Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

It proves nothing. Show some statistics.

Are the Republican legislatures and Governors unable to control crime in their jurisdictions?

Not as well a mayor.

Should those Republican governors and legislatures send in the National Guard to clean things up?

The legislatures and the Governors have the money and the laws. How are they so incompetent to stop the violation of their laws in their states?

How do they enforce local laws?

National Guard?

Stormtroopers?

No. He won't. Biden will win by an even bigger margin than in 2020. :)
Sad thing is, I wish both of them would just hit the road. But I can say that for a lot of politicians who've hung around long past their shelf life.

As much as I agree that the country needs younger leadership, I have been very pleasantly surprised by the Biden Administration's competence and deft handling of the various crises Biden has faced. There is nothing new under the sun that these senior leaders haven't dealt with over the past 40 years and they're prepared.

Supply chain shortages, the backlog at the ports, the vaccine distribution, rebulding NATO, natural disasters.

The collapse of SVB was handled in a masterful way. Going on air before the markets opened to calm the waters. Cool, calm, professional, and quick.

As much as I agree that the country needs younger leadership, I have been very pleasantly surprised by the Biden Administration's competence and deft handling of the various crises Biden has faced. There is nothing new under the sun that these senior leaders haven't dealt with over the past 40 years and they're prepared.

Supply chain shortages, the backlog at the ports, the vaccine distribution, rebulding NATO, natural disasters.

The collapse of SVB was handled in a masterful way. Going on air before the markets opened to calm the waters. Cool, calm, professional, and quick.

The stuff of a cultist.

Just one fact:

Republican led states are near the bottom in terms of per capita income.
this is true but that’s because income is more equality distributed

far more people are poorer in Chicago, or Baltimore..demafacist policies create ghettos and then outside the cities walled in mansions

this is true but that’s because income is more equality distributed

far more people are poorer in Chicago, or Baltimore..demafacist policies create ghettos and then outside the cities walled in mansions
Link

Forum List

Back