Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Pass background checks without loopholes, brainwashed functional morons.
Only a brainwashed fool believes this will have any effect on criminals getting guns.

No solution exists, except to put every criminal in prisons? And who defines "Criminal"? A man who steals formula for his infant son? And which mass murderer of recent time has had a criminal record?

Another stupid post by M14. The evidence is mounting that he is thoughtless.

Only a brainwashed fool believes this will have any effect on criminals getting guns.
No solution exists, except to put every criminal in prisons? And who defines "Criminal"? A man who steals formula for his infant son? And which mass murderer of recent time has had a criminal record?
Translation: You. again, understand you have no sound response to the point.

Prohibition of alcohol and Marijuana has failed. So would the prohibition of guns in America.

No one has suggested such a prohibition, not I nor any others who post on this thread & call for efforts reduce the number of guns in America in the hands of those who should not have them.

I'd suggest that M14, Ernie and Kaz (among others) open their mind and watch Ken Burn's three part documentary on Prohibition. While on first blush it appears to support their position, in total it supports the idea that the regulation of guns is necessary but hardly sufficient to keep them out of the hands of criminals, and others who should never own or possess one.

Last edited:
Prohibition of alcohol and Marijuana has failed. So would the prohibition of guns in America.
No one has suggested such a prohibition, not I nor any others who call for efforts to control the proliferation of guns in America in the hands of those who should not have them.
Instead, you seek to further limit the constitutionally-protected rights of the law abiding with unnecessary and ineffectual restrictions that will do nothing to prevent gun-related crime -- restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument.

No one has suggested such a prohibition, not I nor any others who call for efforts to control the proliferation of guns in America in the hands of those who should not have them.
Instead, you seek to further limit the constitutionally-protected rights of the law abiding with unnecessary and ineffectual restrictions that will do nothing to prevent gun-related crime -- restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument.

LOL, keep up echoing yourself, there is not better way to convince those who read your posts that you have nothing else to offer, which off course you seem not to understand.

I edited my post, so I'll repeat it with minor corrections to syntax and for clarity:

No one has suggested such a prohibition, not I nor any others who post on this thread & call for efforts reduce the number of guns in America in the hands of those who should not have them.

I'd suggest that M14, Ernie and Kaz (among others) open their mind and watch Ken Burn's three part documentary on Prohibition. While on first blush it appears to support their position, in total it supports the idea that the regulation of guns is necessary but hardly sufficient to keep them out of the hands of criminals, and others who should never own or possess one.

Now prove to me and others that further regulations of guns as I've suggested before, and as others have suggested, cannot possibly reduce gun proliferation in the hands of criminals, and , that it will infringe on the second amendment rights of law abiding citizens.

LOL, keep up echoing yourself...
Translation: You understand you have no effective response to what I said.
As usual.

Gun lovers on probation for domestic Tranquility and security of a free State issues, could be required to muster for posse duty to help lower costs for law enforcement and better ensure wellness of regulation for Persons considered specifically unconnected with militia service, well regulated.

That's my plan. We use a well regulated militia to keep guns from criminals.

As usual.

LOL, you are incredibly stupid!

As usual.
Thank you for proving my point.
Now run along.

As usual.
Now run along.

Prove you are not incredibly stupid, and simply an asshole.

As usual.
Now run along.
Prove you are not incredibly stupid, and simply an asshole.
You hate the fact that you know you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, a fact you demonstrate every day.
This is your problem, not mine.

Yeah…locking up violent people saves lives. We define criminal by watching and waiting for people to steal, rape, or murder other people…that is pretty much self defining right there. The mass shooters are rare and kill very few people…the common gang member has at least one arrest before they murder people.

Forum List

Back