Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

You still can't prove JesusGodChristSantaEasterBunnyToothFairy exists ... doesn't stop you from believing in that bullshit.

See how that works?

What a ridiculous thread about a ridiculous person's ridiculous statements.

We can prove Jesus existed.

No you can't.

He exists in the writings of one historian outside of the Bible. And Flavius Josephus' books on the topic were probably corrupted by the church.

Ever hear of Tacitus?

You still can't prove JesusGodChristSantaEasterBunnyToothFairy exists ... doesn't stop you from believing in that bullshit.

See how that works?

What a ridiculous thread about a ridiculous person's ridiculous statements.

Yes, there is evidence that Jesus existED. There is also evidence that a person upon whom Santa is based existED.

But proof that Jesus/Santa existED is not proof that Jesus/Santa existS now. If you choose to, you can believe differently but that's not proof of anything. You can clap your hands to make Tinkerbell live if you choose to believe that works.

And it certainly does not prove that Kelly is not a stupid bimbo with stupid bimbos who watch her.

Once again, the thread has completed the very same ridiculous circle.

Answer me this.

What part of that post actually made sense to you?

Yes, there is evidence that Jesus existED. There is also evidence that a person upon whom Santa is based existED.

But proof that Jesus/Santa existED is not proof that Jesus/Santa existS now. If you choose to, you can believe differently but that's not proof of anything. You can clap your hands to make Tinkerbell live if you choose to believe that works.

And it certainly does not prove that Kelly is not a stupid bimbo with stupid bimbos who watch her.

Once again, the thread has completed the very same ridiculous circle.

You must hate women.

Oh quit whining. What you said was stupid and I pointed it out.

Besides the brainless bimbo, Kelly, the only female I mentioned was Tinkerbell. I don't hate her but she is just as imaginary as the rest of the list.

However, I do hate the idiocy of the right who feverishly embraces every bite of crap that fox spoon feeds them.

at the very least she should be put on admin leave if she doesn't have the common courtesy to resign

Is all this some kind of angst because liberals said that Kelly had been fired when she was just out sick and now they have to cover up that lie somehow.

The reality is, Megyn Kelly is a HUGE hit, very popular and now gloating that she's big enough to be a target of liberals.

Is all this some kind of angst because liberals said that Kelly had been fired when she was just out sick and now they have to cover up that lie somehow.

The reality is, Megyn Kelly is a HUGE hit, very popular and now gloating that she's big enough to be a target of liberals.

she claims to have been out sick but was too embarrassed, rightly BTW ;) , to come in the next day Katzy :rofl:

at the very least she should be put on admin leave if she doesn't have the common courtesy to resign

Not with fox. She's increased the insanity which, in turn, drives up their rather meager following. She may not get a raise but there will be a little something extra in her xmas pay. With the right, its all about money. That is the real "meaning of Christmas" to the right.

And before you nutters get all hysterical, you might want to actually look up the real figures for who and how many Americans are so stupid as to watch fox.

Saint Nicholas (Greek: Ἅγιος Νικόλαος, Hagios Nikólaos, Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus); (15 March 270 – 6 December 343),[3][4] also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century Christian saint and Greek[5] Bishop of Myra (Demre, part of modern-day Turkey) in Lycia. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker (Νικόλαος ὁ Θαυματουργός, Nikolaos ho Thaumaturgos). He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus
Icon_c_1500_St_Nicholas.JPG

she claims to have been out sick but was too embarrassed, rightly BTW ;) , to come in the next day Katzy :rofl:

I watch her show regularly and she was really very sick, still on the air. It was not a surprise when she took off sick. The poor woman could barely speak.

But, we have to remember that liberals lie. They are led by obama who is a liar in chief. And, they need to have something to cover up the exposure that Ed Schultz is paid by the unions for his on-air screed.

No you can't.

He exists in the writings of one historian outside of the Bible. And Flavius Josephus' books on the topic were probably corrupted by the church.

That is not true. Jesus was also documented by Tacitus. And the bit about Josephus' work was "corrupted" by the church is ridiculous. There is disagreement about the authenticity of Josephus' complete works, experts agree that the Testimonium Flavianum has an authentic core. Experts agree that the Testimonium contains an authentic reference to Jesus' death sentence from Pilate. And there is virtually no scholarly disagreement about the authenticity of Josephus' reference to "the brother of Jesus, who is called the Christ, whose name was James" in other parts of his work.

I watch her show regularly and she was really very sick, still on the air. It was not a surprise when she took off sick. The poor woman could barely speak.

But, we have to remember that liberals lie. They are led by obama who is a liar in chief. And, they need to have something to cover up the exposure that Ed Schultz is paid by the unions for his on-air screed.

DEFLECTION!!!!

she looked healthy as an ox THE DAY BEFORE SHE CALLED OUT SICK. Wonder if Fox has sick leave :eusa_think:

Its fox.

They have but one purpose - to keep the ignorant and uneducated angry about nothing.

Tomorrow, they'll come up with some other non-issue and the rw's will get all bent about that too.

And, Kelly is just fine. Enjoying her xmas bonus cuz that's the Reason for the Season - ratings and money.

Given that Pope Francis is from South America, and very endeared to South Americans and Hispanics alike in the Catholic community, I do believe you've already gotten your answer.

When it happens, I think you'll be shocked.

Me? Shocked? I'm not even Catholic. So why should I care?

Neither am I; shocked that one's religion goes only as far as skin color...as I'm sure will be the case when we get a black pope. I hope to be shocked by the opposite happening.

DEFLECTION!!!!

she looked healthy as an ox THE DAY BEFORE SHE CALLED OUT SICK. Wonder if Fox has sick leave :eusa_think:

Are you sane at all. Kelly was sick, obviously sick, she could barely speak.

Forum List

Back