Keep an eye out on the next few polls on Trump's approval ratings...

Has this election taught you nothing bout polls? Is Hillary still a lock in the polls?
It taught me that the voting public did not want Trump in office

And yet he is there, by majority vote.
No. He won the electoral college. The majority of the people that voted did not vote for trump, they voted for Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump won the majority of states, 30-20. Case closed, period.

Same pollsters that assured us there was no way he was going to win the nomination, much less the presidency?

Yea, pass.
Hillary did win the popular vote as expected.

Which means bupkis.
Actually not, it just goes to prove that Americans wanted no part of trump

The guy who won America didn't want?

Don't you mean the that Los Angelinos wanted no part of Trump?

That butthurt is getting worse. Best see a doctor or something.

Has this election taught you nothing bout polls? Is Hillary still a lock in the polls?

True....The polls up to election day were wrong because of one huge mistake they made in the questioning: Pollsters should have basically asked this crucial question:

"Is your hatred of Clinton enough to make you vote for a charlatan?"

you must be proud that trump lost the election by 3 million votes.

Trump lost the election? Didn't know that.

My you seem extraordinarily butthurt over this, still!
If Obama would have said or done one fraction of the things that Trump brags about, you'd be screaming for his impeachment
That isn't how the right operates. Leftist demand their will to be done. We use elections. Obama has screwed us in many ways and Trump is going to get writers cramp just starting the undoing. You got your butt kicked but your real spanking starts today.

Donald Trump won the majority of states, 30-20. Case closed, period.

A reminder to the mentally-challenged caused by too-much-Fox

upload_2017-1-23_6-57-24.png

Same pollsters that assured us there was no way he was going to win the nomination, much less the presidency?

Yea, pass.

Which means bupkis.
No, Americans mean from coast to coast. Libs dominate the big cities and do not represent America. As has been demonstrated.

Plus the election was run on the EC system. I guess the Russians hacked Hillary's playbook.

A way to gauge the impact (if any) from last Saturday's massive demonstrations through the U.S. and the world, will be the approval ratings of Trump's performance.

Trump's promises were many and far-fetched.....Now reality (aka, Congress) will set in, and the backlash from Trump's supporters will be .......well, "huge".......

34e420be1b862eaee90f8f31fd3136b555e034251f4984d2377c20ec95bd8313.jpg

It taught me that the voting public did not want Trump in office

And yet he is there, by majority vote.
No. He won the electoral college. The majority of the people that voted did not vote for trump, they voted for Hillary Clinton.

The majority of people in 30 states voted for him, while only the majority in 20 states voted for Hillary.

Yea, pass.

Which means bupkis.

Considering dems lost over 1000 seats of government during barry's tenure i'd say Americans are sick to death of barry and all liberals.
Enjoy....

Forum List

Back