Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

And for the record, this is what Wry Catcher said back in August:

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

Now, Wry, what is this about you claiming to be "rational?" I told you. You are a troll, and an abject partisan. Oh, and you've completely lost your mind.

You show here that liberals are waiting to pounce on any tragedy involving a firearm to advance their agenda. "The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents." Disgusting.

Let's have Wry explain to the Sandy Hook families how unfortunately he had to let the shooter walk the school sure he was unopposed by weapons because he wanted to avert a "tragedy." I'm sure that'll make them feel a lot better

His mother let the shooter walk to the school, and it cost her, her life.

A secure gun safe would have made the act of a mad man more difficult; a license to own, possess or have have made the mad man's act more difficult; a complete national registry of mentally unstable and potentially violent persons should be required before anyone is provided a gun license, and the license should be checked as valid before selling, giving or loaning a gun to anyone, this too would have make the mad man's act more difficult.

No law prevents crimes, no law will prevent murder, rape, arson, robbery, grand theft or speeding. There are two reasons why laws are obeyed:
  1. People believe the law is fair and ethically sound;
  2. People obey the law out of fear of the consequences if they don't.
How do we punish law violators:
  • We fine them
  • We jail them
  • We take away rights and privileges.
Sell, give, loan or in any manner allow one's gun(s) to be in the possession of an unlicensed person, and one will be punished.

A loss of license takes away the Second Amendment Right as well as all guns owned or possessed by the criminal;

A fine takes away their money;

Jail takes away their liberty.

A secure gun safe would have made the act of a mad man more difficult;
I have a drill and all the time in the world.
a license to own, possess or have have made the mad man's act more difficult;
I have a license to own and to carry. I an not inhibited by it at all.
a complete national registry of mentally unstable and potentially violent persons should be required
It is not illegal for "mentally unstable" people to own a gun, and so any such registry will not prevent a sale to such a person.
and the license should be checked as valid before selling, giving or loaning a gun to anyone, this too would have make the mad man's act more difficult.
Nothing here prevents me or anyone else from selling or loaning a gun to anyone.

You only offer the same old, tired, useless restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument, that only restrict the rights of the law abiding and violate the constitution,.
[

a complete national registry of mentally unstable and potentially violent persons should be required
It is not illegal for "mentally unstable" people to own a gun, and so any such registry will not prevent a sale to such a person.
and the license should be checked as valid before selling, giving or loaning a gun to anyone, this too would have make the mad man's act more difficult.
Nothing here prevents me or anyone else from selling or loaning a gun to anyone.

You only offer the same old, tired, useless restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument, that only restrict the rights of the law abiding and violate the constitution,.
[

I'd suggest therapy, however "Yes, but" would infuriate most therapists and fire you as a patient.

Missing the point of my post goes far beyond willful ignorance, it suggests to me a pathological need to always be 100% right and thus feel superior to others.

That said, you can refrain from a Pot Kettle response, that an "Irony", both hackneyed effort to post something, when one cannot discuss an issue adroitly.

[
Missing the point of my post...
If by "missing" you mean "refuted yet again your tired, old, tired, useless restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument, that only restrict the rights of the law abiding and violate the constitution: - then yes, I missed your point.
:dunno:

Last edited:
His mother let the shooter walk to the school, and it cost her, her life

And 25 more people as well. People who had no chance to secure the gun and no chance to have a gun legally to defend themselves. Exactly the point I made. There are 310 million guns in this country, and your plan is to prevent people from defending themselves while keeping the 310 million guns away from the nut jobs. How'd your plan work for the 25 people who did not have a chance to secure the weapon?

Not only that, but your plan also includes keeping guns out of the country while you simultaneously fight to let anyone walk across our border who wants to

• We fine them
  • We jail them
Sell, give, loan or in any manner allow one's gun(s) to be in the possession of an unlicensed person, and one will be punished.

A loss of license takes away the Second Amendment Right as well as all guns owned or possessed by the criminal;

And all that works on law abiding citizens, which is how you maximize the carnage at every shooting. The trick, Holmes, is how do you keep the guns away from the criminals who don't follow the law while you keep guns out of the hands of people who do?

