Kellyanne Conway Owns NBC Chuck Todd

No, it wasn't. It was not the largest in person audience. You can parse that however you like, but it was not a true statement. Spicer, should have, at the very least, said that statement was wrong.

I'll answer your question about crowd size and trumps lie when you answer to Obama's lie about You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, your premiums will go down....

In fact, just pick one and tell me why Obama lied. And can we both agree that keeping your doctor is far more important of a lie than crowd size in cold rainy weather?
In other words, you'll deflect, and attack. Kellyanne would be proud.

Amazing at the way trumpers are so delusional. A well-known newscaster looks at a government official, laughs at her ridiculous comment and politely calls her a liar. All this on national tv. All day long and the next as well, the mass media from continues to mock her, call her a liar and publicize the original question asked by the newscaster. So, the first, second, and third day of the Trump Presidency is clogged up with news reports and debates about how he and his administration are prolific liars.
Ya, that Kellyanne really outwitted and put that newscaster in his place. At least that is what the delusional trumpers are saying.
They are laughing at her over here in Europe too.

Nope, in other words I expect equal treatment of Obama and Trump.

So lets hear it. Explain away the "lie of the year."

Conway isn't stupid, either. The media and libtards on this forum are asking Trump to explain away silly things about a crowd in the rain and let Obama skate on outright lies about healthcare.

Bias, anyone?

Nope, in other words I expect equal treatment of Obama and Trump.

So lets hear it. Explain away the "lie of the year."

Conway isn't stupid, either. The media and libtards on this forum are asking Trump to explain away silly things about a crowd in the rain and let Obama skate on outright lies about healthcare.

Bias, anyone?
You mean the one he was held accountable for? Where is the accountability for lying your first day in office?

What is an issue, is that Trump sent his Press Secretary into the Press Room for the first time to litigate the question of crowd size with a demonstrably untrue statement.

Wrong. Totally true as clarified in today's press question. Here is his full quote which the press has since truncated:

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in-person and around the globe,"

Trump Press Secretary berates media, makes dubious boasts about inauguration crowd size
BOTH IN Person....

No, it wasn't. It was not the largest in person audience. You can parse that however you like, but it was not a true statement. Spicer, should have, at the very least, said that statement was wrong.

LOL you need to Google the term 'both'. Never mind, I'll do it for you.

both

used to refer to two people or things, regarded and identified together.

And Spicer said as much today. So sorry for you and your BS claim.
So, it's your contention, that online viewing increases in person numbers? Really?!?!?!
Kelly Ann kicked Chuckie's ass! It's what she's been doing to the people at CNN and MSNBC all through this election cycle! You'd think that at this point they'd know better than to try and hit her with a "gotcha" question...

They have the GOP so confused they do not knows facts from fiction, alternative facts are fiction.
You know what? Every time two lawyers enter a court room there is an alternative set of facts thrown out! Right? Right!
Wrong. There are two alternative narratives to explain the facts, but facts are facts.
So oj was innocent?
I don't know. What I do know is that the defence presented a more compelling narrative than the Prosecution, so he was acquitted.
But what was presented in court was alternative realities!

The ACA is more popular than Trump. Oh I'm sure they are jumping ship, I mean Trump and the GOP have been threatening it since day one. They have ruined health insurance for millions, the GOP.

I will never forgive them for that. In MI Democrats will rule come 2018. There are many seats up for change, and if you seen the crowds yesterday we are not going to be ruled by white fake Jesus men. Pro birth but anti health.

Side note, I am white and a RC.
All they did was to reverse the mandate and punitive taxes! That's fair!

And if he had said "largest audience around the globe" you might have a leg to stand on. Tell us, again, what "in person" means?

We both know and I acknowledged it. Spicer clarified today for Trump haters like you, that he was combining people viewing in person and from around the globe. Got it now?

And if he had said "largest audience around the globe" you might have a leg to stand on. Tell us, again, what "in person" means?

If Trump or Spicer had said they liked white bread, you'd be calling them racists. LOL

Wrong. Totally true as clarified in today's press question. Here is his full quote which the press has since truncated:

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in-person and around the globe,"

Trump Press Secretary berates media, makes dubious boasts about inauguration crowd size
BOTH IN Person....

LOL you need to Google the term 'both'. Never mind, I'll do it for you.

both

used to refer to two people or things, regarded and identified together.

And Spicer said as much today. So sorry for you and your BS claim.
So, it's your contention, that online viewing increases in person numbers? Really?!?!?!
They have the GOP so confused they do not knows facts from fiction, alternative facts are fiction.
You know what? Every time two lawyers enter a court room there is an alternative set of facts thrown out! Right? Right!
Wrong. There are two alternative narratives to explain the facts, but facts are facts.
So oj was innocent?
I don't know. What I do know is that the defence presented a more compelling narrative than the Prosecution, so he was acquitted.
But what was presented in court was alternative realities!
And this is what modern conservatives have come to. They actually believe that alternative narratives are the same as alternative realities, and alternative facts.

We both know and I acknowledged it. Spicer clarified today for Trump haters like you, that he was combining people viewing in person and from around the globe. Got it now?
Oh, I got it when Spicer said it. Instead of just acknowledging that he never should have made the claim, he tried to morph the claim into something that it wasn't. Like I said, we can now see what the next four years are going to be all about.

Where is that bust of MLK? Was it a fact when the press said Trump removed it? Notice how the libtards ignore this "fact"?

upload_2017-1-23_17-10-8.png

Forum List

Back