Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

It was not off the cuff. It was a scripted segment on her show....with three panelists. The jeebus add-on may have been off the cuff.....but none of it was meant to be a joke.

Sorry.......Kelly was just tossing out some red meat for attention. In the end, it probably upped her speaking fees. Twenty percent of 220 million is still a lot of people to whom she can market her books and coffee mugs. It's all good.

That is what I suspect as well. I think Ms. Kelly would be stunned at the utter stupidity of her "supporters" (i.e. Mexicans are white). After that cosmic episode with Palin a few weeks back, she needed to re-assert her credentials and this would did it; look at the right wing loons rushing to her defense (i.e. Mexicans are white).

In a few weeks, she'll have some sort of in-depth multi-part series about some weighty topic to try to re-establish her credability as a non-moron. You've got to remember though; with FOX, the man with one eye is the leader of the blind.

It was not off the cuff. It was a scripted segment on her show....with three panelists. The jeebus add-on may have been off the cuff.....but none of it was meant to be a joke.

Sorry.......Kelly was just tossing out some red meat for attention. In the end, it probably upped her speaking fees. Twenty percent of 220 million is still a lot of people to whom she can market her books and coffee mugs. It's all good.

That is what I suspect as well. I think Ms. Kelly would be stunned at the utter stupidity of her "supporters" (i.e. Mexicans are white). After that cosmic episode with Palin a few weeks back, she needed to re-assert her credentials and this would did it; look at the right wing loons rushing to her defense (i.e. Mexicans are white).

In a few weeks, she'll have some sort of in-depth multi-part series about some weighty topic to try to re-establish her credability as a non-moron. You've got to remember though; with FOX, the man with one eye is the leader of the blind.

Oh, so Megan Kelly made Bashir say those things?

Gotcha.

Nutters are always asking people to prove negatives.

Prove that unicorns don't exist. Same thing.

And, as always, conveniently ignoring that they can't prove Jesus/God/Christ exist.

And, ignoring the point - that Kelly and the rw's are hysterical over imaginary creatures.

Good grief. They can make them any color they want. WHO CARES????

You still can't prove evolution, global warming, or equal treatment of women by this bigoted administration.......doesn't stop you from your belief in that bullshit.

You still can't prove JesusGodChristSantaEasterBunnyToothFairy exists ... doesn't stop you from believing in that bullshit.

See how that works?

What a ridiculous thread about a ridiculous person's ridiculous statements.

So Aisha Harris' OpEd is considered a joke, but not what Megyn Kelly said? Interesting double standard. :eusa_whistle:

Harris' essay was not a joke. Who said it was? She was commenting on a subject that has meaning to her.

A penguin? Seriously, LL, that is the highest form of satire if I ever did see it. That's why it was in Megyn Kelly's "light hearted segment."

Last edited:
I'm still wondering at all these so many people invested in believing a man born in the Middle East is white.
Palatability.

When (not if) we get a black pope...I wonder how the Catholic world will react

Given that Pope Francis is from South America, and very endeared to South Americans and Hispanics alike in the Catholic community, I do believe you've already gotten your answer.

And, as always, conveniently ignoring that they can't prove Jesus/God/Christ exist.

And, ignoring the point - that Kelly and the rw's are hysterical over imaginary creatures.

Good grief. They can make them any color they want. WHO CARES????

You still can't prove evolution, global warming, or equal treatment of women by this bigoted administration.......doesn't stop you from your belief in that bullshit.

You still can't prove JesusGodChristSantaEasterBunnyToothFairy exists ... doesn't stop you from believing in that bullshit.

See how that works?

We can prove Jesus existed.

See how that works?

Yes, there is evidence that Jesus existED. There is also evidence that a person upon whom Santa is based existED.

But proof that Jesus/Santa existED is not proof that Jesus/Santa existS now. If you choose to, you can believe differently but that's not proof of anything. You can clap your hands to make Tinkerbell live if you choose to believe that works.

And it certainly does not prove that Kelly is not a stupid bimbo with stupid bimbos who watch her.

Once again, the thread has completed the very same ridiculous circle.

See how that works?

No you can't.

He exists in the writings of one historian outside of the Bible. And Flavius Josephus' books on the topic were probably corrupted by the church.

Oh, so Megan Kelly made Bashir say those things?

Gotcha.

That was insane, even for you.

Law Book Spice responded angrily :rofl: :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyyAHfV6S_4]Megyn Kelly addresses Santa Claus comments - YouTube[/ame]

See how that works?

Yes, there is evidence that Jesus existED. There is also evidence that a person upon whom Santa is based existED.

But proof that Jesus/Santa existED is not proof that Jesus/Santa existS now. If you choose to, you can believe differently but that's not proof of anything. You can clap your hands to make Tinkerbell live if you choose to believe that works.

And it certainly does not prove that Kelly is not a stupid bimbo with stupid bimbos who watch her.

Once again, the thread has completed the very same ridiculous circle.

You must hate women.

Forum List

Back