Keep your eye on Mueller and NOT so much on Wolff's book....

For how long, and how many different ways, will you cry wolf on this cuppy cakes?

Russia Russia Russia

Patience, son .....have patience.Mueller has been at it for just about 7 months...LOL.

People forget that the Benghazi scam went on for almost EIGHTEEN MONTHS but are now anxious to get Mueller to conclude his investigation after 7 months???

[QUOTE="nat4900, post: 19000058, member: 53797"If the orange clown does NOT start a war (a nuclear one at that) we will be OK. We will survive this idiot; we're a much stronger country and Trump will just represent a stain and a temporary insanity that gripped a small percentage of Americans who were pissed about a black guy in the oval office and the possibility of a woman as boss[/QUOTE]

Orange Clowns are EVIL and DANGEROUS Clowns
Hate 'em til i ate 'em
FUCKING DELICIOUS!!

maxresdefault.jpg

That is a nice turn of phrase, bro!

I bet you and Uncensored were REALLY anxious to see the 18 months' Benghazi investigation come to an end.......I mean, otherwise you'd be labeled fucking hypocrites, don't you think?

That is a nice turn of phrase, bro!

I bet you and Uncensored were REALLY anxious to see the 18 months' Benghazi investigation come to an end.......I mean, otherwise you'd be labeled fucking hypocrites, don't you think?

Now cogitate on this, and I believe that the conclusion....obvious to those of us with a three digit or higher IQ......will leave you disheartened.

How enervating to your side must it be to have made the claim upon which you'll live or die, Trump collusion....and

a. watch a year go by with no evidence to be had

b. see more and more fingers point to Hillary, the DNC, and Liberals operatives

c. the clear and evident fact that the Mueller farrago is corrupt and biased.

See what I'm saying?

Guess which side hopes for it to end?

You're truly a moron....and I mean that in the kindest way.....

Last edited:
Conservatives are infamous for not admitting to mistakes – and Trump is among the right’s biggest mistakes.

Eventually, we should "thank" Trump for what he has done in virtually destroying the hapless GOP brand. ........No democrat ever dreamed of inflicting as much harm to the republican party than what Trump is doing....

Yep...that's why the GOP controls every branch of Government. Dimocraps really are idiots. :lol:

Conservatives are infamous for not admitting to mistakes – and Trump is among the right’s biggest mistakes.

Eventually, we should "thank" Trump for what he has done in virtually destroying the hapless GOP brand. ........No democrat ever dreamed of inflicting as much harm to the republican party than what Trump is doing....

Yep...that's why the GOP controls every branch of Government. Dimocraps really are idiots. :lol:

That sig quote warms my heart!

[QUOTE="nat4900, post: 19000058, member: 53797"If the orange clown does NOT start a war (a nuclear one at that) we will be OK. We will survive this idiot; we're a much stronger country and Trump will just represent a stain and a temporary insanity that gripped a small percentage of Americans who were pissed about a black guy in the oval office and the possibility of a woman as boss

Orange Clowns are EVIL and DANGEROUS Clowns
Hate 'em til i ate 'em
FUCKING DELICIOUS!!

maxresdefault.jpg
[/QUOTE]

North Korea agrees to first official talks in two years[/URL]

A coincidence that this under Trump and not 'grab-your-ankles' Obama, who the whole world laughed at?

2. Next question is this: how do you Leftist morons manage to overlook what Trump is doing for the country......and Obama couldn't?

"Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

sbr010518dAPC20180105014509.jpg

Are you at least smart enough to recognize how dumb you are?

in 7 months, Patton went from France to Berlin. In that same time, Mueller can't find Russia

.....and then there's this......(sorry, Frankie)

Most outlets reporting this factoid have measured the length of the Benghazi investigation by how long the select committee has been in existence -- 72 weeks, or roughly 17 months. They note in particular that this is now longer than the Watergate investigation in the 1970s -- that committee existed for about 16 months -- and also longer than probes into Pearl Harbor and Hurricane Katrina.

It's cost taxpayers $4 million.

Clinton campaign: Benghazi probe is Congress' longest investigation ever

Please don't changing the topic sweetie.

