Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. I'd accuse you of simply being dishonest, which you are, and I don't discount this remark is an example of two of your many character flaws.
Well that beats giving an honest answer anyway.
You're a piece of cocksucking shit. No wonder you live in Cali.

Fuck off Rabbit, you're too dishonest, too stupid and too partisan to engage in any rational discussion.
Translation: I get my ass kicked by you every time and I'm tired of it.
Yes, you do.
You offer no new arguments. Hell, not even clever ones.
Yes, lets make shoulder fired missiles available. You want to cough up the $30k it would cost to buy one?

Once again, you're stupid, dishonest, a liar and a partisan hack. Can I be more clear?
You are clearly too stupid to debate me.

He's too stupid to debate a petunia.

Nearly every person talks, not every person wants to own, possess or have in his or her custody and control. Most of us are born with the ability to converse, no one that I have ever heard of has been born holding gun. You continuous spamming of this question isn't clever, it's stupid.

All states require a license to drive a car, practice medicine, sell real estate. Does that frame the issue for you, or will you continue to spam ad nausea.

The issue becomes a real debate on what is an "infringement" and what are "arms"?

Let's start with a question: Should any citizen have the right to own, possess or have in his or her custody and control a shoulder fired surface to air missle capable of bringing down a Commercial Plane flying at 35,000 ft?

What say you Kaz? Is it an infringement when one is denied to own, possess, etc. such an arm?

Shoulder fired missiles are not standard issue for infantry soldiers...that is a good place to start....it isn't even in the same category, so.....I'll let you have shoulder fired anti air craft missiles....just keep your hands off of all rifles, pistols shotguns, the ammunition to feed them and the equipment to use them......hows that for a fair trade......?

Damn, you really are dumb. Your kind says it needs weapons to protect itself from government. Our government has jet planes, do you intend to defend yourself from the tyranny of our government with the weapons you have available? If so, calling you dumb is a vast understatement.

And again....a bunch of backward barbarians fought us to the point where cowardly politicians, and lazy people have decided to call it quits.....we are bringing our troops home and ceding the land back to the monsters....and yet you think that the American people, better and more plentifully armed than those barbarians couldn't resist to the point that our own government...who would be targeted here, unlike they are now in the war effort, would eventually have to stop targeting our people....the stupidity and shallow thinking of anti gunners is truly amazing.....

The first thing any resistance movement has lacked, if you look at any war zone.....rifles and pistols.....which then have to be acquired somehow....usually from third parties......us....we already have them in great abundance....which is why we fight you jerks who try to take them away....

You morons have no understanding of history, or human nature.....you think that Western governments will never, ever build death camps again....based on what? The fact that although it happened in the past...they won't do it again? Real f*****g geniuses......

There are a lot of reasons why there will not ever be death camps. First it has never happened to any modern country with real voting rights. Second the people and troops aren't going to be fooled like they were in the past. Now we have the internet, 24 hour news, cell phones... Not going to happen.

And as long as our society has weapons....it sure won't....at least not without great cost to the people trying it.......

I come from a military family. On that narrow point, sure, if the military were united in controlling the people, we'd have no chance, at least in the initial conflict. But that wouldn't happen, it would have to be a faction in the military. They would be fighting other military, like my family, as well as the people. So the people being armed would matter.

Liberals like to boil down the debate to that one narrow thing though which is stupid. It's like saying the only reason to have a car is to get ice cream. That is one use of a car, but it's far from an accuate view of why we need cars.

Shoulder fired missiles are not standard issue for infantry soldiers...that is a good place to start....it isn't even in the same category, so.....I'll let you have shoulder fired anti air craft missiles....just keep your hands off of all rifles, pistols shotguns, the ammunition to feed them and the equipment to use them......hows that for a fair trade......?

Damn, you really are dumb. Your kind says it needs weapons to protect itself from government. Our government has jet planes, do you intend to defend yourself from the tyranny of our government with the weapons you have available? If so, calling you dumb is a vast understatement.

Where did he say that?
He didn't. Are you incapable of reading in context? "Your kind" went over your head? Sad.

Well that beats giving an honest answer anyway.
You're a piece of cocksucking shit. No wonder you live in Cali.

