Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

None of this bs changes the fact that a good background check system with no Pub loopholes would cut nutjobs ability to buy guns and over time would be helpful against gangbangers.

It will? Then why are some of the most gun violent places in lib cities and states where they have the most stringent gun laws in the country?

You libs are always thinking up solutions to problems that can't be solved. A few weeks ago our police had their annual gun buy-back program. The collected a ton of guns; many of them stolen I'm sure since the program comes with a don't question policy.

A week later a five year old was gunned down in the street by a drive-by shooter.

That's liberal thinking for ya.
Because most of those guns were originally bought in silly red states, of course. duh
I acquired most of my guns, 80%, in a silly blue state. duh

Those are poor black inner cities duh. Discriminated against by racist GOPers and their racist policies.
Have you talked to my ex-wife yet? You assume that Republicans are all racists because all you read is Liberal talking points.

None of this bs changes the fact that a good background check system with no Pub loopholes would cut nutjobs ability to buy guns and over time would be helpful against gangbangers.

It will? Then why are some of the most gun violent places in lib cities and states where they have the most stringent gun laws in the country?

You libs are always thinking up solutions to problems that can't be solved. A few weeks ago our police had their annual gun buy-back program. The collected a ton of guns; many of them stolen I'm sure since the program comes with a don't question policy.

A week later a five year old was gunned down in the street by a drive-by shooter.

Because most of those guns were originally bought in silly red states, of course. duh

Evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
For example:
Bloomberg rips repeal of Va. gun law - NY Daily...
www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mayor-bloomberg-criticizes...
Mayor Bloomberg criticizes Virginia repeal of 20-year-old gun law 'Virginia is the No. 1 out-of-state source of crime guns in New York'

Those are poor black inner cities duh. Discriminated against by racist GOPers and their racist policies.
Have you talked to my ex-wife yet? You assume that Republicans are all racists because all you read is Liberal talking points.
Not all- I usually say 50%. But most racists ARE GOP. Maybe the divorce MADE you a racist lol.

Last edited:
From link:
“Virginia is the No. 1 out-of-state source of crime guns in New York, and one of the top suppliers of crime guns nationally,” Bloomberg said.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell signed the law repealing the gun limit on Tuesday, a day after the nation’s latest school shooting spree left three students dead in Ohio.
Bloomberg predicted the repeal will only lead to more bloodshed on the streets of cities throughout the Northeast. In the past two months, two NYPD cops have been shot with illegal guns from Virginia.
Officer Peter Figoski was slain Dec. 12 when he interrupted a Brooklyn robbery. Officer Thomas Richards survived a lower East Side shooting Monday night when a suspect’s bullet hit his metal gun clip — instead of his body.
“If they care about innocent people and police officers being shot, they should be strengthening laws — as we have done in New York — to keep guns away from criminals, not weakening them,” Bloomberg said. “This is only going to make matters worse.”
McDonnell, who’s been touted as a possible Republican vice presidential candidate, signed the bill after meeting with loved ones of those killed in the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting spree. As a Virginia delegate, McDonnell voted in 1993 to enact the commonwealth’s one-gun-per-month law.
Chris Goddard, who was shot four times in the massacre that left 32 dead, said the group tried to talk McDonnell into vetoing the legislation.
Goddard said the governor only “offered sympathy, not solutions.”
“Sympathy alone will not save lives,” said Goddard, an advocate with the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
In a Daily News column last week, NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly slammed legal loopholes in gun laws that fuel the so-called “iron pipeline” of guns flooding New York.
“In most cases, the guns were purchased outside of New York State — in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and other points south — and then resold on the streets of New York at triple their retail value,” Kelly wrote.

Why are you so stupid; or maybe English isn't your native language. Hmm, do you and Sarah Palin both speak American? Syntax isn't your forte.
You didn't answer my question.
You clearly hate the fact that Zimmerman did not murder a black guy,
Why?

