Keep an eye out on the next few polls on Trump's approval ratings...

304-227. Game Over!

hey, nitwit........NO ONE is disputing that Trump is president.....

But now the hard part has started, will your orange clown be able to govern when his acolytes in congress realize that the moron is still just trying to please his mindless base and NOT the millions who oppose his lying and false promises.

Polls will send a shiver to those conservatives in congress who only care about their sorry hide when re-election comes around.

304-227. Game Over!

hey, nitwit........NO ONE is disputing that Trump is president.....

But now the hard part has started, will your orange clown be able to govern when his acolytes in congress realize that the moron is still just trying to please his mindless base and NOT the millions who oppose his lying and false promises.

Polls will send a shiver to those conservatives in congress who only care about their sorry hide when re-election comes around.
Get back to us in about 18 months. This drivel is as pointless as your polling.

304-227 :)

Trumps ability to go in public and proclaim.....pay no attention to the crap I have been saying about you for the last month, I really love you
Goes beyond comprehension....Does he know he is talking to an INTELLEGENCE agency?

I sincerely do not know which is scarier for our country...

The fact that Trump lies even though there are ample, videos, tweets, etc. of what he actually stated and then lied about......OR

The fact that Trump does not even know the difference between his lying and what he states afterwards.

Figure out how to explain that comparison yet?

Forum List

Back