Kellyanne Conway Owns NBC Chuck Todd

Kelly Ann failed to answer the question because doing so would expose her boss as the petty, petulant child he is.

I would not have done what Trump did regarding the size of the crowd but he's not a "petulant child". That's silly.
You he swings at every pitch. He tweets relentlessly over minutia. He constantly punches down, not up. He cannot stand even the slightest criticism. Petulance? That's the definition. One who harbors petulence among his characteristics? Immature.

Historivpc interview by Kellyann

Introduced America to Alternative Facts

So are you as stupid as Chuck or are you both obtuse? You of course aren't intelligent enough to understand the use of the word alternative in context. When someone cherry picks their facts and ignores others, and the ignored facts are brought to light, those are the alternative facts to the ones being used. Intelligent people know this. Liberals don't.

Todd manhandled the Alternative Factress.

She did not stand a chance.
The day we elected big business to handle this country's ils, will be a time in history, this nation will not only regret, but it will take decades to reverse the carnage as Trump himself called it...to get back to normal and white voters will have no one to blame but themselves....they er'd this time and its too late to change course. Government at the hands of conservatives will ruin this country.
crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

This b!tch never gives a straight answer to anything so I don't know why NBC and CBS keep interviewing her.

It is always a complete waste of time.

Conway does not "own" anyone

When she was asked why the Press Secretary chose to make an issue of the crowd size as his first public statement....Conway responded with a tirade about how bad Obamacare is

That is not a beatdown...that is doublespeak and diversion

You're correct. Obliterated is a much better word than own.

This b!tch never gives a straight answer to anything so I don't know why NBC and CBS keep interviewing her.

It is always a complete waste of time.

And it will continue to be if they continue to ask stupid questions that have nothing to do with anything.

Don't worry, there is a whole legion of REAL journalists that are on hand to step up to the plate vacated by the left's propagandists.

TKO

Complete interview beat down

-Geaux
-------------------------

Really?!?! You, and I saw two very different interviews. I saw Chuck Todd repeatedly asking a legitimate question, and Kellyanne Conway pivoting, deflecting, distracting, and attacking to ty to avoid answering the question, and Chuck finally just letting g her go after reminding everyone watching the interview that she never answered the question that was asked. I think we got a glimpse of what we can expect from this White House over the next four years - they will do whatever they want, say whatever they want, tell whatever lies they want - calling them "alternative facts" - and whenever they are called out on it by the press, they will just refuse to answer any questions they don't like, and will respond by attacking the interviewer. And you call this a beat down? That's adorable.

Yeah.....she kicked Chucky's balls up around his shoulders.
The media continues to lie about every little thing to try and de legitimize Trumps presidency through the death of a thousand cuts and Chucky wants to ask why Trump would call em out on it?
Except that's not what Trump did. He sent Spicer to the Press Room to tell a verifiable lie. And Chuck repeatedly asked Kellyanne why Trump would do that, she refused to answer the question, and deflected, and attacked Chuck, and tried to reframe the question to be about what she wanted it to be about. Kinda like you are doing now.

How many times was she supposed to say the crowd size portrayed by the press was a lie?

She may have kicked his ass but she clearly did not teach him a lesson.
She didn't, and it wasn't.
Obama 2008 inauguration (On the Right), compared to Trump 2016 inauguration (On the Left):
usa-trump-inauguration.jpg

Spicer's claim that they had the largest crowd in history was demonstrably not true. Anyone claiming otherwise Kellyanne tried to compare the audience to Obama's second inauguration, while completely ignoring his first inauguration.
Even now he is making shit up, and distorting the facts to try to make what he said true.
He literally just said, "Take the Nielson ratings of 31 million, and add that to the CNN ratings of 16 million, and that is more than even Reagan's numbers".

Hey, stupid! The CNN numbers are included in the Nielson ratings!!!!! You can't take the Nielson ratings, and add that to the CNN internal numbers, as if those are two separate ratings!!!!

Historivpc interview by Kellyann

Introduced America to Alternative Facts

So are you as stupid as Chuck or are you both obtuse? You of course aren't intelligent enough to understand the use of the word alternative in context. When someone cherry picks their facts and ignores others, and the ignored facts are brought to light, those are the alternative facts to the ones being used. Intelligent people know this. Liberals don't.
Bullshit

How many times was she supposed to say the crowd size portrayed by the press was a lie?