This latest book by Wolff will certainly prove entertaining in summarizing what most sane people already suspected....i.e. that Trump is inept, ego-driven and woefully incompetent and amid a WH full of self-serving acolytes..............BUT, the book is just some window-dressing regarding the real corruption of this administration.

The REAL tsunami that's about to hit Trump and his band of greedy and unethical felons is firmly in Mueller's hands. Mueller has proven to be an exceptional investigator and prosecutor, meticulously gathering and connecting evidence that began with "collusion" and the attempts to obstruct the investigation of such collusion.

GOPers in congress got what they wanted by pushing through a tax scam to keep their donors happy and Trump was the useful idiot that signed this scam into law........When Trump proves to be more of a handicap to these republicans, they will turn on him in an instant.

Further, the lame attempts to redirect the focus back to Hillary is a last desperate try to shift the focus from where Trump's woes arise and progress.....and that is Mueller.

For how long, and how many different ways, will you cry wolf on this cuppy cakes?

Russia Russia Russia
H. Clinton indictments any day now...any day now...lol...any day now...any day now....

That sounds like another topic. Start another thread and I'll comment sugar.

Russia Russia Russia

Patience, son .....have patience.Mueller has been at it for just about 7 months...LOL.

People forget that the Benghazi scam went on for almost EIGHTEEN MONTHS but are now anxious to get Mueller to conclude his investigation after 7 months???

We are just trying to keep you from getting your hopes up and then teh scuicide watch kicks in like for The Hag at election time.

You fucking idiot in your OP you said this is the first time a DOJ from a president own party elected a special prosecutor.

So, a lack of reading comprehension AND writing deficiencies.....

I didn't know that special prosecutors were "elected".......You're just a FONT of knowledge there BearBreath.........LOL
Your a fucking idiot ...

You lied and now want to sping it jerk off?.

Bear in mind my right wing friends that this is the FIRST time ever that a REPUBLICAN DOJ has called for and appointed a REPUBLICAN special counsel to investigate a REPUBLICAN administration.........All previous special counsels have been of the opposition party.........blowing a HUGE hole on the inane allegation that this is a "witch hunt."

Yes, yes, my friends, the entire sane world is after your sorry asses.......LOL

When Janet Reno was Attorney General she supervised every probe into Clinton's many scandals (Whitewater, Lewinski, fundraising, China espionage, etc.) which were ongoing almost his entire presidency. She created the independent counsel that eventually lead to his impeachment proceedings. The counsel was initially lead by a Democrat that Reno appointed, but was eventually replaced by Circuit Judges Sentelle and Silberman with Ken Starr. Clinton did not like Reno at all, but he would have been pummeled politically if he fired her so he had to do everything he could to come out on top. With all the heavy scandals in that administration and they attempted to impeach him for being a perv.

So, the very Tay to address the O/P.......is to revert to an attack on Clinton.

Do you IDIOTS ever realize how fucking LAME that is???? (probably not.)

You fucking idiot in your OP you said this is the first time a DOJ from a president own party elected a special prosecutor.

He proved you lying once again

After you have your enema, BearBreath....learn something....

Janet Reno appointed (NOT elected) a special prosecutor to investigate Whitewater, by the name of Robert Fiske (a REPUBLICAN).......Fiske found ZERO culpability

Later, Ken Starr (another REPUBLICAN) investigated the Lewinski mess.

I'm pretty sure Fiske is a Democrat. I recall that was the whole reason those judges replaced him because he was being too lenient on the Clintons regarding Whitewater. If not a Democrat please provide evidence. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure Fiske is a Democrat. I recall that was the whole reason those judges replaced him because he was being too lenient on the Clintons regarding Whitewater. If not a Democrat please provide evidence. Thank you.

An apology would be nice......

Mr. Fiske, a Republican who was appointed United States Attorney by President Gerald R. Ford in 1976, submitted his resignation when Jimmy Carter was elected President. But Mr. Carter kept him on at the suggestion of a number of Democratic admirers, including Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan of New York.

Man in the News; Aggressive Prosecutor: Robert Bishop Fiske Jr.

Forum List

Back