Kellyanne Conway on Fox news said part of the redactions are

about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. How does she know!

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

She must be so very jealous, never made it big, just a loudmouth nobody.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

Clinton was impeached due to sexual stuff with a consenting adult,

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst than B. Clinton and much worst than Watergate.

The fact that you don't know what Bill Clinton was impeached for is all we need to know. Maybe you need to take some history classes.

I know , but do you, I don't think so, lying about a blow job with someone who was more than willing.

It is called perjury and if he was willing and she was willing, why commit perjury and why the need to obstruct the investigation?

Now, should Billy have been impeached, not in my opinion, should he have committed perjury, no, that was just plain stupid on his part. Should he of had sex with a subordinate? No, that was really a stupid and idiotic mistake. For a President those decisions were really dumb. Just as dumb as a married man sleeping with Stormy Daniels, who is also an idiot for sleeping with a married man. We are talking two dumb Presidents, even though Trump was not the President at the time.

Pretending that it is true, why the hell were Bill and Monica part of the investigation? What the hell does that have to do with the focus of the investigation?
There was no investigation, it was sedition.

tenor.gif

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst, worst than Watergate.
Even Kellannes husband knows she's an ass I'm curious if drump and her have something going on
Doubtful. Unless Dotard is popping Viagara he couldn't get laid in aa house of ill repute with a fistfull of fifties.

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst than B. Clinton and much worst than Watergate.

The fact that you don't know what Bill Clinton was impeached for is all we need to know. Maybe you need to take some history classes.

I know , but do you, I don't think so, lying about a blow job with someone who was more than willing.

It is called perjury and if he was willing and she was willing, why commit perjury and why the need to obstruct the investigation?

Now, should Billy have been impeached, not in my opinion, should he have committed perjury, no, that was just plain stupid on his part. Should he of had sex with a subordinate? No, that was really a stupid and idiotic mistake. For a President those decisions were really dumb. Just as dumb as a married man sleeping with Stormy Daniels, who is also an idiot for sleeping with a married man. We are talking two dumb Presidents, even though Trump was not the President at the time.

Well Tramp pleading the 5th in most of his written answers, I can't remember. Lets get him under oath.

Yes Billy lied about a blow job, we all know all about it. The Mueller report was suppose to go to congress not to Barr aka Roy Cohn reincarnated. Clinton is educated, but dumb, Trump is ignorant but street smart and a mob boss and a want to be dictator and that will never happen. They will have to drag him out of office, as he will never leave with taxpayers paying for his extravagances.

Clinton was impeached for lying.

Really? So that's all it takes?

Under oath :rolleyes:
Smartass

I dunno, seems to me a lie is a lie whether you took an oath or not.

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

Oh wait --- Rump actually did take an oath. :eusa_think:

Naaah ---- I like your first post better.

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Dotard lied about health care & more importantly Russia & North Korea, so eat shit Trumptard.

Mueller kept to his edict. He didn't move his investigation all over the map the way Ken Starr did. Mueller stuck to Russian interference in our election.

That's too fucking funny. They got Manafort for tax evasion from 15 years ago and Mueller "kept to his edict and didn't move his investigation all over the map?"

That's all the son of a bitch did!! Every single fucking plea deal and charge had NOTHING to do with Trump Russia collusion! So all he fucking did was move it all over the fucking map! He was told to go hunt deer and he came back with 2 squirrels, 3 rabbits, a moose, a pig and 2 antelope.

Last edited:
And ewe know Clinton is running again?:bigbed:
/——/ because she can’t help herself. It’s her turn again
View attachment 257711

Wanna bet?
/—-/ I’ll bet her hubris wants her to.

So your not going to bet.
/—-/ Not a gambling man

No, you're just a blowhard like your God/King!

Well Tramp pleading the 5th in most of his written answers, I can't remember. Lets get him under oath.

