Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

[

U.S. wars kill millions of people, yet we NEED them. Guns cause accidental death, and there is plenty of deaths from friendly fire in wars. Would JoeBlow argue that since guns are dangerous and should be done away with, therefore also ALL U.S. wars should no longer be fought, never?

Actually, I think we haven't fought a "necessary" war since WWII.

Most wars are unnecessary.

Has nothing to do with the fact that most civilians aren't trained and lack the judgment to own a gun.

the facts do not support your opinion.300 MILLION firearms in the hands of civilians and a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent use them illegally.

^^Another right winger completely bereft of facts and thinks that the middle class is killing democracy rather than lobbyists.

FFS, this site is stuck on stupid.

So in a post we're discussing that I'm a libertarian, you call me a "right winger" and you call anyone else "stuck on stupid?"

Then you pull a strawman point about the middle class and lobbyists out of your ass.

Other than that, I hear ya man, great point...

Tell us how the majority is draining this country. After all, that is they typical right wing/libertarian nonsense that you people regurgitate.

85 billion a month printing is a good start

-Geaux

[

the facts do not support your opinion.300 MILLION firearms in the hands of civilians and a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent use them illegally.

Which is still 30,000 deaths and 79,000 injuries too many.

To show you how absurd that argument is.

in 2001, there were 65,000 airline flights in the US.

Only 4 of those were flown into buildings by terrorists.

Still, we had the good sense to put steel doors on cockpits, hire professional security people instead of the minimum wage rent-a-cops the airports were using, develop improved screening procedures for boarding airplanes, and actively track those who go to flight schools.

Wow.

We have 10 9/11's every year from gun violence. You'd think tighter security would be in order.

Last edited:
[

U.S. wars kill millions of people, yet we NEED them. Guns cause accidental death, and there is plenty of deaths from friendly fire in wars. Would JoeBlow argue that since guns are dangerous and should be done away with, therefore also ALL U.S. wars should no longer be fought, never?

Actually, I think we haven't fought a "necessary" war since WWII.

Most wars are unnecessary.

Has nothing to do with the fact that most civilians aren't trained and lack the judgment to own a gun.

:bsflag:

[

Acceptable risk

-Geaux

Not acceptable to me.

The Ford Pinto was recalled after 27 deaths out of some 3 million sold.

If the gun companies were held liable, you'd see a different tune.

[

Acceptable risk

-Geaux

Agreed. What ever it takes to defend the second Amendment.

thomas-jefferson-president-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time.jpg

Acceptable risk

-Geaux

Not acceptable to me.

But the American people and the Senate disagree with you

Good luck with that

-Geaux

The Senate does. The American people don't. 90% want background checks to keep crazy fucks like you from getting guns. Sorry.

Not to worry, though. The GOP is pretty much done as a party as old angry white people keep dying off.

Not acceptable to me.

Good luck with that

-Geaux

The Senate does. The American people don't. 90% want background checks to keep crazy fucks like you from getting guns. Sorry.

Let me know when that happens

Just added another one to the safe last week in your honor

-Geaux

Good luck with that

-Geaux

-Geaux

It will be a pity when guns are restricted and you'll have to turn them all over to be melted down...

-Geaux

It will be a pity when guns are restricted and you'll have to turn them all over to be melted down...

Your dreams will not become law abiding American gun owners nightmare

Notta- Won't happen

-Geaux

-Geaux

Notta- Won't happen

-Geaux

Gonna happen a lot sooner than you think.

Lots of Americans are just tired of watching small children being dragged out of schools in body bags because the gun industry is irresponsible about who they sell to.

Notta- Won't happen

-Geaux

Lots of Americans are just tired of watching small children being dragged out of schools in body bags because the gun industry is irresponsible about who they sell to.

Lots? :confused:

-Geaux

Notta- Won't happen

-Geaux

-Geaux

actually a lot of folks has woken up to the fact that the liberal fantasy

of gun free zones being save is neither gun free nor save

-Geaux

'save'? Did you mean "safe", Cleetus?

Fact is, Tuscon happened in a Conceal Carry state, that didn't stop Loughner.

There were armed guards at Columbine. That didn't stop Kleibold and Dylan

There was a police force at VA Tech. That didn't stop Cho.

Ft. Hood and the Washington Navy Yard were fucking MILITARY BASES! That didn't stop Hasan or Alexis.

-Geaux

Ft. Hood and the Washington Navy Yard were fucking MILITARY BASES! That didn't stop Hasan or Alexis.

And the Tuscon shooter was stopped by a legal concealed carry citizen.

-Geaux

-Geaux

you are lying again

Ft. Hood and the Washington Navy Yard were fucking MILITARY BASES! That didn't stop Hasan or Alexis

which is a highly controlled gun free zone

Forum List

Back