Keep an eye out on the next few polls on Trump's approval ratings...

The majority of people in 30 states voted for him, while only the majority in 20 states voted for Hillary.

"True", most right wingers get confused regarding the economic impact on this country between a state like California as compared to Alabama........LOL

What "does" what he said "have to do" with "economics?" You stoned "already?"

It taught me that the voting public did not want Trump in office

And yet he is there, by majority vote.
No. He won the electoral college. The majority of the people that voted did not vote for trump, they voted for Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump won the majority of states, 30-20. Case closed, period.
True. Just as it is true that 3 million more people voted for Hillary Clinton to be president than for trump.

I saw baseball games where the loser had mlore hits than the winner.
I saw football games where the loser gained more yards than the winner,

If you don't know the object of your game, don't play te game.

Ever see a baseball game where the loser scored more runs than the winner?

Trump Election 2016

A way to gauge the impact (if any) from last Saturday's massive demonstrations through the U.S. and the world, will be the approval ratings of Trump's performance.

Trump's promises were many and far-fetched.....Now reality (aka, Congress) will set in, and the backlash from Trump's supporters will be .......well, "huge".......
Trump entered office with the lowest approval rating of any incoming President in history. He has done nothing to improve on it

The Saturday off-the-cuff speech to the CIA and then Sean Spicer's little girl rant to the press about crowd size turned the whole day into a debacle.

Amazing so many Americans obsess over Fake Polls. But why? Do polls tell them what they wanna hear? It's a very strange obsession.

A way to gauge the impact (if any) from last Saturday's massive demonstrations through the U.S. and the world, will be the approval ratings of Trump's performance.

Trump's promises were many and far-fetched.....Now reality (aka, Congress) will set in, and the backlash from Trump's supporters will be .......well, "huge".......
Trump entered office with the lowest approval rating of any incoming President in history. He has done nothing to improve on it

The Saturday off-the-cuff speech to the CIA and then Sean Spicer's little girl rant to the press about crowd size turned the whole day into a debacle.

Trumps ability to go in public and proclaim.....pay no attention to the crap I have been saying about you for the last month, I really love you
Goes beyond comprehension....Does he know he is talking to an INTELLEGENCE agency?

No. He won the electoral college. The majority of the people that voted did not vote for trump, they voted for Hillary Clinton.

True. Just as it is true that 3 million more people voted for Hillary Clinton to be president than for trump.

Trump Election 2016

Clinton had more HITS than Trump, but Trump had more RUNS.

Trump Election 2016

Actually, he didn't

Its like Trump was awarded the game because he led for more innings. Hillary scored more runs

Last edited:

Trump Election 2016

Actually, he didn't

Its like Trump was awarded the game because he led for more innings. Hillary scored more runs
Actually a better analogy would be Hillary won the first set 6-1, Trump won the next 2 sets 6-4. She may have won more points but at the wrong part of the match. Rules are rules.

Trump Election 2016

Actually, he didn't

Hillary may have had more strike outs, more walks, more stolen bases, more double plays, more spectacular catches,but the final score and the WINNER is decided by the number of runs.

In our analogy the number of runs scored is reflected in the Electoral College.

Accept it, live with it and choose a better candidate next time.

Trump Election 2016

Actually, he didn't

Actually a better analogy would be Hillary won the first set 6-1, Trump won the next 2 sets 6-4. She may have won more points but at the wrong part of the match. Rules are rules.

Hillary had more "LOVE", as in zero, in tennis.

Has this election taught you nothing bout polls? Is Hillary still a lock in the polls?

Hillary did not even hit 50%, moron.

Has this election taught you nothing bout polls? Is Hillary still a lock in the polls?

Hillary did not even hit 50%, moron.
Of all of the people that cast a vote for president in 2016, did she receive more votes from them than herr drumph did, dumbfuck?

Trump could cure cancer, end pollution, find an easy way to filter salt from sea water and every lib in America would disapprove of him

Trump could cure cancer, end pollution, find an easy way to filter salt from sea water and every lib in America would disapprove of him

I would feel a lot better about him if he would just stop lying

Trumps ability to go in public and proclaim.....pay no attention to the crap I have been saying about you for the last month, I really love you
Goes beyond comprehension....Does he know he is talking to an INTELLEGENCE agency?

I sincerely do not know which is scarier for our country...

The fact that Trump lies even though there are ample, videos, tweets, etc. of what he actually stated and then lied about......OR

The fact that Trump does not even know the difference between his lying and what he states afterwards.

Trump Election 2016

Actually, he didn't

304-227. Game Over!

Forum List

Back