🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kavanaugh: Worst SCOTUS Nominee Ever

If Democrats were capable of being embarrassed, they would be hugely embarrassed over the travesty that this nomination has become.

This, possibly the last straw, is an anonymous, uncorroborated, non-specific accusation FROM WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL!

It was "turned over to the FBI." For what? Fingerprints?

Any time I think these Leftists can't go any lower, they prove me wrong.
Hearing?

That is more than Gorsich got
Make that Merrick Garland got

We never did this to Kagan or Sotomayor. I'd like to know how much Kagan covered for her favorite Kenyan born student

The blog "crooks and liars" might be the worst source for information ever but lefties seem to thrive on crooks and liars these days.

heads explode over kavanniugh.jpg

Sorry Moon Bat but he will be a Justice the rest of his life and their is nothing you assholes can do about it.

Go march around in your pink pussy hats or go howl at the sky if you feel that life is not fair. Trump is President because you idiots nominated that piece of shit Crooked Hillary that had more baggage than Delta Airlines. We told you she was a turd but you went ahead and elected her anyhow and she got schlonged by The Donald.

We got those two stupid American hating dingbat shitasses from Obama so quit your bitching.

Last edited:
`
Kavanaugh, like Pense, owe their first allegiance to the evangelicals, not this country.
`
Well, he will still go to heaven, even God rejecting liberals can. Liberals just find something different when they get there.

abortions1.jpg

Well, he will still go to heaven, even God rejecting liberals can. Liberals just find something different when they get there.

Jesus was a liberal...dude

Fuck off

Another last minute smear campaign, reminicent of the lynching attempts by Dimocrats during the Clarence Thomas hearings.
So the GOP is trying to FILL the SCOTUS bench with sexual predators now?

Forum List

Back