Kellyanne Conway on Fox news said part of the redactions are

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

No worse than I feel about Obama promising that I could keep my doctor and that I'd save $1200 a year if we passed the ACA.

Glad to hear ewe say how much Tramp is like Obama.

And there you are, worshipping Obama while condemning Trump.

Wow ewe are dumb, just pointing out how alike they are while ewe worship your God/King!
/—-/ Are you fu*king retarded with your ewe?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

No worse than I feel about Obama promising that I could keep my doctor and that I'd save $1200 a year if we passed the ACA.

Wow ewe are dumb, just pointing out how alike they are while ewe worship your God/King!
/—-/ Are you fu*king retarded with your ewe?

Indeed ewe are.

Clinton was impeached for lying.
Why must you lie?

There were 4 original counts brought to the floor of the House. 2 were actually prosecuted, one being Perjury to a Grand Jury, the other being obstruction.

Article III charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice by:[22]

1. encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
  2. encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
  3. concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
  4. attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
  5. permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
  6. attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Curie
  7. making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesses
*Note: none of these was for "getting a BJ"
It wasn’t for getting a BJ. It was over a BJ. It all led back to a BJ.
There’s lots of ways you can make hiding getting a BJ from your wife sound like terrible criminal activity.

The difference here is that Donald Trump actually committed obstruction in many different ways with many people.
And not once was the underlying cause getting a BJ.
This could’ve even been about protecting Russia.
D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

Uh oh.....while you're mentally masturbating dont forget to Add Barr's appointment to the
list of obstruction charges

How do you figure? Barr was confirmed by the Senate TWICE!

Clinton was impeached for lying.
Why must you lie?

There were 4 original counts brought to the floor of the House. 2 were actually prosecuted, one being Perjury to a Grand Jury, the other being obstruction.

Article III charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice by:[22]

1. encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
  2. encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
  3. concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
  4. attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
  5. permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
  6. attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Curie
  7. making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesses
*Note: none of these was for "getting a BJ"
It wasn’t for getting a BJ. It was over a BJ. It all led back to a BJ.
There’s lots of ways you can make hiding getting a BJ from your wife sound like terrible criminal activity.

The difference here is that Donald Trump actually committed obstruction in many different ways with many people.
And not once was the underlying cause getting a BJ.
This could’ve even been about protecting Russia.
D4vo6XFW0AA34_d

Uh oh.....while you're mentally masturbating dont forget to Add Barr's appointment to the
list of obstruction charges
That’s true. Trump has committed obstruction in so many ways, he’s forcing Democrats to start impeachment proceedings.

Please do! That will guarantee the House and Senate will be in Republican hands and Trump reelected.

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

You know I have lived in the same place for 33 years, and I'm on my 4th doctor and first NP. 2 moved, 1 died, and one retired. And aren't you glad you do not need to worry about pre-existing conditions anymore?

I have never had a problem dealing with pre-existing conditions, but I do have a problem having to change Doctors because they are no longer available to me even though they have NOT moved, retired or died and the fact that everything is now MORE expensive annoys me to. Sorry, but your effort to put lipstick on the pig failed.

Get use to your doctors not wanting to be in your network. Get a NP or DA. Someday you will have a PEC, everyone gets one or multiple. We are heading to universal healthcare, like it or not. I am aware that some states, republicans do not have the insurances on the Marketplace, but soon Medicare will be on all the Marketplaces in every state. Healthcare needs to go by income.

Wake up! You are dreaming!

I have never had a problem dealing with pre-existing conditions, but I do have a problem having to change Doctors because they are no longer available to me even though they have NOT moved, retired or died and the fact that everything is now MORE expensive annoys me to. Sorry, but your effort to put lipstick on the pig failed.

Get use to your doctors not wanting to be in your network. Get a NP or DA. Someday you will have a PEC, everyone gets one or multiple. We are heading to universal healthcare, like it or not. I am aware that some states, republicans do not have the insurances on the Marketplace, but soon Medicare will be on all the Marketplaces in every state. Healthcare needs to go by income.

So how are you going to get this through with the big insurance companies lobbying against it? Big insurance isn't going to go away. We saw under Obama that neither party will stand up to them. So how will that work.

well you can have private insurance if you want, but you have to pay into Medicare, and Medicare should be on all state exchanges, and while you are maybe aware people still need supplement plans, and they offer advantage plans. All doctors need to take Medicare.

If Tramp gets in and if the Republicans have their way, they will dc all supplement plans and only have advantage plans before they do away with Medicare.

Another lie from the professional liar on this board.

I do not lie, all the writing is on the wall , if you can't see it then you are blind. Advantage Plans, Supplement F and C are being discontinued 1-1-20 due to the GOP. Trump trying his best to disable the ACA. The GOP wants Medicare age raised and decrease in benefits, and deductibles for Part B raised. They want all private healthcare ins.

So which law was passed that changed Medicare as you described?

There wasn't one, so stop your incessant lying!

You need to see a shrink to figure out what has gone wrong with your head.

So how are you going to get this through with the big insurance companies lobbying against it? Big insurance isn't going to go away. We saw under Obama that neither party will stand up to them. So how will that work.

well you can have private insurance if you want, but you have to pay into Medicare, and Medicare should be on all state exchanges, and while you are maybe aware people still need supplement plans, and they offer advantage plans. All doctors need to take Medicare.

If Tramp gets in and if the Republicans have their way, they will dc all supplement plans and only have advantage plans before they do away with Medicare.

I do not lie, all the writing is on the wall , if you can't see it then you are blind. Advantage Plans, Supplement F and C are being discontinued 1-1-20 due to the GOP. Trump trying his best to disable the ACA. The GOP wants Medicare age raised and decrease in benefits, and deductibles for Part B raised. They want all private healthcare ins.

