Kellyanne Conway Owns NBC Chuck Todd

You're right............crowd size DOESN'T matter, he still got sworn in. So why do they feel a need to lie about the crowd size? Wouldn't a better use of Spicer's time have been to outline what Trump will do in the next 100 days, rather than bitching about who had the bigger crowds?
Your're the first sailor I've ever heard mention size doesn't matter.....:badgrin:

What is an issue, is that Trump sent his Press Secretary into the Press Room for the first time to litigate the question of crowd size with a demonstrably untrue statement.

Wrong. Totally true as clarified in today's press question. Here is his full quote which the press has since truncated:

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in-person and around the globe,"

Trump Press Secretary berates media, makes dubious boasts about inauguration crowd size

...and being dishonest about it, while they were at it. I mean, if Trump is going to send Spicer into the Press Room to tell a lie about something this minor, irrelevant, and unimportant, how are we supposed to believe anything Spicer tells us when it comes to the stuff that is actually important.

The only dishonesty is coming from the Liberal media and propagandists like you.

What is an issue, is that Trump sent his Press Secretary into the Press Room for the first time to litigate the question of crowd size with a demonstrably untrue statement.

Wrong. Totally true as clarified in today's press question. Here is his full quote which the press has since truncated:

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in-person and around the globe,"

Trump Press Secretary berates media, makes dubious boasts about inauguration crowd size
BOTH IN Person....

No, it wasn't. It was not the largest in person audience. You can parse that however you like, but it was not a true statement. Spicer, should have, at the very least, said that statement was wrong.

...and being dishonest about it, while they were at it. I mean, if Trump is going to send Spicer into the Press Room to tell a lie about something this minor, irrelevant, and unimportant, how are we supposed to believe anything Spicer tells us when it comes to the stuff that is actually important.

The only dishonesty is coming from the Liberal media and propagandists like you.
So, the people who expect the Press Secretary to be honest, and accurate are "propagandists"? Wow...that is a telling statement...

You're right............crowd size DOESN'T matter, he still got sworn in. So why do they feel a need to lie about the crowd size? Wouldn't a better use of Spicer's time have been to outline what Trump will do in the next 100 days, rather than bitching about who had the bigger crowds?
Your're the first sailor I've ever heard mention size doesn't matter.....:badgrin:
Okay...that was funny. off topic, and a little crude, but funny...

BOTH IN Person....

No, it wasn't. It was not the largest in person audience. You can parse that however you like, but it was not a true statement. Spicer, should have, at the very least, said that statement was wrong.

LOL you need to Google the term 'both'. Never mind, I'll do it for you.

both

used to refer to two people or things, regarded and identified together.

And Spicer said as much today. So sorry for you and your BS claim.

BOTH IN Person....

both

So, it's your contention, that online viewing increases in person numbers? Really?!?!?! So, watching a video of a Garth Brooks concert on YouTube is no different that actually attending? I think Garth might disagree with you, particularly when part of his income is based on attendance.

Size isn't much of an issue for me, I've never had any complaints.

So, it's your contention, that online viewing increases in person numbers? Really?!?!?!

What the Hell do think "witness an inauguration" means? LOL Again, I'll help you out:

wit·ness
ˈwitnəs/
noun
a person who sees an event

Need another shovel? ;)

Kelly Ann kicked Chuckie's ass! It's what she's been doing to the people at CNN and MSNBC all through this election cycle! You'd think that at this point they'd know better than to try and hit her with a "gotcha" question...

They have the GOP so confused they do not knows facts from fiction, alternative facts are fiction.
You know what? Every time two lawyers enter a court room there is an alternative set of facts thrown out! Right? Right!
Wrong. There are two alternative narratives to explain the facts, but facts are facts.
So oj was innocent?

I'll answer your question about crowd size and trumps lie when you answer to Obama's lie about You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, your premiums will go down....

In fact, just pick one and tell me why Obama lied. And can we both agree that keeping your doctor is far more important of a lie than crowd size in cold rainy weather?

I'll answer your question about crowd size and trumps lie when you answer to Obama's lie about You can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, your premiums will go down....

In fact, just pick one and tell me why Obama lied. And can we both agree that keeping your doctor is far more important of a lie than crowd size in cold rainy weather?

Very few didn't keep their doc or plan, as most go with what their job has, and well come on if a dr. dies , its Obamas fault. Trump crowd was fairly non existence compared to Obamas.

Now I can tell you around 100 lies that Trump has spouted and now his press secretary. Trump is a compulsive liar and exaggerator and self obsessed.

Very few didn't keep their doc or plan, as most go with what their job has, and well come on if a dr. dies , its Obamas fault. Trump crowd was fairly non existence compared to Obamas.

Now I can tell you around 100 lies that Trump has spouted and now his press secretary. Trump is a compulsive liar and exaggerator and self obsessed.

Very few?

More Than 1 Million in Obamacare Are Set to Lose Plans as Insurers Quit

Even CBS news covered it:

Patients outraged after losing doctors under Obamacare

So again, explain why Obama lied about healthcare and I'll explain why Trump was wrong about a crowd size in rainy weather.

BOTH IN Person....

both

So, it's your contention, that online viewing increases in person numbers? Really?!?!?!
Kelly Ann kicked Chuckie's ass! It's what she's been doing to the people at CNN and MSNBC all through this election cycle! You'd think that at this point they'd know better than to try and hit her with a "gotcha" question...

They have the GOP so confused they do not knows facts from fiction, alternative facts are fiction.
You know what? Every time two lawyers enter a court room there is an alternative set of facts thrown out! Right? Right!
Wrong. There are two alternative narratives to explain the facts, but facts are facts.
So oj was innocent?
I don't know. What I do know is that the defence presented a more compelling narrative than the Prosecution, so he was acquitted.

The ACA is more popular than Trump. Oh I'm sure they are jumping ship, I mean Trump and the GOP have been threatening it since day one. They have ruined health insurance for millions, the GOP.

I will never forgive them for that. In MI Democrats will rule come 2018. There are many seats up for change, and if you seen the crowds yesterday we are not going to be ruled by white fake Jesus men. Pro birth but anti health.

Side note, I am white and a RC.

Forum List

Back