Kentucky Clerk Jailed for Contempt of Court

GOD FEARING DEMOCRATS: THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU, ABOUT YOU AND SAYS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, TO KNOW WHAT YOUR PARTY HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU:

No some ignorant freak from Podunk Kentucky does not speak for God...are you all so crazed you believe the mental midget Kim Davis speaks for God ...have you all been drinking...

You think some crazed snake handler from Kentucky speaks for God and trumps the US Constitution...you are a wing nut idiot...
Wingnut20Graphic20Black20Background.gif~c200

It is really interesting that some people are so distraught and freaked out about this that they will create a whole alternate reality so that they can believe that it is wrong and unjust. Yet 99% of these people are completely unaffected by it in their personal lives. ... .

Reader, what you witnessed in the above trail of drivel, is what is known as "R E L A T I V I S M".

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that "knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes".

Such is a presentation of mental disorder; a perversion of human reasoning.

Through this perversion of reason the relativist axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

And the above twaddle is a perfect example of just that.

Horseshit! ...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Interesting how you edit my post to make it look like my entire reply was just the word "horseshit" because you can't actually deal with the entirety of what I said.
And allowing here to use her government office to advance her own religious beliefs would in fact be
using government to advance a religion and religious beliefs- a direct violation of the first amendment.

No, it would not.

She's not advancing anything accept common sense and a healthy respect for REALITY.

That you and the cult need to pretend that Marriage is something other than The Joining of One Man and One Woman, doesn't change a dam' thing.

YOU are the oddball freak here, Chester... not the lady who recognizes marriage as nature defines it.

No, the homo Nazis are, as always, the extremist lunatic fringe.

The majority is firmly on Davis' side.

GOD FEARING DEMOCRATS: THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU, ABOUT YOU AND SAYS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, TO KNOW WHAT YOUR PARTY HAS TO SAY ABOUT YOU:

No some ignorant freak from Podunk Kentucky does not speak for God...are you all so crazed you believe the mental midget Kim Davis speaks for God ...have you all been drinking...
To everything turn turn turn [Ecclesiastes]

I'm not afraid of god nor am I a democrat but it seems most people with some sense would agree with Tyrones statement.

It's invalid.

Not according to the County Attorney and the Kentucky Attorney General.

"This case was brought to ensure that all residents of Rowan County, gay and straight, could obtain marriage licenses. That goal has been achieved," said William Sharp, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Kentucky. "The Kentucky Attorney General and counsel for Rowan County have said the marriage licenses are valid. We are relying on those representations, and our clients look forward to proceeding with their plans to marry."

Kim Davis freed, barred from interfering with licenses - CNNPolitics.com

>>>>
However, there is a rejoinder that states that the licenses provided during her absence may not be binding.

Dumbass homonazis waltzing into a situation where they have no business being. She's an elected official, and her constituents are happy with her. Get over it. The democratic process continually exposes you guys as fruitcakes and extremists. And you continue to try to subvert the process when things don't go your way. By targeting and suing, by calling for violence.

You're lunatics and criminals. Plus in this case, you're fags. This isn't going to go well for you.

I'm not afraid of god nor am I a democrat but it seems most people with some sense would agree with Tyrones statement.
How on earth would you know, schlep? You don't have a nodding acquaintance with normal people, or with common sense.

Ah, the cattle call of "social justice"...near and dear to commies and depraved thugs everywhere.

I'm impressed. Most Leftwats think the Birds came up with that themselves.

It would have been even more impressive if you referred to it by its Hebrew name Qoheleth.

Baby steps, I guess.

Myth #1: Marriage licenses issued without Davis’ signature are invalid.
5 Myths About Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis You Shouldn’t Fall For

When U.S. District Court Judge David Bunning held Davis in contempt last week, he gave her a pretty generous offer: he would save her from jail if she simply allowed her deputies to issue the marriage licenses. She refused, and the deputies began issuing the licenses on Friday anyway. There is a question, however — that even Bunning acknowledged — as to whether the licenses are valid without her name on it.

Certainly her lawyers, the grandstanding Liberty Counsel, have insisted that the licenses are “void.” According to Liberty Counsel head Mat Staver, “They are not worth the paper that they are written on.” This narrative certainly keeps the stakes high for his client and makes it seem like there is merit to refusal to participate in issuing licenses.

However, a simple sentence found in Kentucky law seems to clear things up. According to statute 61.035, “Any duty enjoined by law or by the Rules of Civil Procedure upon a ministerial officer, and any act permitted to be done by him, may be performed by his lawful deputy.” If Davis can issue licenses, so can her deputies. There is little to suggest that these licenses would or could ever be rejected as legal and binding.

It would have been even more impressive if you referred to it by its Hebrew name Qoheleth.

Baby steps, I guess.
I know a whole lot about the Bible dude get clear on that ...you wing nuts are like a Sepulcher ...white marble on the outside with death and corruption inside ....Repent ........

How on earth would you know, schlep? You don't have a nodding acquaintance with normal people, or with common sense.
Easy. I would know because I'm not a crack ho like you are.

I'm surprised her crowdfunding enterprise hasn't raised much money yet. Only $6,723.50 so far, so her time in jail wasn't as profitable as she had hoped. Don't you feel bad for her?

I'm surprised her crowdfunding enterprise hasn't raised much money yet. Only $6,723.50 so far, so her time in jail wasn't as profitable as she had hoped. Don't you feel bad for her?

I think most people are quietly realizing she is crazy. She is nothing more than a useful idiot right now.
Her Lawyers are not looking out for her they are pushing an ideological political agenda....

Baby steps, I guess.
I know a whole lot about the Bible dude get clear on that ...you wing nuts are like a Sepulcher ...white marble on the outside with death and corruption inside ....Repent ........
Familiarity with the Bible will not redeem your soul. Only the blood of Christ can do that.

Forum List

Back