Ken Cuccinelli lies

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I wondered the same thing about Romney. Why don't these guys understand that they will get busted for lying? Or do they only care that their possible constituents believe them. Is there no honor they aspire to? Did they never hear the phrase "My word is my bond."

I wondered the same thing about Romney. Why don't these guys understand that they will get busted for lying? Or do they only care that their possible constituents believe them. Is there no honor they aspire to? Did they never hear the phrase "My word is my bond."

And McAuillfe is a saint? Good luck selling that one. So since Christie is a lock, gotta pick on someone right?

• Banned
O hai. You must be a rightwinger, since you can't actually address the subject at hand. It is apparently written in Matthew 36:24-36 that one should never, EVER actually address the debate point head-on, lest one be considered a heretic, a scribe, a pharisee, or worse - sane.

So. When Ken said nobody has done more to protect women, which is proven by his record to be a bald-faced lie - I can't help wondering why he would say something that can so easily be proven to be untrue.

I guess I can continue wondering, if you're the only option at hand for (non-existent) debate.

And McAuillfe is a saint? Good luck selling that one. So since Christie is a lock, gotta pick on someone right?

I think McAullife and Christie are sort of linked. Nobody's gonna win a swing state as a TPM. And, it's really bad news for the GOP ... unless they pull their head out of Ted Cruz's ass.

Here's how the left lies:... when bloody slaughter houses that specialize in the killing of full term infants are closed the left calls them "women's health centers".

"While the Star Scientific affair is the closest to “scandal” that can be found in Cuccinelli's background, McAuliffe is hiding enough scandals to sink ten candidates. The most notable of many scandals in McAuliffe's past is the GreenTech Auto scandal."

Terry McAuliffe hides his scandals and smears Cuccinelli - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Virginia loses either way. But, this is what they deserve.

Why do they deserve it?

This is what the people want. They could force both out and select quality people to represent them but they're not doing it. So, they reap what they sew.

"While the Star Scientific affair is the closest to “scandal” that can be found in Cuccinelli's background, McAuliffe is hiding enough scandals to sink ten candidates. The most notable of many scandals in McAuliffe's past is the GreenTech Auto scandal."

Terry McAuliffe hides his scandals and smears Cuccinelli - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Virginia loses either way. But, this is what they deserve.

Why do they deserve it?

This is what the people want. They could force both out and select quality people to represent them but they're not doing it. So, they reap what they sew.
Hummmm.... Exactly how do you force two people to drop out of a political campaign? Also, please take the time to tell us how you select your quality people. And finally, how do you force these quality people to leave their regular jobs and run for office if they have no desire to do so. Just wondering ............

Why do they deserve it?

Hummmm.... Exactly how do you force two people to drop out of a political campaign? Also, please take the time to tell us how you select your quality people. And finally, how do you force these quality people to leave their regular jobs and run for office if they have no desire to do so. Just wondering ............

It would require that the people of Virginia examine in methodical detail the scandalous backgrounds of each participant....rather than media soundbytes. It's not difficult. Actually, I was wrong, one wouldn't need force either out, just run two candidates, not riddled with scandal, alongside the two with scandals.

Ask MacAuliffe what he did with the fifty million or so that he pulled out of a company called Global Crossing just before he and William Jefferson Clinton's Martha's Vineyard golfing buddy and Global Crossing CEO Gary Winnick handed the company and its suddenly worthless shares of stock over to the widows and orphans left holding the bag. The bankruptcy judge overseeing that financial debacle ordered Mr Winnick to pony up a few measly sheckles so at least the widow and orphan bagholders wouldn't freeze to death, penniless, during the cold winter nights they had to face, but no one sought to lay of glove on Mr MacAuliffe, who only ponied up a measly fifty grand originally to get himself into position for that massively obscene windfall gain. As always, its notwhachuno, its whoyuno. Who knew a simple golf outing wit 'Bubba' coulda been so lucrative?

If you live in Virginia vote for Sarvis. McAuliffe and Cuccinelli are a couple of assclowns.

neither the OP, nor anybody of the "outraged" lives in VA.

OP is a leftard, so Ken Kucinelli is a target for her.
And as a leftard, she will lie.
Becasue they al do.
checkthe source before you become "outraged"

Forum List

Back