Keep an eye out on the next few polls on Trump's approval ratings...

Has this election taught you nothing bout polls? Is Hillary still a lock in the polls?
It taught me that the voting public did not want Trump in office

And yet he is there, by majority vote.
No. He won the electoral college. The majority of the people that voted did not vote for trump, they voted for Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump won the majority of states, 30-20. Case closed, period.
True. Just as it is true that 3 million more people voted for Hillary Clinton to be president than for trump.

Yeah you keep right on hoping and believing, in the meantime Trump will fix the mess Obama created

It's great to be optimistic but that remains to be seen, talk is cheap RESULTS are what matters and it's about time members of both camps started holding their respective denizens in Washington accountable for RESULTS instead of focusing on promises and slogans. IMHO those that supported Trump & the Republicans need to be the most vocal and the most active in holding his and his fellow Republicans feet to the fire, not just defending them and cheer leading for them.

"In this hour, I do not believe that any darkness will endure." -- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

The only approval poll that matters is in November 2020

Not really

A Presidents approval rating reflects on how much political clout he has. Reagan had high approval and was able to bully Congress. With approval struggling to crack 40%, Trump will not get to claim the people are behind him

LMAO....that was ignorant...even for you

Hardly

Trump needs to deal with Senators on the fringe. With 52 Republican Senators, only three drifting to the other side will affect his ability to pass legislation

Will John McCain support Trump? How about Marco Rubio?
Susan Collins is going to give him nightmares on repealing Obamacare

A President with strong support of the people can bully those Senators........37% approval doesn't cut it

Yeah you keep right on hoping and believing, in the meantime Trump will fix the mess Obama created
trump is just going to create more problems, you partisan hack nitwit.

It's great to be optimistic but that remains to be seen, talk is cheap RESULTS are what matters and it's about time members of both camps started holding their respective denizens in Washington accountable for RESULTS instead of focusing on promises and slogans. IMHO those that supported Trump & the Republicans need to be the most vocal and the most active in holding his and his fellow Republicans feet to the fire, not just defending them and cheer leading for them.

"In this hour, I do not believe that any darkness will endure." -- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

So far so good, not even his first full day and TPP and NAFTA being addressed

Has this election taught you nothing bout polls? Is Hillary still a lock in the polls?

No. He won the electoral college. The majority of the people that voted did not vote for trump, they voted for Hillary Clinton.

True. Just as it is true that 3 million more people voted for Hillary Clinton to be president than for trump.
Could have been 300 million, still wouldn't have made a difference.

I saw baseball games where the loser had mlore hits than the winner.
I saw football games where the loser gained more yards than the winner,

If you don't know the object of your game, don't play te game.

And I saw an election where more people voted for Hillary Clinton than voted for trump.

A way to gauge the impact (if any) from last Saturday's massive demonstrations through the U.S. and the world, will be the approval ratings of Trump's performance.

Trump's promises were many and far-fetched.....Now reality (aka, Congress) will set in, and the backlash from Trump's supporters will be .......well, "huge".......
Which of course will be manipulated to show whatever they want..... Lllmmaaaoooo......Polling credit has been wiped out.

So far so good, not even his first full day and TPP and NAFTA being addressed

Yes but no RESULTS to speak of yet, only chatter, which is something Washington currently has a stupefying overabundance of. Personally I'll give him credit once he's actually able to achieve some positive RESULTS, in the meantime ....

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." -- Ronald Reagan

A way to gauge the impact (if any) from last Saturday's massive demonstrations through the U.S. and the world, will be the approval ratings of Trump's performance.

Trump's promises were many and far-fetched.....Now reality (aka, Congress) will set in, and the backlash from Trump's supporters will be .......well, "huge".......
Trump entered office with the lowest approval rating of any incoming President in history. He has done nothing to improve on it
40% of those voting FOR him said he was unqualified

And I saw an election where more people voted for Hillary Clinton than voted for trump.

But Clinton - in spite of her so well lauded political experience - was not savvy enough to concentrate on winning the Electoral college.

n other words she did not know the object of her game.

Should not have played the game.

LOSER.

But Clinton - in spite of her so well lauded political experience - was not savvy enough to concentrate on winning the Electoral college.

LOSER.

Trump claimed he would win NY, the black vote, the Hispanic vote.

LOSER.

Trump claimed he would win NY, the black vote, the Hispanic vote.

He didn't, but did it matter??

The polls were right. The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote. She did.

Cool, BTW how is "Madame President" enjoying her return trip to the White House ?

"Public opinion polls are rather like children in a garden, digging things up all the time to see how they're growing." -- J.B. Priestley

The majority of people in 30 states voted for him, while only the majority in 20 states voted for Hillary.

"True", most right wingers get confused regarding the economic impact on this country between a state like California as compared to Alabama........LOL

/--- In a survey of 1,000 random adults. Meanwhile Rasmussen has Trump
s approval at 56%. Go figure.

Is that the same Rasmussen polling outfit that keeps calling the same conservative bunch over and over and over again???...........LOL

The only approval poll that matters is in November 2020

Not really

A Presidents approval rating reflects on how much political clout he has. Reagan had high approval and was able to bully Congress. With approval struggling to crack 40%, Trump will not get to claim the people are behind him

LMAO....that was ignorant...even for you

Hardly

Trump needs to deal with Senators on the fringe. With 52 Republican Senators, only three drifting to the other side will affect his ability to pass legislation

Will John McCain support Trump? How about Marco Rubio?
Susan Collins is going to give him nightmares on repealing Obamacare

A President with strong support of the people can bully those Senators........37% approval doesn't cut it

It is not as easy as proclaiming ....I AM THE MIGHTY TRUMP

He needs to actually get political backing to do what is on his agenda

Yes, you're not "giving up" your massive "butt" hurt now "that" the election is over. You've mentioned it

Forum List

Back