Obama 2008 inauguration (On the Right), compared to Trump 2016 inauguration (On the Left):

Spicer's claim that they had the largest crowd in history was demonstrably not true. Anyone claiming otherwise Kellyanne tried to compare the audience to Obama's second inauguration, while completely ignoring his first inauguration.
Even now he is making shit up, and distorting the facts to try to make what he said true.
He literally just said, "Take the Nielson ratings of 31 million, and add that to the CNN ratings of 16 million, and that is more than even Reagan's numbers".

Hey, stupid! The CNN numbers are included in the Nielson ratings!!!!! You can't take the Nielson ratings, and add that to the CNN internal numbers, as if those are two separate ratings!!!!

He was mentioning the streaming numbers from CNN online. Those numbers are not included in the Nielson ratings.

I give Trump the biggest worldwide crowd. But Saturday Spicer said BOTH "viewers" and "attendance".

He was mentioning the streaming numbers from CNN online. Those numbers are not included in the Nielson ratings.

I give Trump the biggest worldwide crowd. But Saturday Spicer said BOTH "viewers" and "attendance".
I'm not even sure I'd give them worldwide viewers. Just because the TV is on a particular channel doesn't mean someone is actually watching it. My TV was on MSNBC all day Friday, and I was online, watching movies, playing SL, and numerous other things. The TV was turned almost all the way down, and was just background noise. So, while the Nielson's would have reported that I was "watching" the inauguration, guess what I was actually doing? Watching, and doing anything but watching the inauguration. I just had the TV on.

Neither one is true. This is widely accepted. It's provably false, regardless of whether you're talking about TV viewers or attendees.

Why lie about this? It would be SO much more dignified and respectful for the press secretary to say, "if the number of people watching was so much lower than Obama, then President Trump hopes to prove those doubters wrong" or something along those lines?

It's clear this administration in no way cares (or knows) to be professional and dignified. It's a joke that this man holds office.

I'm not even sure I'd give them worldwide viewers. Just because the TV is on a particular channel doesn't mean someone is actually watching it. My TV was on MSNBC all day Friday, and I was online, watching movies, playing SL, and numerous other things. The TV was turned almost all the way down, and was just background noise. So, while the Nielson's would have reported that I was "watching" the inauguration, guess what I was actually doing? Watching, and doing anything but watching the inauguration. I just had the TV on.

Even if it was, that's not how Nielsen ratings are calculated.

Even if it was, that's not how Nielsen ratings are calculated.
My understanding is that that is exactly how it's calculated - unless it has changed. There is (or was, when I participated) a small device that one attaches to their TV/Cable Box, that collects the data of what a person is watching (what channels are on, and when), and transmits that data to Nielsons. Now, it's been about 7 years since I participated, so maybe that has changed, but that was how it was done when I participated.

Neither one is true. This is widely accepted. It's provably false, regardless of whether you're talking about TV viewers or attendees.

Why lie about this? It would be SO much more dignified and respectful for the press secretary to say, "if the number of people watching was so much lower than Obama, then President Trump hopes to prove those doubters wrong" or something along those lines?

It's clear this administration in no way cares (or knows) to be professional and dignified. It's a joke that this man holds office.

Does the main stream media care to be professional or dignified? Does real journalism even exist anymore at news outlets like CNN and MSNBC? They air their own "take" on the world and edit content accordingly without regard for journalistic ethics. Voters in a democracy need to be well informed...not influenced.

Kelly Ann kicked Chuckie's ass! It's what she's been doing to the people at CNN and MSNBC all through this election cycle! You'd think that at this point they'd know better than to try and hit her with a "gotcha" question...

They have the GOP so confused they do not knows facts from fiction, alternative facts are fiction.
You know what? Every time two lawyers enter a court room there is an alternative set of facts thrown out! Right? Right!

Does the main stream media care to be professional or dignified? Does real journalism even exist anymore at news outlets like CNN and MSNBC? They air their own "take" on the world and edit content accordingly without regard for journalistic ethics. Voters in a democracy need to be well informed...not influenced.

The media is not the president. Stop getting distracted.

Forum List

Back