Fuck off Rabbit, you're too dishonest, too stupid and too partisan to engage in any rational discussion.
Translation: I get my ass kicked by you every time and I'm tired of it.
Yes, you do.
You offer no new arguments. Hell, not even clever ones.
Yes, lets make shoulder fired missiles available. You want to cough up the $30k it would cost to buy one?

Once again, you're stupid, dishonest, a liar and a partisan hack. Can I be more clear?
You are clearly too stupid to debate me.

He's too stupid to debate a petunia.

A petunia provide an equivalent amount of substance - more if we count substance and scent - than either Kaz or Rabbi.

Where did he say that?
He didn't. Are you incapable of reading in context? "Your kind" went over your head? Sad.

Exactly, you engaged in a strawman fallacy. Do you want me to Google that for you or can you handle it on your own?

Where did he say that?

Exactly, you engaged in a strawman fallacy. Do you want me to Google that for you or can you handle it on your own?
It doesnt matter to him.

And again....a bunch of backward barbarians fought us to the point where cowardly politicians, and lazy people have decided to call it quits.....we are bringing our troops home and ceding the land back to the monsters....and yet you think that the American people, better and more plentifully armed than those barbarians couldn't resist to the point that our own government...who would be targeted here, unlike they are now in the war effort, would eventually have to stop targeting our people....the stupidity and shallow thinking of anti gunners is truly amazing.....

The first thing any resistance movement has lacked, if you look at any war zone.....rifles and pistols.....which then have to be acquired somehow....usually from third parties......us....we already have them in great abundance....which is why we fight you jerks who try to take them away....

You morons have no understanding of history, or human nature.....you think that Western governments will never, ever build death camps again....based on what? The fact that although it happened in the past...they won't do it again? Real f*****g geniuses......

There are a lot of reasons why there will not ever be death camps. First it has never happened to any modern country with real voting rights. Second the people and troops aren't going to be fooled like they were in the past. Now we have the internet, 24 hour news, cell phones... Not going to happen.

And as long as our society has weapons....it sure won't....at least not without great cost to the people trying it.......

I come from a military family. On that narrow point, sure, if the military were united in controlling the people, we'd have no chance, at least in the initial conflict. But that wouldn't happen, it would have to be a faction in the military. They would be fighting other military, like my family, as well as the people. So the people being armed would matter.

Liberals like to boil down the debate to that one narrow thing though which is stupid. It's like saying the only reason to have a car is to get ice cream. That is one use of a car, but it's far from an accuate view of why we need cars.

More bull shit. I've posted time over time my position on gun control; yet liars by omission - you, Rabbit and a number of others - lump me and all liberals into the same think tank and label us gun grabbers. That's a lie and if you don't know it you're brain dead.

I'll spell it out to you one more time Kaz, though being the dishonest lying member of the crazy right wing you'll continue to make false, misleading and iniquitous allegations to the contrary.

All citizens who are sober, sane and have no history violent behavior, have never been detained as a danger to themselves or others should have the absolute right to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun, to protect their family, their home or business.

All persons who want to own, possess or have in their custody and control of gun, need to be licensed by their State of Residence.

Those persons who have proven a need to carry a weapon in public need to have prior permission from the law enforcement agencies where the weapon will be carried as well as the license issued by the state.

All other persons who own, possess or have in their custody or control or provides to an unlicensed person a gun, may suffer the consequences of jail, fine, probation or confiscation of all firearms. Of course jail and the confiscation of all firearms will be the consequence for all serial offenders and first time offenders may have the charges dismissed if they are able to meet the standards set forth to obtain a license.

Anyone who sells, gives, loans or otherwise provides a gun to an unlicensed person is guilty of a felony, and may have their license suspended or revoked if they are licensed, and licensed or not face other penalties as proscribed by law.

Where did he say that?

Fuck you. You best read up on logical fallacies, in this ^^^ post you've proved your ignorance.

More bull shit. I've posted time over time my position on gun control; yet liars by omission - you, Rabbit and a number of others - lump me and all liberals into the same think tank and label us gun grabbers. That's a lie and if you don't know it you're brain dead.

I'll spell it out to you one more time Kaz, though being the dishonest lying member of the crazy right wing you'll continue to make false, misleading and iniquitous allegations to the contrary.

All citizens who are sober, sane and have no history violent behavior, have never been detained as a danger to themselves or others should have the absolute right to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun, to protect their family, their home or business.

All persons who want to own, possess or have in their custody and control of gun, need to be licensed by their State of Residence.

