keep doing BAD and BAD things happen DUH

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..Garner= 30 arrests-some for violence
..MBrown felony, stole, attacked cop--VIOLENCE
..Brooks FOUR crimes--THEN attacking cops
.etc etc etc
..it's not like these criminals have only ONE encounter with the police--they have MANY!!!!!--yes--call it as it is--the truth--they are CRIMINALS
....these IDIOTS keep --KEEP committing crime and DUMBSHIT.....if I keep running across the highway, eventually I will get killed.....
..ATTACKING cops!!!! dumb and a crime

.....not only do they deserve what they got--the laws of nature say these ignorant criminals will get hurt if you keep committing violence
--ignorant--if I'm stupid and fall off a bridge for it, it's my fault---these criminals are IGNORANT--they are not smart at all....they keep committing crimes = very stupid......
..the cops do a GREAT job at NOT killing a lot of these STUPID-violent blacks = per my other thread about police brutality

Last edited:
The encounter between Mr. Garner and plainclothes officers, from the 120th Precinct, began after the officers accused Mr. Garner of illegally selling cigarettes, an accusation he was familiar with. He had been arrested more than 30 times, often accused of selling loose cigarettes bought outside the state, a common hustle designed to avoid state and city tobacco taxes. In March and again in May, he was arrested on charges of illegally selling cigarettes on the sidewalk.
----------------------------
selling cigs. really now!!

The encounter between Mr. Garner and plainclothes officers, from the 120th Precinct, began after the officers accused Mr. Garner of illegally selling cigarettes, an accusation he was familiar with. He had been arrested more than 30 times, often accused of selling loose cigarettes bought outside the state, a common hustle designed to avoid state and city tobacco taxes. In March and again in May, he was arrested on charges of illegally selling cigarettes on the sidewalk.
Thank you Democrat Deblasio for that one....Vote Democrat you vote for death to black people...KKK without the hood...

He was selling cigarettes, and the cop just walked up and shot him?

I wonder what would happen to Penelopeabrain if she avoided paying taxes?

Your buddies are the ones who made it illegal....:oops-28:

.etc etc etc
..it's not like these criminals have only ONE encounter with the police--they have MANY!!!!!--yes--call it as it is--the truth--they are CRIMINALS
....these IDIOTS keep --KEEP committing crime and DUMBSHIT.....if I keep running across the highway, eventually I will get killed.....

.....not only do they deserve what they got--the laws of nature say these ignorant criminals will get hurt if you keep committing violence
--ignorant--if I'm stupid and fall off a bridge for it, it's my fault---these criminals are IGNORANT--they are not smart at all....they keep committing crimes = very stupid......
..the cops do a GREAT job at NOT killing a lot of these STUPID-violent blacks = per my other thread about police brutality
For African Americans today Transgenerational trauma means a traumatic event does not need to be individually experienced by all members of a family. Such trauma can be passed from one generation to the next even though the original context has long since disappeared.

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia

"Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America's Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing (PTSS) is a 2005 theoretical work by Dr. Joy DeGruy (née Leary).[1][2] P.T.S.S describes the multi-generational trauma experienced by African Americans that leads to undiagnosed and untreated posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in enslaved Africans and their descendants.[1]

"DeGruy states that P.T.S.S is not a disorder that can simply be treated and remedied clinically but rather also requires profound social change in individuals, as well as in institutions that continue to reify inequality and injustice toward the descendants of enslaved Africans."

.etc etc etc

For African Americans today Transgenerational trauma means a traumatic event does not need to be individually experienced by all members of a family. Such trauma can be passed from one generation to the next even though the original context has long since disappeared.

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia

"Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America's Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing (PTSS) is a 2005 theoretical work by Dr. Joy DeGruy (née Leary).[1][2] P.T.S.S describes the multi-generational trauma experienced by African Americans that leads to undiagnosed and untreated posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in enslaved Africans and their descendants.[1]

"DeGruy states that P.T.S.S is not a disorder that can simply be treated and remedied clinically but rather also requires profound social change in individuals, as well as in institutions that continue to reify inequality and injustice toward the descendants of enslaved Africans."
That’s some real made up hindsight candy ass bullshit

yes --arrested 30 times....he did not die because of the cigs--he resisted arrest = very stupid and dangerous

I wonder what would happen to Penelopeabrain if she avoided paying taxes?
good one

Care to share any of your insights into why violence levels are so high in many black communities?
It explains itself by the very nature of the actions from a disproportionally lethal bunch. You wish to defer that by suggesting it’s what my great greAt great grandfather did to Leroys great great great grandfather that’s the cause

the officers accused Mr. Garner of illegally selling cigarettes, an accusation he was familiar with. He had been arrested more than 30 times, often accused of selling loose cigarettes bought outside the state, a common hustle designed to avoid state and city tobacco taxes.
He died because greedy DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS wanted every cent of that tax money.

It is you liberals who cause his death

Care to share any of your insights into why violence levels are so high in many black communities?
..it's their culture ...they were and are always behind the whites in education/technology/etc
Blacks in the United States are like the Palestshitstains of the Middle East. When things get too calm, the Demoncrats get them all stirred up and shot, then use victimhood to really get their low information voters all worked up. Same with those rag head, camel jockeys, a rocket goes into Israel, then a bombing takes out the leader of PLA, the Muzzies cry victimhood and the Muzzies get all worked up...

..it's their culture ...they were and are always behind the whites in education/technology/etc
Blacks in the United States are like the Palestshitstains of the Middle East. When things get too calm, the Demoncrats get them all stirred up and shot, then use victimhood to really get their low information voters all worked up. Same with those rag head, camel jockeys, a rocket goes into Israel, then a bombing takes out the leader of PLA, the Muzzies cry victimhood and the Muzzies get all worked up...
....exactly ...they directly target innocent Israeli/etc civilians, and then when the Israelis defend themselves they whine!!

.....exactly--the Israelis are industrious, etc while the Pals cause shit.....they even assassinated, murdered and caused conflicts with their OWN kind--the Arabs--same with the blacks--the blacks MURDERED Malcolm X/etc..the blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

t's their culture ...they were and are always behind the whites in education/technology/etc
Black culture has been shaped by white supremacy for longer than the USA has existed. Two hundred years of chattel slavery followed by another hundred years of Jim Crow, redlining, and a prison industrial complex has produced a bone-deep dislike of white authority.Changing black behavior starts with getting the white knee off the neck of black culture.

Forum List

Back