Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

I watch her show regularly and she was really very sick, still on the air. It was not a surprise when she took off sick. The poor woman could barely speak.

But, we have to remember that liberals lie. They are led by obama who is a liar in chief. And, they need to have something to cover up the exposure that Ed Schultz is paid by the unions for his on-air screed.

DEFLECTION!!!!

she looked healthy as an ox THE DAY BEFORE SHE CALLED OUT SICK. Wonder if Fox has sick leave :eusa_think:

Are you sane at all. Kelly was sick, obviously sick, she could barely speak.

I just looked at a clip of her rant & she seemed fine. You don't expect me to watch that arab-owned tv station do you?

Its fox.

They have but one purpose - to keep the ignorant and uneducated angry about nothing.

Tomorrow, they'll come up with some other non-issue and the rw's will get all bent about that too.

And, Kelly is just fine. Enjoying her xmas bonus cuz that's the Reason for the Season - ratings and money.

You miss the good old days when the truth that liberalism is the only view worth hearing was the only view people heard, eh Luddite? Wow, people hearing other points of view than what you think, it's dangerous if you think about it. They get all confused and start thinking and the like, Obama has to stop that. Let's get the fairness doctrine enacted so that all lies are confronted with the inherent truth of liberalism.

But Kelly saw a broader theme: the danger of "the knee-jerk instinct by so many to race-bait and to assume the worst of people, especially the people employed by the very powerful Fox News Channel."

For good measure, though, she acknowledged that she was in the wrong when it came to Jesus's whiteness.

Really, Kelly? Media shouldn't be powerful. They should be conduits.

Unless they are a propaganda network.

Hmm, let's see.

Which was worse:

"Santa's white"

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period?

400_F_18084957_sOYYJ8XeGpffvwdXPs54NnRn8wZ4qYwY.jpg

There !!! Y'all happy now?

_DVD_AMCBlueRay.jpg

Dont make me come over there and put my foot up yo ass...

No one should care what race Santa is, unless he is White, that is racist and stupid. That is pretty much the gist of the "liberal" argument right?

BTW --- I was watching that hyphenated chick on MSNBC do an interview with a kid who won $50,000 scholarship for Twerking. "It's a Black thing ya know." And from the 20 minutes she did on this -- you'd think the black kid had won the f'ing Nobel prize or something for being black and able to twerk..

THAT kind of thing ought to get you fired.. MORE REAL DAMAGE there than the silly fraternity pranks that you party animals are USUALLY goin on about..

But Kelly saw a broader theme: the danger of "the knee-jerk instinct by so many to race-bait and to assume the worst of people, especially the people employed by the very powerful Fox News Channel."

For good measure, though, she acknowledged that she was in the wrong when it came to Jesus's whiteness.

So true! I wish we could go back to the days when news programs weren't so intensely focused on competing with each other and being more entertainment than news, when a reporter was never supposed to be the story, when CBS, NBC, etc., had one weekly program for analyzing and discussing world and national events, & when the investigative journalism programs were limited to one or two per week. Nowadays we seem to be bombarded with the media telling us what to think and what to know, with them competing against each other for 'power' and influence and not just dollars, & with the news people being the story instead of just reporting the actual news. It's a version of news conveyance that is truly, deeply diseased and warped.

BTW --- I was watching that hyphenated chick on MSNBC do an interview with a kid who won $50,000 scholarship for Twerking. "It's a Black thing ya know." And from the 20 minutes she did on this -- you'd think the black kid had won the f'ing Nobel prize or something for being black and able to twerk..

THAT kind of thing ought to get you fired.. MORE REAL DAMAGE there than the silly fraternity pranks that you party animals are USUALLY goin on about..

Fraternity pranks? What, like the gang raping of dead drunk girls?

That's OK --- it all balances out.. MSNBC is a propaganda network and they're not powerful at all.. HAHAHAHA. Some kind of underground conduit tho...

REALLY? What network anchor did that? And were the girls Dems or Reps?

Sounds like someone didn't get into a sorority or asked out by their crush in the fraternity. LOL

That's OK --- it all balances out.. MSNBC is a propaganda network and they're not powerful at all.. HAHAHAHA. Some kind of underground conduit tho...

No. They're not. According to most of the characters on this board, MSNBC has NO viewership.

So true! I wish we could go back to the days when news programs weren't so intensely focused on competing with each other and being more entertainment than news, when a reporter was never supposed to be the story, when CBS, NBC, etc., had one weekly program for analyzing and discussing world and national events, & when the investigative journalism programs were limited to one or two per week. Nowadays we seem to be bombarded with the media telling us what to think and what to know, with them competing against each other for 'power' and influence and not just dollars, & with the news people being the story instead of just reporting the actual news. It's a version of news conveyance that is truly, deeply diseased and warped.

Exactly. I remember learning in high school that news is not supposed to be slanted. It is SUPPOSED to be a relaying of information with no editorializing.

No. They're not. According to most of the characters on this board, MSNBC has NO viewership.

The ONLY viewership they have is 11 leftist members of USMB !!! :lol:

Sounds like someone didn't get into a sorority or asked out by their crush in the fraternity. LOL

I never had the least interest in either. Another thing you probably can't get your head around because you live in a narrow, narrow little world where there is only one vision, one way of looking at things, one perspective, one set of values, etc. I went to schools that focused on education, not social clubs and athletics. Only when I was in graduate school was I at a university that had those things, and as a graduate student, I was a teaching fellow, not someone interested in the asinine crap fraternities and sororities get involved in. Being a sorority girl and dating a fraternity boy or athlete were the last things of which I was ever desirous.

I remember seeing my Dad watching news when I was little. One day I asked him, "Daddy, how do you know if that man is telling you the truth?"
He looked completely lost when I asked him that. I was always a curious child :D

That was pre 24 hour news

Forum List

Back