🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh: Worst SCOTUS Nominee Ever

It was a mistake to give Feinstein and the other pooh flinging monkeys known as democrat Senators another week before confirming Kavanaugh
----------------------------------------- yeah , why do 'rino repubs' always do silly zhit like giving more time . Its like they are just giving the 'dems' another chance . Some might think --- i might think that its all done purposely by the rino - repubs so as to diminish repubs - rinos winning CFrank .

If Democrats were capable of being embarrassed, they would be hugely embarrassed over the travesty that this nomination has become.

This, possibly the last straw, is an anonymous, uncorroborated, non-specific accusation FROM WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

It was "turned over to the FBI." For what? Fingerprints?

Any time I think these Leftists can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.
Hearing?

That is more than Gorsich got

If Democrats were capable of being embarrassed, they would be hugely embarrassed over the travesty that this nomination has become.

This, possibly the last straw, is an anonymous, uncorroborated, non-specific accusation FROM WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

It was "turned over to the FBI." For what? Fingerprints?

Any time I think these Leftists can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.
Hearing?

That is more than Gorsich got
Make that Merrick Garland got

They say the mind is the second part to go. You figured out what number 3 is yet. LMAO I posted a link of the Gorshuch hearing for ya.

i think that the FBI cares about that sex letter if thats what you refer to . Possible perjury is possible i guess , let him be charged . Thing i like is that he is said to be good on guns and thats really all that matters to me Lesh .
Unfortunately Republicans would accept Roland Freisler (look him up) if he were "good on guns"
You would accept Pol Pot.

The blog "crooks and liars" might be the worst source for information ever but lefties seem to thrive on crooks and liars these days.

Birds of a feather and all that. They're all desperate thinking they will lose their super legislature.

`
Kavanaugh, like Pense, owe their first allegiance to the evangelicals, not this country.
`

I guess the founders foresaw people like you when they excluded a religious test for federal office holders. Suck it up butter cup, the founders saw you creeps coming. ROFLMAO

Last edited:
Another last minute smear campaign, reminicent of the lynching attempts by Dimocrats during the Clarence Thomas hearings.
So the GOP is trying to FILL the SCOTUS bench with sexual predators now?
Found a copy of the Kavanaugh sex letter. It's pretty raw.
41716483_10214898694233186_8148027910880493568_n.jpg

i think that the FBI cares about that sex letter if thats what you refer to . Possible perjury is possible i guess , let him be charged . Thing i like is that he is said to be good on guns and thats really all that matters to me Lesh .
Unfortunately Republicans would accept Roland Freisler (look him up) if he were "good on guns"

As the democrats would embrace Heinreich Himmler if he were hating Trump and white people.

Forum List

Back