Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Pretty close to the number of cars that were stolen. Criminals steal everything, what conclusion do you draw from this exactly?

Well if we want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals this seems like a pretty important fact. 232,400 per year are stolen? I thought people keep these things to avoid being criminalized? Doesn't seem like it could be working very well to me. So gun companies make guns, people buy guns to keep criminals away, criminals then steal these guns from the people, people buy more guns... Quite the circle it is, I bet the NRA doesn't talk about this one.

So I guess if we want to keep guns away from criminals we need to give gun owners an incentive to be more responsible and not lose their guns to criminals. They should probably all invest in security systems and more safes. Of course if they do that they don't really need the gun in the first place do they? hmmmmm

My RIGHT to own firearms is not up for debate. And it is an infringement on that right to make security systems a requirement for ownership.

So Republicans are for irresponsible gun ownership. I get it now. I'm not so sure you guys really want to do anything about crime. hmmmm Does it perhaps benefit your little paranoid gun movement? Could be.

Well if we want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals this seems like a pretty important fact. 232,400 per year are stolen? I thought people keep these things to avoid being criminalized? Doesn't seem like it could be working very well to me. So gun companies make guns, people buy guns to keep criminals away, criminals then steal these guns from the people, people buy more guns... Quite the circle it is, I bet the NRA doesn't talk about this one.

So I guess if we want to keep guns away from criminals we need to give gun owners an incentive to be more responsible and not lose their guns to criminals. They should probably all invest in security systems and more safes. Of course if they do that they don't really need the gun in the first place do they? hmmmmm

My RIGHT to own firearms is not up for debate. And it is an infringement on that right to make security systems a requirement for ownership.

So Republicans are for irresponsible gun ownership. I get it now. I'm not so sure you guys really want to do anything about crime. hmmmm Does it perhaps benefit your little paranoid gun movement? Could be.

Actually since firearm violence is down by 67% from 1993 I would say we are doing the right thing by loosening laws for firearm carry and ownership. Murders are down by over 7000 in the same time frame.

Actually since firearm violence is down by 67% from 1993 I would say we are doing the right thing by loosening laws for firearm carry and ownership. Murders are down by over 7000 in the same time frame.

Imagine how good we'd be doing if you weren't giving over 232,000 guns to criminals a year. Heck we might start approaching the numbers of other countries like Germany. But even though we have way more guns than any other country you really think that is the answer? Is letting this guy legally carry going to help?
Gang Leader Wants Concealed Carry Permit, Alderman Pushes Gun Ban | Progress Illinois

How about school shootings this year?
January's Epidemic: 11 School Shootings in 19 Days - The Wire

I'd say it's the wrong direction.

The first story in the Bible after the expulsion from paradise is about a guy killing his brother with a rock. The gun is just a tool. Ban it, somehow get rid of them from every hand, and we'll still be killing each other over trivial nonsense and greed and lust.

It's not a problem with the tool, but the hand behind the tool. It's just easier to pretend it's the tool's fault when something goes pear-shaped.

A gun is a tool which simplifies the task of killing, without it the gutless cowards might hurl a few insults and leave - those with more bravado might throw a few punches and work off their anger - Given a gun - bang bang it's over.

The problem with Gun Control as I see it - is that Government can't control the populos - they never have been able to 100% and never will be.

We banned alcohol during prohibition - along came the speak easies and the Birth of the Mafia - and worse the Kennedy Dynasty. We banned recreational Drugs and the Drug Cartels flourish, neighborhood drug lords rule the streets in many areas not the Police.

It all boils down to the NRA motto
"If you outlaw Guns only Outlaws will have Guns"
Just Ask Colin Ferguson

Pretty close to the number of cars that were stolen. Criminals steal everything, what conclusion do you draw from this exactly?

Yet you'd take away criminals' and mental cases rights to own a gun, as per the 2nd. :clap2:

I have not read through all of the liberal bullshit in this thread.

Have any of them given us their actual plan? Have any of them admitted that they want all guns banned? Even hunting rifles?

I do find it hilarious how when someone kills someone with a gun, they blame the NRA. Not the guy who used the gun illegally. No No No. Not him.

