Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Obama was in office for 2 years with a Democrat-controlled Congress. Why didn't he pass it then?
I mean other than he didn't have enough Dem votes to do it...?
He only had 60 votes for 2 weeks,
2 years.
Excuses excuses.
2 years, over 200 Pub filibusters, dingbat dupe. Earth to Pub dupe...
Excuses, excuses.
An explanation is not an excuse! Of course calling it so is a lie, lies are not unexpected from M14.
More excuses.
:dunno:

Wiki- Gun show loopholes duh:
There is no such thing,
Federal law applies at gun shows just like it does where else - there is no "loophole" in the law for gun shows.
Why do you insist on lying to yourself?
The Parking lot at gun shows, in bars and back alleys is a loopholes as well as a black market.
Federal law applies everywhere; regardless where you are, you are subject tot the same federal rules and regulations regarding background checks - there are no exceptions in the law based on location, and thus no loopholes.
You know this - you simply choose to lie about it.

And for the record, this is what Wry Catcher said back in August:

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

Now, Wry, what is this about you claiming to be "rational?" I told you. You are a troll, and an abject partisan. Oh, and you've completely lost your mind.

You show here that liberals are waiting to pounce on any tragedy involving a firearm to advance their agenda. "The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents." Disgusting.

Straw Man Alert. That you're too biased (or not bright enough) [or both] to understand my post is not unexpected.

There are no atheists in fox holes is a rhetorical device, and my comment, ""The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents." is not disgusting, it is a rhetorical device used to get people to think. That you and M14 won't (or can't) understand that is pitiful, or dishonest.

Last edited:
There is no such thing,
Federal law applies at gun shows just like it does where else - there is no "loophole" in the law for gun shows.
The Parking lot at gun shows, in bars and back alleys is a loopholes as well as a black market.
Federal law applies everywhere; regardless where you are, you are subject tot the same federal rules and regulations regarding background checks - there are no exceptions in the law based on location, and thus no loopholes.

Do you agree with the judge putting the Kentucky Clerk in Jail? Or do you believe in a higher law?

Do you Agree with the 5-4 decision that the PPACA (Obamacares) is Constiutional?

Do you agree with every bit of Scalia's opinion which prevailed in Heller v. DC?

There is no such thing,
Do you agree with the judge putting the Kentucky Clerk in Jail? Or do you believe in a higher law?
Do you Agree with the 5-4 decision that the PPACA (Obamacares) is Constiutional?
Do you agree with every bit of Scalia's opinion which prevailed in Heller v. DC?
Translation: You understand you have no sound response to my post.

There is no such thing,

lol, true, I can't create sound on my keyboard and transmit it in a reply. Of course Soundness is a term in logic, something I suspect you need to understand, sense you use it inappropriately.

As a good liberal let me help:

Truth, Validity, and Soundness

There is no such thing,
.Of course Soundness is a term in logic...
Yes. And that's the response you understand you have no capacity to create,

There is no response to pure ignorance and brainwashed idiocy.
Says the guy who refuses to understand that the federal laws on background checks apply everywhere, and so there is no "loophole".

I think it's time for you to grow up, your only rebuttal is mindful of a child, a dull child at that, who repeats the same refrain over and over and expects to be taken seriously.

The gun lobby defense seems to be, if people break laws why have laws. I don't think most expect laws to eliminate gun deaths just lower the number of needless deaths. It may also be true, however, that the more gun laws on the books, the more gun sales might drop.

Needless deaths? Dude, your plan is working. Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, even a military installation, the Washington Navy Yard? Your plan worked, no one shot back, the carnage was maximized. You got to exploit it.

Everyone does follow the law. Well, except the shooter. So really the point is, if ONLY the criminals don't follow the law, then why have the laws?

For you of course the answer is there are fewer people who die and more heroes who save people which of course is counter to your government is your mother pig you want to suckle, but I mean for normal people who don't want people to die unable to defend themselves

I guess it'll take a tragedy which impacts you or your family, and in that way one at a time you and other callous conservatives may see the light. I don't wish that to happen to anyone, even misguided jerks like you and M14; but the tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents, and I do believe in karma.

Now, Wry, what is this about you claiming to be "rational?" I told you. You are a troll, and an abject partisan. Oh, and you've completely lost your mind.

You show here that liberals are waiting to pounce on any tragedy involving a firearm to advance their agenda. "The tree of sanity needs to be refreshed by the blood of innocents." Disgusting.

Let's have Wry explain to the Sandy Hook families how unfortunately he had to let the shooter walk the school sure he was unopposed by weapons because he wanted to avert a "tragedy." I'm sure that'll make them feel a lot better

Says the guy who refuses to understand that the federal laws on background checks apply everywhere, and so there is no "loophole".

I think it's time for you to grow up, your only rebuttal is mindful of a child, a dull child at that, who repeats the same refrain over and over and expects to be taken seriously.

Um...
Then explain how there are no gunshow loopholes on background checks, with links...DUH

Let's have Wry explain to the Sandy Hook families how unfortunately he had to let the shooter walk the school sure he was unopposed by weapons because he wanted to avert a "tragedy." I'm sure that'll make them feel a lot better

A quest to prevent tragedy caused one instead. Wry knows that, yet he insists on gun control policies. In fact his kind thrives on tragedy, feeding off of it to further an agenda.

Um...
Then explain how there are no gunshow loopholes on background checks, with links...DUH

Explain how many weapons were purchased from gun shows that were used in any mass murder.

Or that those weapons were legally purchased and owned by the killers mother.

Um...
Why do you refuse to understand that federal law regarding background checks applies everywhere, therefore negating any argument that there is some "loophole" for gun shows?

Or that those weapons were legally purchased and owned by the killers mother.

Yes. Wry is so sure he can keep the 310 million guns in the US away from the bad guys as well as the hundreds of millions more in the rest of the world and the unlimited number international weapons makers could make while we keep the borders open for anyone to walk across carrying whatever they want that we can actually prevent people from being able to defend themselves and no number of mass murders that take place while his victims are unarmed by law is going to shake that view

Forum List

Back