Kellyanne Conway on Fox news said part of the redactions are

I dunno, seems to me a lie is a lie whether you took an oath or not.

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

Oh wait --- Rump actually did take an oath. :eusa_think:

Naaah ---- I like your first post better.
/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

No worse than I feel about Obama promising that I could keep my doctor and that I'd save $1200 a year if we passed the ACA.

You know I have lived in the same place for 33 years, and I'm on my 4th doctor and first NP. 2 moved, 1 died, and one retired. And aren't you glad you do not need to worry about pre-existing conditions anymore?

I have never had a problem dealing with pre-existing conditions, but I do have a problem having to change Doctors because they are no longer available to me even though they have NOT moved, retired or died and the fact that everything is now MORE expensive annoys me to. Sorry, but your effort to put lipstick on the pig failed.

Get use to your doctors not wanting to be in your network. Get a NP or DA. Someday you will have a PEC, everyone gets one or multiple. We are heading to universal healthcare, like it or not. I am aware that some states, republicans do not have the insurances on the Marketplace, but soon Medicare will be on all the Marketplaces in every state. Healthcare needs to go by income.

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

No worse than I feel about Obama promising that I could keep my doctor and that I'd save $1200 a year if we passed the ACA.

You know I have lived in the same place for 33 years, and I'm on my 4th doctor and first NP. 2 moved, 1 died, and one retired. And aren't you glad you do not need to worry about pre-existing conditions anymore?

I have never had a problem dealing with pre-existing conditions, but I do have a problem having to change Doctors because they are no longer available to me even though they have NOT moved, retired or died and the fact that everything is now MORE expensive annoys me to. Sorry, but your effort to put lipstick on the pig failed.

Foul! Foul!.....I object! Stormy looks good
In red lipstick!

Jo

Get use to your doctors not wanting to be in your network. Get a NP or DA. Someday you will have a PEC, everyone gets one or multiple. We are heading to universal healthcare, like it or not. I am aware that some states, republicans do not have the insurances on the Marketplace, but soon Medicare will be on all the Marketplaces in every state. Healthcare needs to go by income.

We are NOT moving toward universal healthcare. Honestly, if I wanted that, I'd use the crappy VA system

So how are you going to get this through with the big insurance companies lobbying against it? Big insurance isn't going to go away. We saw under Obama that neither party will stand up to them. So how will that work.

Clinton was impeached for lying.
Why must you lie?

There were 4 original counts brought to the floor of the House. 2 were actually prosecuted, one being Perjury to a Grand Jury, the other being obstruction.

Article III charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice by:[22]

1. encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
  2. encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
  3. concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
  4. attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
  5. permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
  6. attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Curie
  7. making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesses
*Note: none of these was for "getting a BJ"
It wasn’t for getting a BJ. It was over a BJ. It all led back to a BJ.
There’s lots of ways you can make hiding getting a BJ from your wife sound like terrible criminal activity.

The difference here is that Donald Trump actually committed obstruction in many different ways with many people.
And not once was the underlying cause getting a BJ.
This could’ve even been about protecting Russia.
D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

Uh oh.....while you're mentally masturbating dont forget to Add Barr's appointment to the
list of obstruction charges
That’s true. Trump has committed obstruction in so many ways, he’s forcing Democrats to start impeachment proceedings.

I know it's impossible, but you sound like you really believe that.

So how are you going to get this through with the big insurance companies lobbying against it? Big insurance isn't going to go away. We saw under Obama that neither party will stand up to them. So how will that work.

Exactly. As I recall Obama promised to have the healthcare debates "Live on CSPAN", right up until it came time to cut the backroom deals with the major interest groups, and then that went out the nearest window before you could say "promise broken".

well you can have private insurance if you want, but you have to pay into Medicare, and Medicare should be on all state exchanges, and while you are maybe aware people still need supplement plans, and they offer advantage plans. All doctors need to take Medicare.

If Tramp gets in and if the Republicans have their way, they will dc all supplement plans and only have advantage plans before they do away with Medicare.

well you can have private insurance if you want, but you have to pay into Medicare, and Medicare should be on all state exchanges, and while you are maybe aware people still need supplement plans, and they offer advantage plans. All doctors need to take Medicare.

If Tramp gets in and if the Republicans have their way, they will dc all supplement plans and only have advantage plans before they do away with Medicare.

Trump is already here. So spare the drama.

I’m simply saying these insurance companies that are worth billions and billions will never go away, they will buy Congress off like they did with Obamacare.

Exactly. As I recall Obama promised to have the healthcare debates "Live on CSPAN", right up until it came time to cut the backroom deals with the major interest groups, and then that went out the nearest window before you could say "promise broken".

Interestingly, "promise broken" is the same number of syllables as "Joe Liebermann". Just sane.

Pretending that it is true, why the hell were Bill and Monica part of the investigation? What the hell does that have to do with the focus of the investigation?

There is actually a redacted passage that appears like a likely reference to the Lewinski affair. Damn, I can't remember exactly what is says now. But I believe it's basically a comparison about applicable and legal standards, that's all. The redaction gives the reason as "personal privacy."

Funny they didn't give a fuck about Trump's personal life in mentioning him watching Russian whores take a piss or some kinda shit.

Another lie from the professional liar on this board.

I do not lie, all the writing is on the wall , if you can't see it then you are blind. Advantage Plans, Supplement F and C are being discontinued 1-1-20 due to the GOP. Trump trying his best to disable the ACA. The GOP wants Medicare age raised and decrease in benefits, and deductibles for Part B raised. They want all private healthcare ins.

I do not lie, all the writing is on the wall , if you can't see it then you are blind. Advantage Plans, Supplement F and C are being discontinued 1-1-20 due to the GOP. Trump trying his best to disable the ACA. The GOP wants Medicare age raised and decrease in benefits, and deductibles for Part B raised. They want all private healthcare ins.
Well, if you don't lie, then you must be crazy since there is not one word of truth in your post.

Well, if you don't lie, then you must be crazy since there is not one word of truth in your post.

You just may not be watching what is happening to healthcare ins, but I am, so I'm telling you all about it.

You just may not be watching what is happening to healthcare ins, but I am, so I'm telling you all about it.
Since you claim not to be a liar, you are only telling me how crazy you are.

And you are wrong, a multi-billion dollar industry is not going away, they will get The largest share of the pie and it was proven with Obamacare.

Glad to hear ewe say how much Tramp is like Obama.

And there you are, worshipping Obama while condemning Trump.

Wow ewe are dumb, just pointing out how alike they are while ewe worship your God/King!

So your not going to bet.
/—-/ Not a gambling man

No, you're just a blowhard like your God/King!

And you're a lying asswipe, like your queen. If you EVER tell the truth, it'll be the first time.

Oh, sweetums do ewe need a safe space little snowflake?

I didn't need another example of your inability to tell the truth, but thank you.

Are ewe triggered sweet lil snowflake?

Forum List

Back