Look up changes in Medicare and for the future.

How do I look up something that does not exist, retard?

You made the claim. Show me the law that was passed changing the Medicare program, or STFU!

And while he's doing that, you can look up who signed MACRA into law.

You made the claim. Show me the law that was passed changing the Medicare program, or STFU!

If you want more , look it up for yourself, you do know how to google don't you?
Trump's Dramatic New Proposal To Lower Medicare Drug Prices By Linking To An International Index

Prescription Drug Coverage

They want to end Part B paying for meds

Your costs in Original Medicare

You pay 20% of the Medicare-approved amount for covered Part B prescription drugs that you get in a doctor’s office or pharmacy, and the Part B Deductible applies. In a hospital outpatient setting, you pay a copayment of 20%. If your hospital is participating in a certain outpatient drug discount program (called “340B”), your copayment will be 20% of the lower price, with some exceptions. Doctors and pharmacies must accept assignment for Part B drugs, so you should never be asked to pay more than the coinsurance or copayment for the Part B drug itself.

If you get drugs that Part B doesn’t cover in a hospital outpatient setting, you pay 100% for the drugs, unless you have Part D or other prescription drug coverage. In that case, what you pay depends on whether your drug plan covers the drug, and whether the hospital is in your drug plan’s network. Contact your prescription drug plan to find out what you pay for drugs you get in a hospital outpatient setting that Part B doesn’t cover.

----------------------------------------------------------

In 2015, Congress signed a law changing several aspects of health care coverage, including Medicare Supplement insurance. If you’re eligible for Medicare after January 1, 2020, you won’t be able to join any plans that cover the Part B deductible.1 This includes Medicare Supplement Plan F, as well as Medicare Supplement Plan C. But what does that mean for you?

What is Medicare Supplement Insurance?

What’s Changing with Medicare Supplement Plan F and Plan C?

Also if Republicans get in look at them to raise the min age for Medicare to 67 at least. So you can expect more people to go on disability which I imagine will be slow and funding cut. It amazes me how the congress people are so old, most workers that use their bodies for work and not working out have more physical disabilities. Also look for major cuts in Medicaid.

Also if Republicans get in look at them to raise the min age for Medicare to 67 at least. So you can expect more people to go on disability which I imagine will be slow and funding cut. It amazes me how the congress people are so old, most workers that use their bodies for work and not working out have more physical disabilities. Also look for major cuts in Medicaid.

Love your imagination.

If you want more , look it up for yourself, you do know how to google don't you?
Trump's Dramatic New Proposal To Lower Medicare Drug Prices By Linking To An International Index

You pay 20% of the Medicare-approved amount for covered Part B prescription drugs that you get in a doctor’s office or pharmacy, and the Part B Deductible applies. In a hospital outpatient setting, you pay a copayment of 20%. If your hospital is participating in a certain outpatient drug discount program (called “340B”), your copayment will be 20% of the lower price, with some exceptions. Doctors and pharmacies must accept assignment for Part B drugs, so you should never be asked to pay more than the coinsurance or copayment for the Part B drug itself.

If you get drugs that Part B doesn’t cover in a hospital outpatient setting, you pay 100% for the drugs, unless you have Part D or other prescription drug coverage. In that case, what you pay depends on whether your drug plan covers the drug, and whether the hospital is in your drug plan’s network. Contact your prescription drug plan to find out what you pay for drugs you get in a hospital outpatient setting that Part B doesn’t cover.

In 2015, Congress signed a law changing several aspects of health care coverage, including Medicare Supplement insurance. If you’re eligible for Medicare after January 1, 2020, you won’t be able to join any plans that cover the Part B deductible.1 This includes Medicare Supplement Plan F, as well as Medicare Supplement Plan C. But what does that mean for you?

So you lied! How appropriate for a sack of shit like you!

Do you have any clue as to the difference between a proposal and a law? Obviously not, since you lie!

BTW, who was President in 2015? This is Obama's baby!

Last edited:

You do lie. You belong on Progressive talk radio with the other lying, perverted piles of garbage. I HOPE there will be a move back to private insurance, with the government out of the market because instead of making it affordable, government has made it unsustainable.

Well, if you don't lie, then you must be crazy since there is not one word of truth in your post.

You just may not be watching what is happening to healthcare ins, but I am, so I'm telling you all about it.

You're telling us what you imagine, but not the truth.

Guess the truth hurt you. Sorry. Strange thing is that I don't consider Trump a "God/King" like you think about Obama. In fact, I didn't vote for Trump in the last election, though I didn't vote for Clinton either.

/—-/ Not a gambling man

No, you're just a blowhard like your God/King!

And you're a lying asswipe, like your queen. If you EVER tell the truth, it'll be the first time.

Oh, sweetums do ewe need a safe space little snowflake?

I didn't need another example of your inability to tell the truth, but thank you.

Are ewe triggered sweet lil snowflake?

I'm so untriggered, I can still spell you. LMAO@you.

So you lied! How appropriate for a sack of shit like you!

Do you have any clue as to the difference between a proposal and a law? Obviously not, since you lie!

BTW, who was President in 2015? This is Obama's baby!

They can't stop lying if they want to keep posting. AND, EVERYTHING is Trump's fault, just like Obama blamed everything on George Bush when he was in his second term.

This is the administration we have. SHS admits she just makes stuff up. KAC just makes stuff up she can’t (or shouldn’t anyway) possibly know. I’m sure our President lies to foreign leaders almost as much as he lies to us. Hopefully we can resurrect the Presidency after this fucking idiot is gone.
Worry not. Pence will do just fine...

Forum List

Back