand. In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.”

"The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008.

So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?"

Records Raise Questions About Ford's Double-Door Story | RealClearPolitics

At this point it doesn't matter if Dr. Ford was lying or not. Kavanaugh has proven that he does not have the temperament to be a judge.

If she was lying, then I hope she goes to prison, but that doesn't change the fact that Kavanaugh is not suited to be a judge - much less a SCOTUS Judege.

You must not know any judges.

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.

So there are pictures of them actually interacting or is there just a pic where they’re not even acknowledging each other and that’s “proof” they interacted?

That's the wedding party. They're posing in the same photo for chists sake.

i'll see your two palm readers and astrologist and raise you a dozen anonymous sources.

Call. Let's see your sources. We'll wait.
they're anonymous. ask CNN who they are. you want to mock the other sides sources while your side has nothing but "an anonymous source said we're right to hate trump!"

you and common sense don't seem to play together very often.

I'll see your Daily Wire citing social media, and raise you two palm readers and an astrologist.

Facts are facts. Was not an opinion piece. Sorry to
Have proven how dumb you are.

Yes, because chatter on social media is an authoritative method for determining facts. Thank you o wise one.

Chuck is now claiming that Kavanaugh is too partisan and to angry to be on the court.
The Democrats know their false claims are falling apart, so they're moving the goalposts.
Now, supposedly, Judge Kavanaugh had no right to be angry that the Democrats lied about him and claimed he was a rapist.
Its far worse than just falling apart.. They are losing the court of public opinion. They are being seen as liars and abusers and they are losing controlling the house to boot in the midterms.
Every drunk and casual drinker is going to come out and vote against the Democrats.

That is the majority of the country.

I'll see your Daily Wire citing social media, and raise you two palm readers and an astrologist.

Facts are facts. Was not an opinion piece. Sorry to
Have proven how dumb you are.

Yes, because chatter on social media is an authoritative method for determining facts. Thank you o wise one.
well if the chatter of someone w/o any form of details or proof sets the standard for valid accusations, eat it.

it comes back to you.

Kavvy testified under oath that he first learned about the Debbie Ramirez allegations when he read about them in the New Yorker. But new reports indicate that he was lying yet again. Before the story broke Kavvy was anticipating the allegations and scrambling to get ahead of the story, contacting Yale classmates and mutual friends of Ramirez's, asking for public endorsements. Kavvy wanted to set the tone of the discussion that was about to happen over the impending accusations, hoping to track down a picture of that showed him and Ramirez smiling along side each other, having a good time with friends a wedding years after college. Kavvy eventually got a copy of the picture on September 22nd. But three days later he told staffers for the Senate Judiciary committee that he couldn't remember if he had any interaction with Ramirez.

The man is a continual liar, and now it turns out he is effectively witness tampering. This is not someone who belongs on the Supreme Court.

Text messages suggest Kavanaugh wanted to refute accuser's claim before it became public

The texts between Berchem and Karen Yarasavage, both friends of Kavanaugh, suggest that the nominee was personally talking with former classmates about Ramirez’s story in advance of the New Yorker article that made her allegation public. In one message, Yarasavage said Kavanaugh asked her to go on the record in his defense. Two other messages show communication between Kavanaugh's team and former classmates in advance of the story.
good god, stop it already. the ONLY thing you are doing is setting up a hell of a "payback" when the dems get around to making their next selection.

all your fake rage is really getting old as shit. the more you push the bullshit the more no one cares about a fucking thing you say. it's the whole CRY WOLF thing beating to holy hell and back.

the left has lost it and they don't even know it. that's the sad part. at this point the left is showing it's just fine to lie about someone. turn molehills into mountains and scream bloody murder to attack someone. but if that someone does ANYTHING to defend their side, well hell, that's just another foul to bitch about.

the right has to follow morality and law to the uber-letter. the left? not so much. hell, not at all.

So he didn't deliberately lie under oath then?
"not deliberately lie"? Is that a thing?

You and I know that telling a lie is a deliberate act. These dopes throw that word around so much that it has no meaning to them. They need to be reminded of that fact.

On this one issue, the Dems have zero credibility. They seem to behave as if they are going to take and wield power by any means necessary.

I hope the dog-shit, useless GOP starts fighting back in spades. By any means necessary.

Um, where is she?

good god, stop it already. the ONLY thing you are doing is setting up a hell of a "payback" when the dems get around to making their next selection.

all your fake rage is really getting old as shit. the more you push the bullshit the more no one cares about a fucking thing you say. it's the whole CRY WOLF thing beating to holy hell and back.

the left has lost it and they don't even know it. that's the sad part. at this point the left is showing it's just fine to lie about someone. turn molehills into mountains and scream bloody murder to attack someone. but if that someone does ANYTHING to defend their side, well hell, that's just another foul to bitch about.

the right has to follow morality and law to the uber-letter. the left? not so much. hell, not at all.

So he didn't deliberately lie under oath then?
"not deliberately lie"? Is that a thing?

You and I know that telling a lie is a deliberate act. These dopes throw that word around so much that it has no meaning to them. They need to be reminded of that fact.
you mean like:
nazi
racist
white supremacist
woman hater
rapist

Flood Gates are really opening on Kav.

He should be denied just for all his shadyness and misrepresentations alone .
He should be immediately confirmed because that is exactly what the Democrats DO NOT want. And anything the dems don't want is usually what we need.

And, no, I am not a fucking republican, so stop right there.

Forum List

Back