• We fine them
  • We jail them

And all that works on law abiding citizens, which is how you maximize the carnage at every shooting. The trick, Holmes, is how do you keep the guns away from the criminals who don't follow the law while you keep guns out of the hands of people who do?
He knows there is no way to prevent criminals from getting guns; he is only interested in restricting the rights of the law abiding.
Needlessly and unconstitutionally.

[

I'd suggest therapy, however "Yes, but" would infuriate most therapists and fire you as a patient.

Missing the point of my post goes far beyond willful ignorance, it suggests to me a pathological need to always be 100% right and thus feel superior to others.

That said, you can refrain from a Pot Kettle response, that an "Irony", both hackneyed effort to post something, when one cannot discuss an issue adroitly.

The point of your post includes the magic step where suddenly criminals follow the law. If getting criminals to follow the law is as simple as making a new law as you believe, why don't we just skip the gun laws and make murder illegal? Oh wait, we did. It didn't work. But gun laws, that criminals will follow. Makes perfect sense. to a perfect idiot...

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

Now, Wry, what is this about you claiming to be "rational?" I told you. You are a troll, and an abject partisan. Oh, and you've completely lost your mind.

You show here that liberals are waiting to pounce on any tragedy involving a firearm to advance their agenda. "The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents." Disgusting.

Let's have Wry explain to the Sandy Hook families how unfortunately he had to let the shooter walk the school sure he was unopposed by weapons because he wanted to avert a "tragedy." I'm sure that'll make them feel a lot better

She LET him walk to the school????? I really don't think that her not saying, "No, Adam, you may not walk to the school and shoot children" was tacit permission to do so, considering she was dead when her son left the house. Geeze Rye! A former LEO should be better informed on this issue.

[
If by "missing" you mean "refuted yet again your tired, old, tired, useless restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument, that only restrict the rights of the law abiding and violate the constitution: - then yes, I missed your point.

You've offered no proof or evidence that my suggestions don't work. All you offer is your extremely biased opinion.

[
You've offered no proof or evidence that my suggestions don't work.
Except for, say, post 5522.

YOU, on the other hand, have refused every request to show their necessity and efficacy; you only offer tired, old, tired, useless restrictions for which you know you have no sound argument, that only restrict the rights of the law abiding and violate the constitution:

She LET him walk to the school????? I really don't think that her not saying, "No, Adam, you may not walk to the school and shoot children" was tacit permission to do so, considering she was dead when her son left the house. Geeze Rye! A former LEO should be better informed on this issue.
WC has neither the need nor the desire for his statements and positions to reflect reality in any way shape of form.

Once again you mangled my point to fit your pathological needs. Emphasis was on a gun safe [don't bother writing once again that the shooter could easily drill into the gun safe and obtain the tools of death, the link below explains why).

Opening a Safe Without a Combination | Fortress Lock and Security

Once again you've been proved to be an ignoramus, a liar and a fool.

Once again you mangled my point to fit your pathological needs.
You stated:
His mother let the [Sandyhook] shooter walk to the school, and it cost her, her life.
No matter how you cut it, this is a statement of abject ignorance or utter dishonesty.
Tell us which.
Emphasis was on a gun safe [don't bother writing once again that the shooter could easily drill into the gun safe...
Who said it could be easily done?
Yeah? And what about this one?
Stack-On | Products | 8-Gun Steel Security Cabinet

The background check is for the nutjobs DUH. It will take time to work on criminals but WILL, brainwashed one line dingbat.

The backgound check is for the nutjobs DUH. It will take time to work on criminals but WILL, brainwashed one line dingbat.
More mindless nonsense from a village useful idiot.
Tell us again how there's no Gun Show loophole, WITH LINKS, MORON.
You refuse to understand that the loophole does not exist, regardless of how many times it has been explained to you,.
You, however, understand that you cannot show is how Federal law requiring background checks does not apply at gun shows - that is, you know you cannot show how there IS a loophole.
But, like a good village idiot, you parrot your masters' voices, without thought or question.
They're proud of you.

Hilarious. LINK? I've provided several. Idiot.
Nowhere have you shown that the federal law requiring a background check for a gun purchase is suspended at a gun show.
Nowhere will yo you find such a link because no such suspension of said law exists.
You cannot prove that there is a loophole.
You refuse to understand that the loophole does not exist, regardless of how many times it has been explained to you
That is, you choose to be wrong.

Forum List

Back