Those persons who have proven a need to carry a weapon in public need to have prior permission from the law enforcement agencies where the weapon will be carried as well as the license issued by the state.

All other persons who own, possess or have in their custody or control or provides to an unlicensed person a gun, may suffer the consequences of jail, fine, probation or confiscation of all firearms. Of course jail and the confiscation of all firearms will be the consequence for all serial offenders and first time offenders may have the charges dismissed if they are able to meet the standards set forth to obtain a license.

Anyone who sells, gives, loans or otherwise provides a gun to an unlicensed person is guilty of a felony, and may have their license suspended or revoked if they are licensed, and licensed or not face other penalties as proscribed by law.
That sounds like California dreamin.
In practice it will lead to a total ban because it will be ineffective in stopping gun violence. And just think: invite your nephew on a hunt and give him a 30-30 to try out and suddenly both of you are felons. Good bye gun rights!
Fortunately the Constitution prohibits such idiocy so we wont see it any time soon.

Where did he say that?

It doesnt matter to him.

It cracks me up when he commits a fallacy then links to the definition as if someone else did it.

The absolute right with the following limits, ... Don't know what "absolute means, do you sparky?

And you believe this will keep guns out of the hands of criminals, that government licenses law abiding gun owners? Seriously?

And still you don't answer the question if since you believe the Second Amendment right can be granted only to those who the State approves and pay ongoing fees, can they do that with our first Amendment right to free speech?

In practice it will lead to a total ban because it will be ineffective in stopping gun violence. And just think: invite your nephew on a hunt and give him a 30-30 to try out and suddenly both of you are felons. Good bye gun rights!
Fortunately the Constitution prohibits such idiocy so we wont see it any time soon.

Slippery slope is a logical fallacy and you're not and have never proved to be prescient.

"may", "and first time offenders may have the charges dismissed if they are able to meet the standards set forth to obtain a license".

If you could read and comprehend I wouldn;t consider you the fool you you always prove to be.

The absolute right with the following limits, ... Don't know what "absolute means, do you sparky?

And you believe this will keep guns out of the hands of criminals, that government licenses law abiding gun owners? Seriously?

And still you don't answer the question if since you believe the Second Amendment right can be granted only to those who the State approves and pay ongoing fees, can they do that with our first Amendment right to free speech?

Are gun dealers licensed? On going fees, I never wrote that. Better to put a tax on ammo and guns, a user fee.

Slippery slope is a logical fallacy and you're not and have never proved to be prescient.

"may", "and first time offenders may have the charges dismissed if they are able to meet the standards set forth to obtain a license".

If you could read and comprehend I wouldn;t consider you the fool you you always prove to be.

Yet when it comes to abortion, suddenly any restriction is a slippery slope, isn't it?

Is California more restrictive on guns or less restrictive since 1968?
Trusting some judge to dismiss charges is a real bad idea.
Here's a bettre one: Just follow the Constitution. 'kay?

Are gun dealers licensed? On going fees, I never wrote that. Better to put a tax on ammo and guns, a user fee.

Gun owners have to pay to maintain licenses, you didn't know that?

What about free speech, can we tax and put user fees on it? Or are some Amendments in the Bill of Rights more equal than others?

What about free speech, can we tax and put user fees on it? Or are some Amendments in the Bill of Rights more equal than others?
Gun dealers are licensed to allow them to engage in commerce in guns.
Despite that there are many unlicensed dealers. I fail to see the connection here.

Gun dealers are licensed to allow them to engage in commerce in guns.
Despite that there are many unlicensed dealers. I fail to see the connection here.

That's cause you're stupid.

Do you know what the thread title is? Likely not, since your biases cloud any judgment you might have if you were not mentally challenged.

I'll help since you and Kaz are too stupid, too biased and frankly jerks:

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

What is your plan Rabbit, Kaz?

How about a tax on the words a writer uses, that would make it more expensive to insult people on the internet and in magazines and blogs....like the one he wants on ammo...and guns...put a user fee on words and computers and taxes...in fact....you should need to get a license for any means of communication...computers, tablets, smart phones.....that way the government will know that you aren't using those things for slander, libel, for selling illegal substances....organizing criminal activity with them.....sounds great....f**k the Bill of Rights....the government needs to control us so we don't do stupid stuff....why stop at just guns.......?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back