Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

The backgound check is for the nutjobs DUH. It will take time to work on criminals but WILL, brainwashed one line dingbat.
More mindless nonsense from a village useful idiot.
Tell us again how there's no Gun Show loophole, WITH LINKS, MORON.
You refuse to understand that the loophole does not exist, regardless of how many times it has been explained to you,.
You, however, understand that you cannot show is how Federal law requiring background checks does not apply at gun shows - that is, you know you cannot show how there IS a loophole.
But, like a good village idiot, you parrot your masters' voices, without thought or question.
They're proud of you.

First you should never call anyone an idiot or dishonest.

Next,

My wife and I went to a home show and inquired at the booth about having a water well drilled on our son's property.

We got the sales pitch and decided the cost was too much. The salesman than said, I can do that for half price. I have a crew who can do the job and not pull permits.

Your claim that such an offer never happens at gun shows is at best a half truth.

It's funny how these stereotypical stories always actually happened to bigots
Bigots that have never placed themselves to find out for sure.

Vendors at gun shows have to obtain a federal firearms license. They need to provide it to gun show promoters to rent space. Virtually all FFLs do background checks on every customer, every time (unless the customer has a signed permission slip from Eric Holder) or risk losing his livelihood.

Yup, all the sources we've given you, Governors, wiki,Mayors, gun experts are all lying, there is no loophole. Yet you have no link saying there isn't. Brainwashed ignoramuses.

Yup, all the sources we've given you, Governors, wiki,Mayors, gun experts are all lying, there is no loophole. Yet you have no link saying there isn't. Brainwashed ignoramuses.
Nothing you have posted in any way indicates that federal background check laws do not apply at gun shows.
That being the case, you have not proven a loophole exists.
You choose to be wrong.

Nothing you have posted in any way indicates that federal background check laws do not apply at gun shows.
You choose to be wrong.

Wry assumes everything that comes out of his ass should be taken as gospel truth while nothing anyone else says should be given any consideration. But only because he's so fair

And you have yet to show anybody how gun shows have been a problem when it comes to criminals getting guns. They don't buy their guns at gun shows.

You choose to be wrong.
Wry assumes everything that comes out of his ass should be taken as gospel truth while nothing anyone else says should be given any consideration. But only because he's so fair
Franco is a troll, nothing more -- a wet paper bag is more than a match for his ability to lay out a sound argument.

Despite what some media commentators have claimed, existing gun laws apply just as much to gun shows as they do to any other place where guns are sold. Since 1938, persons selling firearms have been required to obtain a federal firearms license. If a dealer sells a gun from a storefront, from a room in his home or from a table at a gun show, the rules are exactly the same: he can get authorization from the FBI for the sale only after the FBI runs its “instant” background check (which often takes days to complete). As a result, firearms are the most severely regulated consumer product in the United States — the only product for which FBI permission is required for every single sale.

The Facts about Gun Shows

Despite what some media commentators have claimed, existing gun laws apply just as much to gun shows as they do to any other place where guns are sold.
He refuses to understand this.
That is, he chooses to be wrong.
Not much you can do with people like that.
:dunno:

You choose to be wrong.
Franco is a troll, nothing more -- a wet paper bag is more than a match for his ability to lay out a sound argument.
For example, AGAIN:
  1. Gun Show Background Checks State Laws - Governing
  2. www.governing.com/.../gun-show...checks-state-laws-map.html
  3. Cached
  4. Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law only ...
  5. Gun shows in the United States - Wikipedia, the...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_shows_in_the_United_States
  6. The "Gun show loophole" is a political term in the United States referring to sales of firearms by private sellers, including those done at gun shows.
So, where is your evidence that no such background check loophole exists? RW idiocy. So why can't private sellers at gun shows and
elsewhere be covered? And yes, this is where many of the new guns in Dem cities come from, as I linked.

You choose to be wrong.

He is emulating an asshole cop that is convinced he's right.
People like that are thoroughly convinced they know the truth because their word is accepted by virtue of the side arm on their hip.
Wry claims to be a retired LEO. My guess is that his retirement was not his choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
For example, AGAIN:
Nothing here changes the fact that federal background check laws offer no exception for gun shows.
This eliminates the possibility of there being a gun show loophole.
You choose to be wrong.
My links say it's about PRIVATE SELLERS AT GUNSHOWS and else where. DUH.
This has nothing to do with background checks as prescribed by federal law.
How is there a loophole in the federal law?

For example, AGAIN:
Nothing here changes the fact that federal background check laws offer no exception for gun shows.
You choose to be wrong.
"Private sellers" duh...

For example, AGAIN:
You choose to be wrong.

It also says that out of all the illegal guns found on criminals, only .7% have any association with a gun show.

For example, AGAIN:
You choose to be wrong.

It also says that out of all the illegal guns found on criminals, only .7% have any association with a gun show.
Where? Link? I got 10% of them came from gun shows...

For example, AGAIN:
You choose to be wrong.
"Private sellers" duh...
Which, again, has nothing to do with the federal laws regarding background checks.
The fact that you, as an individual, can buy/sell from/to another individual w/o running a background check is not a :"loophole" in the federal law, as the fact that you can do so in no way allows you to get around the federal law - and it CERTAINLY does not have anything specifically to do with gun shows.

You are utterly and completely ignorant of the issue here; this derives from the fact that you only possess the ability to parrot others.

For example, AGAIN:
You choose to be wrong.

Where? Link? I got 10% of them came from gun shows...

Myth: Gun shows are supermarkets for criminals

Fact: Only 0.7% of convicts bought their firearms at gun shows. 39.2% obtained them from illegal street dealers. 31

Gun Facts | Gun Control and Crime

Forum List

Back