Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

You have to use one of the words, "keep a word - delete a word," so you use one of the words that the poster above you used, and then for the second word, you come up with your own word.

For example, steak sauce could become Hot sauce. I kept a word and I deleted a word and replaced it with my own word. Hope that helps! :)
Romance

You have to use one of the words, "keep a word - delete a word," so you use one of the words that the poster above you used, and then for the second word, you come up with your own word.

For example, steak sauce could become Hot sauce. I kept a word and I deleted a word and replaced it with my own word. Hope that helps! :)
Romance

Well, the last poster to play posted "Hot (for) Teacher." So you can use hot or teacher with another word of your choice. If you were using "romance" with the word "hot", for hot romance, then you include the word hot. It is always two words. :)

He said "hot (for) teacher," so you would say Hot Romance.

Romance

Well, the last poster to play posted "Hot (for) Teacher." So you can use hot or teacher with another word of your choice. If you were using "romance" with the word "hot", for hot romance, then you include the word hot. It is always two words. :)

Love

Romance

Love

That's still not right! :lol:

Forum List

Back