Kavanaugh - was he for torture & has he been drug tested

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
For a 6-10 year span, Brett Kavanaugh felt a need to drink himself into oblivion on multiple occasions. Did he just quit cold turkey?? Did he find that as he got older that he no longer had is group of drinking buddies? Maybe he switched from alcohol to drugs?

We saw all that sniffing. Maybe a little too much snorting?

And, as an advisor for W, did he advise for torture? Was he involved in the decision to invade Iraq?

Why are Republicans hiding these documents?

For a 6-10 year span, Brett Kavanaugh felt a need to drink himself into oblivion on multiple occasions. Did he just quit cold turkey?? Did he find that as he got older that he no longer had is group of drinking buddies? Maybe he switched from alcohol to drugs?

And, as an advisor for W, did he advise for torture? Was he involved in the decision to invade Iraq?

The best part is he's torturing the lunatic left. And if he gets confirmed you'll obviously melt down somewhere.

You know, today would be a good day for your to take off your pajamas, shave, get in the shower, put some pants on and go get that man bun cut off your head.

Maybe then someone would take you seriously

How many purses have you snatched?

Some people just "grow" out of vices.
You would realize that if you werent a moron.
JS ;)

The best part is he's torturing the lunatic left. And if he gets confirmed you'll obviously melt down somewhere.

You know, today would be a good day for your to take off your pajamas, shave, get in the shower, put some pants on and go get that man bun cut off your head.

The problem is that when he does leave Mom's basement he is still wearing his vagina hat and trying to lecture people on personal dignity.

Yeah, I'm sure all of W's cocaine parties are rigorously documented. Audio, written, and video taped. I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple affidavits on record from attending prostitutes.

the right wing needs to pay for their alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; or end them.

the right wing needs to pay for their alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; or end them.
I recommend releasing the illegals and locking up the Republicans in those detention camps instead. Clearly the only sane move.

I recommend releasing the illegals and locking up the Republicans in those detention camps instead. Clearly the only sane move.
our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are nothing but Government regulation and intervention in private sector markets. that decreases efficiency and increases costs. only the right wing, never gets it.

If you were actually more concerned about America than your party, you would want to know more. But you don't/. You were for Kavanaugh the minute he was nominated - before you knew anything about him.

I expect that the Republicans will ignore it all & vote yes.

Yeah, I'm sure all of W's cocaine parties are rigorously documented. Audio, written, and video taped. I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple affidavits on record from attending prostitutes.
W was a drunk & coke head until the age of 35.

The problem is that when he does leave Mom's basement he is still wearing his vagina hat and trying to lecture people on personal dignity.
Funny chit. Lets compare our education & occupations.

I am smart enough to know what a POS Trump is & you are so fucking stupid that you think he is great.

Your mother probably kicked you out of her basement years ago because she could no longer put up with your gross ignorance & support for women abusers.

I don’t mind that he binge drank when he was young. So did I

I do mind that a potential Supreme Court Justice chose to lie about it.

Rather than admit he is Trump’s pick and therefore they don’t like him, and they also realize he is a moderate constitutionalist, and can’t stand that, they prefer to throw out false accusations ruining the man.

Is it a surprise? Absolutely not. They absolutely have shown they are ethically and morally corrupt.

W took responsibility. He was open about it. That is what seems to be missing with Kavanaugh.

W took responsibility. He was open about it. That is what seems to be missing with Kavanaugh.
I'm not sure that is entirely true. . . .

4597860-6216531-image-a-27_1538089722583.jpg

You prove my prediction correct, in which I said that the FBI investigation was a mere delay tactic and instead of admitting there was nothing there, the usual suspects would declare it moot, besmirch those who conducted it, and immediately jump to another faux concern.

And here we are.

What is "it"?

Forum List

Back