You know, especially when the person that used the gun illegally happens to be....black. Oh, I am sorry.....African-American. There, did not mean to offend the PC police.

Yes, when we see these stats in the OP, we pretty much know what that is. Instead of blaming the individuals that shot and injured kids, in classic typical, hypocritical, double talking fashion, they blame the NRA.

Let me clarify too what they mean when they blame the "NRA." White people that are conservatives, and they will include the entire Tea Party with that. The Tea Party, who they think is the same as the KKK. Even though the Tea Party does indeed have black members. Ooooops, sorry. "African-Americans."

So, lets get back on topic shall we? Has a liberal given us their little plan on getting the 300 million guns in circulation? OH, and btw, what they really mean by that is, they will get ONLY the guns from the law abiding citizens. Who do I mean by law abiding citizens? Don't we know? Don't we?

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how Dumbocrats can proclaim something a "right" which is not a right (healthcare) and deny things that actually are rights (1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 5th Amendment, etc.).

Isn't it amazing how some people find it more important to own a gun that worry about their health...

A gun is what keeps me "healthy".

Nobody had a gun at Sandy Hook elementary thanks to idiot Dumbocrats. How did that work out? Oh, that's right, a slaughter of innocent children.

Why don't you people demand that the Secret Service disarm? Oh, that's right, because being armed keeps the president safe.

Fuck'n moron....

Have any of them given us their actual plan? Have any of them admitted that they want all guns banned? Even hunting rifles?

I do find it hilarious how when someone kills someone with a gun, they blame the NRA. Not the guy who used the gun illegally. No No No. Not him.

You know, especially when the person that used the gun illegally happens to be....black. Oh, I am sorry.....African-American. There, did not mean to offend the PC police.

Yes, when we see these stats in the OP, we pretty much know what that is. Instead of blaming the individuals that shot and injured kids, in classic typical, hypocritical, double talking fashion, they blame the NRA.

Let me clarify too what they mean when they blame the "NRA." White people that are conservatives, and they will include the entire Tea Party with that. The Tea Party, who they think is the same as the KKK. Even though the Tea Party does indeed have black members. Ooooops, sorry. "African-Americans."

So, lets get back on topic shall we? Has a liberal given us their little plan on getting the 300 million guns in circulation? OH, and btw, what they really mean by that is, they will get ONLY the guns from the law abiding citizens. Who do I mean by law abiding citizens? Don't we know? Don't we?

Nope. As usual, they have no plan. They never do.

Their "plan" is always childish utopia (which is why the Dumbocrats have a failure rate of 100%).

Yes the comparison is complete nonsense. Cars are necessary for transportation and there is no alternative. Guns are not necessary and you could use pepper spray as an alternative. The fact is if we woke up tomorrow with no cars or trucks our country would collapse. If we woke up with no guns then 99.9% of citizens would be unaffected. The only people affected would be the paranoid gun nuts scared to come out because Bigfoot will get them. But they need a good doctor, not a gun.

First of all, you're full of shit. Sporting, hunting, shooting, collecting are fun and have nothing to do with shooting people. That you don't like guns doesn't make them worthless to anyone but you.

Second of all, you are posting the red in a thread that asks your plan, and apparently you don't have one either. So what difference does that statement make? And your stat is also crap, a lot of people would be affected.

None of those things are necessary. You really want to argue that guns are more necessary than cars and trucks? Nobody can be that stupid.

Wait a second brainless - I thought this was about people dying - not "necessity"? You can't seem to keep a consistent narrative. The minute we point out that automobiles cause more deaths yet you irrationally focus on guns, you change the reason why you are against guns.

And by the way stupid, guns are a billion times more necessary than automobiles. Take guns away from the military, the Secret Service, and the police and tell me how things would work out? Answer: you're brainless, dickless, ignorant ass wouldn't have the freedom to irrationally cry about guns on a forum.

None of those things are necessary. You really want to argue that guns are more necessary than cars and trucks? Nobody can be that stupid.

