Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

You are
The anti's are out in force in an attem
Jillian does. She has her own opinion on who all is bigots and such. i.e. Boyscouts should accept gay leaders regardless of what parents want for their children and all. If you do not go along with that agenda you are supposedly the hater and you have given away all of your rights even those that your tax paying dollars support.

that's a lie. i think jesus said great things. i think he'd hate that his name is being used to defend bigots and haters. he welcomed everyone and told the stone throwers to take a hike. i'm pretty sure he'd hate this witch in kentucky.
Jesus 'Jehovah's Salvation with us' did not approve of sodomy anywhere in the Bible. He welcomes everyone who is willing and desires to follow Him. That willingly part includes giving up their own sinful nature. Thus far all the haters such as yourself have done nothing more than attempt to slander this woman that is doing that for which she feels she is called to do. Jesus never said 'follow your own sinful nature'. He did say 'take up your cross and follow me'. Y
You just prove to the whole world online once again what a hateful person you truly are Jillian.

There is not a single sentence of evidence in the Bible that Jesus considered same sex marriage a sin.
You are correct it is not specifically identified as a sin in the translations of the old English Bible. It is definitely identified as an abomination, it does not honor the heavenly Father and that is a portion of why Sodom and Gomorrah is destroyed.

Wrong, there is no reference to homosexual sex within the bonds of a gay marriage. The Bible condemns all sex outside marriage.

Quote the verse or verses sex is condemned outside of marriage. Word of warning, you can't, there isn't one

Submission to Governing Authorities...The US Constitution Rules

Romans 13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.

Except the Bible teaches we are to obey human law EXCEPT where that human law violates God's law. Nice try though.
whose God's laws...not my God's laws...We have the Constitution for laws and the Bible for believers ...keep it at the Church.....

You are
that's a lie. i think jesus said great things. i think he'd hate that his name is being used to defend bigots and haters. he welcomed everyone and told the stone throwers to take a hike. i'm pretty sure he'd hate this witch in kentucky.
Jesus 'Jehovah's Salvation with us' did not approve of sodomy anywhere in the Bible. He welcomes everyone who is willing and desires to follow Him. That willingly part includes giving up their own sinful nature. Thus far all the haters such as yourself have done nothing more than attempt to slander this woman that is doing that for which she feels she is called to do. Jesus never said 'follow your own sinful nature'. He did say 'take up your cross and follow me'. Y
You just prove to the whole world online once again what a hateful person you truly are Jillian.

There is not a single sentence of evidence in the Bible that Jesus considered same sex marriage a sin.
You are correct it is not specifically identified as a sin in the translations of the old English Bible. It is definitely identified as an abomination, it does not honor the heavenly Father and that is a portion of why Sodom and Gomorrah is destroyed.

Wrong, there is no reference to homosexual sex within the bonds of a gay marriage. The Bible condemns all sex outside marriage.

Quote the verse or verses sex is condemned outside of marriage. Word of warning, you can't, there isn't one
I kind of put the Bible on the same level as the Koran...just some book......

Submission to Governing Authorities...The US Constitution Rules

Romans 13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.

Except the Bible teaches we are to obey human law EXCEPT where that human law violates God's law. Nice try though.
whose God's laws...not my God's laws...We have the Constitution for laws and the Bible for believers ...keep it at the Church.....

You're deflecting, you started this, the fact is God's law trumps human law. Keep in mind YOU quoted the Bible first. LOL

You are

Fornication is condemned in I Corinthians. Funny that a heathen like myself would know that and a thumper like you would have to come to me to learn it.

You are

Fornication is condemned in I Corinthians. Funny that a heathen like myself would know that and a thumper like you would have to come to me to learn it.

Verse please

Nothing special about the Bible...God did not write the Bible...men wrote it.......

Then don't try to use it to justify your nonsense. It's obvious you don't know it
I am not using the Bible to justify "my nonsense" ...I am using the Bible to point out the duplicity of Kim Davis............The Bible does not mean anything to me ...just another book....

Nothing special about the Bible...God did not write the Bible...men wrote it.......

That's related to what I was asking somewhere. What is it with this God hiding himself from people, and thus effectively forcing them to abandon reason, intellect, logic, and rationality - all of the greatest traits of the human mind -

in order to engineer a belief in the unbelievable?

Is God tormenting his creation for the fun of it?

You are

Verse please

Jesus Christ, what kind of a Christian are you?

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Then don't try to use it to justify your nonsense. It's obvious you don't know it
I am not using the Bible to justify "my nonsense" ...I am using the Bible to point out the duplicity of Kim Davis............The Bible does not mean anything to me ...just another book....

Then cease quoting it, as I said you don't know it and promptly got shellacked.

11949478_10153201133901872_7976522133075495892_n.png

You are

Verse please

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

That doesn't say anything about sex being condemned outside of marriage. You're going to lose this, we just has a study course on it in Church

But Jesus said that if you remarry you are committing adultery. Matthew 19:9. I know, I know, you're thinking: "Well, what silly-billy Christian follows Jesus?

Verse please

That doesn't say anything about sex being condemned outside of marriage. You're going to lose this, we just has a study course on it in Church

Fornication:

for·ni·ca·tion
ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
formalhumorous
  1. sexual intercourse between people not married to each other.
    "laws forbidding adultery and fornication"
    synonyms: extramarital sex, extramarital relations, adultery, infidelity, unfaithfulness,cuckoldry; More

This is the Christian font of morality

While still married to her 1st husband, Kim Davis got pregnant by another man who later became her 3rd husband. She convinced Hubby #2 to (keep up with me here!!) adopt 2 of the babies while her lover adopted the third.

Forum List

Back