Yes Billy lied about a blow job, we all know all about it. The Mueller report was suppose to go to congress not to Barr aka Roy Cohn reincarnated. Clinton is educated, but dumb, Trump is ignorant but street smart and a mob boss and a want to be dictator and that will never happen. They will have to drag him out of office, as he will never leave with taxpayers paying for his extravagances.

If Trump was before Mueller, he could still take the 5th, so nothing would change.

The Mueller report was supposed to go to the Attorney General since they let the Independent Counsel statute expired in 1999. And Janet Reno first used it to appoint John Danforth to look into the Waco issue.

James Comey appointed Fitzpatrick to investigate the Plame Affair after Ashcroft recused himself.

The rest of your post is partisan nonsense and unsubstantiated accusations.

Clinton was impeached for lying.

Smartass

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

No worse than I feel about Obama promising that I could keep my doctor and that I'd save $1200 a year if we passed the ACA.

/——/ because she can’t help herself. It’s her turn again
View attachment 257711

Wanna bet?

/—-/ Not a gambling man

And you're a lying asswipe, like your queen. If you EVER tell the truth, it'll be the first time.

I changed your lie to red text so you can find it and correct it.

Smartass

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

No worse than I feel about Obama promising that I could keep my doctor and that I'd save $1200 a year if we passed the ACA.

Glad to hear ewe say how much Tramp is like Obama.

Wanna bet?

/—-/ Not a gambling man

And you're a lying asswipe, like your queen. If you EVER tell the truth, it'll be the first time.

Oh, sweetums do ewe need a safe space little snowflake?

He was impeached for lying under oath
and obstruction of justice, you fucking twit

Fuck off, stormie daniels was a consenting adult too...
AND HE WASNT EVEN THE PRESIDENT THEN

He was impeached for lying under oath
and obstruction of justice, you fucking twit

Fuck off, stormie daniels was a consenting adult too...
AND HE WASNT EVEN THE PRESIDENT THEN

Yes I'm aware, and tramps lawyers would not let him go under oath for fear he'd lied. Tramp is a national security risk. The only thing tramp doesn't lie about is his name, well that is not true either.

Now you tell me, what has tramp done for you personally??

They got Manafort for tax evasion from 15 years ago and Mueller "kept to his edict and didn't move his investigation all over the map?"
Correct. As you may or may not know, those crimes were uncovered by inveatigating ties betwwen campaign members and Russians...which is basically the precise wording of mueller's mandate.

As it turns out, the head of the trump campaign was a russian toadie who was illegally lobbying for Russian friendlies in ukraine and stealing and laundering the money they stole.

But yeah, lets be more concerned with poor manafort than with the fact that trump has such poor judgment that he put a Russian toadie, international criminal, and ukrainian foreign agent in charge of his campaign...because hey, that sounds smart...

Smartass

You know I have lived in the same place for 33 years, and I'm on my 4th doctor and first NP. 2 moved, 1 died, and one retired. And aren't you glad you do not need to worry about pre-existing conditions anymore?

Smartass

You know I have lived in the same place for 33 years, and I'm on my 4th doctor and first NP. 2 moved, 1 died, and one retired. And aren't you glad you do not need to worry about pre-existing conditions anymore?
/----/ Pre-existing illness has nothing to do with what doctor treats you - fool.

They got Manafort for tax evasion from 15 years ago and Mueller "kept to his edict and didn't move his investigation all over the map?"
Correct. As you may or may not know, those crimes were uncovered by inveatigating ties betwwen campaign members and Russians...which is basically the precise wording of mueller's mandate.

As it turns out, the head of the trump campaign was a russian toadie who was illegally lobbying for Russian friendlies in ukraine and stealing and laundering the money they stole.

But yeah, lets be more concerned with poor manafort than with the fact that trump has such poor judgment that he put a Russian toadie, international criminal, and ukrainian foreign agent in charge of his campaign...because hey, that sounds smart...
/----/ " the head of the trump campaign was a russian toadie"
Link please.

Forum List

Back