Strawman and irrelevant. I neither argued they are "more" necessary than vehicles nor is that relevant. So is that the standard you practice in your life? Anything that is less necessary than your car goes in the trash can? Oops, is your trash can more important than your car? I hope so, otherwise you won't have one. What a stupid argument.

And you are still evading the question. None of this addresses the OP and what your proposal is to make your plan work. How are you going to keep criminals from getting guns? We can't stop teenagers from getting pot. Stop dancing.

Nor can you grow guns in your basement. This thread seems filled with nonsense comparisons.

This guy is so fuck'n stupid - he thinks you can't build a gun in your basement... :bang3:

A stupid - building a gun can be done in a matter of hours. A plant takes years to grow. So the proliferation of guns would be exponentially faster than pot, stupid.

Why don't you keep your mouth shut on subjects you know nothing about? You're not a gun expert stupid! You clearly know a damn thing about them.

Isn't it amazing how Dumbocrats can proclaim something a "right" which is not a right (healthcare) and deny things that actually are rights (1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, 5th Amendment, etc.).

Isn't it amazing how some people find it more important to own a gun that worry about their health...

A gun is what keeps me "healthy".

Nobody had a gun at Sandy Hook elementary thanks to idiot Dumbocrats. How did that work out? Oh, that's right, a slaughter of innocent children.

Why don't you people demand that the Secret Service disarm? Oh, that's right, because being armed keeps the president safe.

Fuck'n moron....

Sandy hook shooter got his gun from an irresponsible gun owner. You think more people providing guns to criminals is the answer? :cuckoo:

First of all, you're full of shit. Sporting, hunting, shooting, collecting are fun and have nothing to do with shooting people. That you don't like guns doesn't make them worthless to anyone but you.

Second of all, you are posting the red in a thread that asks your plan, and apparently you don't have one either. So what difference does that statement make? And your stat is also crap, a lot of people would be affected.

Wait a second brainless - I thought this was about people dying - not "necessity"? You can't seem to keep a consistent narrative. The minute we point out that automobiles cause more deaths yet you irrationally focus on guns, you change the reason why you are against guns.

And by the way stupid, guns are a billion times more necessary than automobiles. Take guns away from the military, the Secret Service, and the police and tell me how things would work out? Answer: you're brainless, dickless, ignorant ass wouldn't have the freedom to irrationally cry about guns on a forum.

I didn't say take guns from those people. Please explain how the average citizen would be more affected by the loss of his gun than his car.

I never said ban them, but you could put a fingerprint scanner on the bottom of the handle that would need to be used, say, every 24 hours, or it stops working, saving kids who would find the gun in a closet... and all stolen guns would be useless. Then, pass a law making new bullets slightly larger (and a larger barrel for the new scanner guns), making most guns without scanners obsolete over time. Put a serial number on the bullet and make it so that it survives the impact, then hold the buyer responsible also for any crime committed.

:thanks:

Last edited:
Strawman and irrelevant. I neither argued they are "more" necessary than vehicles nor is that relevant. So is that the standard you practice in your life? Anything that is less necessary than your car goes in the trash can? Oops, is your trash can more important than your car? I hope so, otherwise you won't have one. What a stupid argument.

And you are still evading the question. None of this addresses the OP and what your proposal is to make your plan work. How are you going to keep criminals from getting guns? We can't stop teenagers from getting pot. Stop dancing.

Nor can you grow guns in your basement. This thread seems filled with nonsense comparisons.

This guy is so fuck'n stupid - he thinks you can't build a gun in your basement... :bang3:

A stupid - building a gun can be done in a matter of hours. A plant takes years to grow. So the proliferation of guns would be exponentially faster than pot, stupid.

Why don't you keep your mouth shut on subjects you know nothing about? You're not a gun expert stupid! You clearly know a damn thing about them.

Haha please document your building a gun in your basement from raw materials. I'd love to see you back up what your saying for once. Please document the tools needed and costs of everything.

I didn't say take guns from those people. Please explain how the average citizen would be more affected by the loss of his gun than his car.

No law abiding citizen is going to lose their guns. Period.

Try another lame ass tactic.

Strawman comeback.

Your side always brings up automobiles. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is.

Forum List

Back