*Keebler Cookie Boy To Be Fired*

Fire os No Fire?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fire Sessions.

Put Ted Cruz in after he defeats pinko Beto.

Cruz will indict the entire DC establishment.

Ted Cruz is uniquely hated by both parties.

Only dumb hicks in Texas seem to like him.

He's like this retarded poodle who thinks he's a pit bull they keep sending to D.C. I guess Texas figures better there than here.

Remember it was Ted Cruz who shit on the constitution in 2016 when he found his 'precedent' for not allowing the sitting President to replace Scalia. And dumb conservative ate that shit up -- YUMMY GOOD!

Just stop pretending to respect the U.S. Constitution.

Fire Sessions.

Put Ted Cruz in after he defeats pinko Beto.

Cruz will indict the entire DC establishment.

Ted Cruz is uniquely hated by both parties.

Only dumb hicks in Texas seem to like him.

He's like this retarded poodle who thinks he's a pit bull they keep sending to D.C. I guess Texas figures better there than here.

Remember it was Ted Cruz who shit on the constitution in 2016 when he found his 'precedent' for not allowing the sitting President to replace Scalia. And dumb conservative ate that shit up -- YUMMY GOOD!

Just stop pretending to respect the U.S. Constitution.
And Kentucky has Rand "yeah I'm my neighbor's bitch" Paul. Mr. Libertarian cheering on Trump as he gets tariffs but on bourbon.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes *bodecea* I did, I'm always ahead of the curve, he should of been fired months ago obviously.
  2. There are so many unworthy political hacks in DC, honestly no one can sling a dead cat without hitting at least four a time.
  3. Its really that bad up there and the most humans up there are not actually working for our betterment.
  4. Oh hell no they are mostly working for *their* betterment.
  5. So there.
  6. Glad I could clarify for you, *bodecea*!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sessions is the most useless AG in many years....just a weakling with no spine.
The main thing Trump has against him is the only honorable thing he’s ever done.

Recap: Sessions is one of the 9 members of Trump’s team that illegally met with Russians and then lied about it after getting caught.

The weakling with no spine is Putin’s Poodle.
Did you miss The Helsinki disaster?
There is nothing illegal about meeting the Russian Ambassador as a US Senator you idiotic tool. Sessions serves at the behest of the President and he is WEAK!
Why lie about it while under oath then?

Forum List

Back