He would have spiked the ball for sure, celebrating the dead black kid he could exploit. We hear zero from the clowns every time a black kid is killed by another black

Another stupid remark.

Listen asshole, next time some gun owner murders his wife and kids and then sticks the gun does his throat make sure you bring that up for discussion.

Oh, I know what you could do, Wry Coward. Have yourself a custom made T-Shirt which says "no guns allowed" and go see how well that does you in a crime ridden neighborhood.

Yes, well stated, Templar. Wry leaves neighborhoods defenseless against inner city violence, the areas where most murders happen. They are ... wait for it ... gun free zones. And the only ones with guns are the criminals. Which ... is the point of my op ...

Another stupid remark, and all are of the same genre. Laws don't prevent crime!!!

Evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
For example:
Mayor Bloomberg criticizes Virginia repeal of 20-year-old gun law 'Virginia is the No. 1 out-of-state source of crime guns in New York'

It's an opinion piece, nothing more. Besides the fact that since the new Commie Mayor of New York halted Stop and Frisk, that's what elevated gun murders and assaults in the city.

Evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
For example:

It's an opinion piece, nothing more. Besides the fact that since the new Commie Mayor of New York halted Stop and Frisk, that's what elevated gun murders and assaults in the city.
None of your bs matters- we need a 100% background check system.
Gun show loophole in Virginia; guns linked to New...
abc7ny.com/archive/7841676
When a gun is used in a crime in New York, there's a good chance the weapon came from Virginia. That's because the state is the number one source for illegal guns ...

Evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
For example:

When a gun is used in a crime in New York, there's a good chance the weapon came from Virginia. That's because the state is the number one source for illegal guns ...
So???? Arrest people who bring guns illegally into New York. Put them in jail for 20 years. Leave me the fuck alone.

At the moment there's nothing illegal until they sell them . WE NEED THE 100% BACKGROUND CHECK LAW. This isn't rocket science lol.

At the moment there's nothing illegal until they sell them . WE NEED THE 100% BACKGROUND CHECK LAW. This isn't rocket science lol.
No. You need to put criminals in jail and leave law abiding citizens alone.

You also might check into a brain transplant. I'm thinking if you could find a compatible mallard it would be a giant step up.

You didn't answer my question.
You clearly hate the fact that Zimmerman did not murder a black guy,
Why?

He would have spiked the ball for sure, celebrating the dead black kid he could exploit. We hear zero from the clowns every time a black kid is killed by another black

Another stupid remark.

Listen asshole, next time some gun owner murders his wife and kids and then sticks the gun does his throat make sure you bring that up for discussion.

Oh, I know what you could do, Wry Coward. Have yourself a custom made T-Shirt which says "no guns allowed" and go see how well that does you in a crime ridden neighborhood.

Yes, well stated, Templar. Wry leaves neighborhoods defenseless against inner city violence, the areas where most murders happen. They are ... wait for it ... gun free zones. And the only ones with guns are the criminals. Which ... is the point of my op ...

Another stupid remark, and all are of the same genre. Laws don't prevent crime!!!

No they don't, no more than a "gun free zone" sign stops some idiot with a semi-auto from putting holes in everyone in the building. He knows what he's doing is against the law, yet he does it anyway. Case in point. The law is pointless if there isn't anybody to enforce them.

No. You need to put criminals in jail and leave law abiding citizens alone.

You also might check into a brain transplant. I'm thinking if you could find a compatible mallard it would be a giant step up.
Brilliant. Read something.

Like Progressive underground? I do from time to time, but it would appear that you read nothing else.

Evidence of that?

I didn't think so.
For example:

So what's an illegal gun? One that is stolen and off the books. New York has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. It shouldn't matter what any other state is doing. By your logic, we shouldn't have any states that legally allow marijuana to be sold because that pot gets to other states where it's illegal.

Ridiculous bs. Of course it matters. See also Kansa going nuts over pot from Co- though I doubt it's very hard to buy in Kansas.

Forum List

Back