Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

It is really interesting that some people are so distraught and freaked out about this that they will create a whole alternate reality so that they can believe that it is wrong and unjust. Yet 99% of these people are completely unaffected by it in their personal lives. ... .

Reader, what you witnessed in the above trail of drivel, is what is known as "R E L A T I V I S M".

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that "knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes".

Such is a presentation of mental disorder; a perversion of human reasoning.

Through this perversion of reason the relativist axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

And the above twaddle is a perfect example of just that.

Horseshit! ...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Her name is not off the licenses.

She is the Clerk of the Court... The Clerk's office issues the licenses... therefore everything that the Clerks office does, bears her name.

enhanced-buzz-wide-18262-1441396144-7.jpg

Here is one of the licenses issued while she was in custody.

>>>>

Kentucky doesn't have a valid law ...

Irrational, disembodied 'decisions' by a feckless communist cult, does not invalidate law.
Is that the new name you wing nuts are giving the US Constitution ". a feckless communist cult".. No we say No to the Christian cultist trying to Inflict Podunk Religion on Americans.........

Which she is doing: Amendment1: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And which the plaintiff's (two different-sex and two same-sex couples) did when they filed suit.

>>>>

Her name is not off the licenses.

She is the Clerk of the Court... The Clerk's office issues the licenses... therefore everything that the Clerks office does, bears her name.

enhanced-buzz-wide-18262-1441396144-7.jpg

Here is one of the licenses issued while she was in custody.

>>>>

The document was signed by the "Deputy Clerk", who works exclusively FOR: THE CLERK.

That is who "SHE" is... thus her 'name' is right there.

Wrong.

In this matter Davis' job is to acknowledge the Constitution.

Which she is doing: Amendment1: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And allowing here to use her government office to advance her own religious beliefs would in fact be
using government to advance a religion and religious beliefs- a direct violation of the first amendment.

You were blathering about objectivity being superior to relativism?? Here is some objectivity for you.

Gay people are human beings.

Gay people have feelings, they have lives and they have people who they love and who love them

They are part of the community and contribute to the community.

Discrimination hurts them and hurts their families and children, and yes asshole, they do have families and children '

What the fuck is wrong with you?

And which the plaintiff's (two different-sex and two same-sex couples) did when they filed suit.

>>>>

Yep... and all they have to do is to find a way to turn half of those applicants into people of a gender distinct from the other applicant. And everything will be fine.

And that is because MARRIAGE: is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

They actually think threats from their Gods are believable...OHHH I am scared the Christian God is going to torture me....aint no Christian God going to do Jack shit to me...

It is really interesting that some people are so distraught and freaked out about this that they will create a whole alternate reality so that they can believe that it is wrong and unjust. Yet 99% of these people are completely unaffected by it in their personal lives. ... .

Reader, what you witnessed in the above trail of drivel, is what is known as "R E L A T I V I S M".

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that "knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes".

Such is a presentation of mental disorder; a perversion of human reasoning.

Through this perversion of reason the relativist axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

And the above twaddle is a perfect example of just that.

Horseshit! ...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Interesting how you edit my post to make it look like my entire reply was just the word "horseshit" because you can't actually deal with the entirety of what I said.

And allowing here to use her government office to advance her own religious beliefs would in fact be
using government to advance a religion and religious beliefs- a direct violation of the first amendment.

No, it would not.

She's not advancing anything accept common sense and a healthy respect for REALITY.

That you and the cult need to pretend that Marriage is something other than The Joining of One Man and One Woman, doesn't change a dam' thing.

YOU are the oddball freak here, Chester... not the lady who recognizes marriage as nature defines it.

They actually think threats from their Gods are believable...OHHH I am scared the Christian God is going to torture me....aint no Christian God going to do Jack shit to me...
Who cares what scares you? Not me. Lefties are senseless, and totally irrelevant.

It's invalid.

Not according to the County Attorney and the Kentucky Attorney General.

"This case was brought to ensure that all residents of Rowan County, gay and straight, could obtain marriage licenses. That goal has been achieved," said William Sharp, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky. "The Kentucky Attorney General and counsel for Rowan County have said the marriage licenses are valid. We are relying on those representations, and our clients look forward to proceeding with their plans to marry."

Kim Davis freed, barred from interfering with licenses - CNNPolitics.com

>>>>

No some ignorant freak from Podunk Kentucky does not speak for God...are you all so crazed you believe the mental midget Kim Davis speaks for God ...have you all been drinking...

It's invalid.

Not according to the County Attorney and the Kentucky Attorney General.

"This case was brought to ensure that all residents of Rowan County, gay and straight, could obtain marriage licenses. That goal has been achieved," said William Sharp, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky. "The Kentucky Attorney General and counsel for Rowan County have said the marriage licenses are valid. We are relying on those representations, and our clients look forward to proceeding with their plans to marry."

Kim Davis freed, barred from interfering with licenses - CNNPolitics.com

>>>>
More fiat power? Amazing how you people think politicians can just say something and it becomes true. There is a legal process for issuing legal marriage licenses that must include the clerk's approval and no governor, AG, or Mr. Hanky the Chrismas Poo can make something valid by fiat.

Forum List

Back