Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

Then cease quoting it, as I said you don't know it and promptly got shellacked.
I ll quote it whenever I feel like quoting it peaches....stop trying to inflict your primitive beliefs on others........

Go ahead but you'll get shellacked again. You're Biblical illiterate....a Christian laughs at your elementary nonsense. LOL silly tool
You are going to have to go get someone to "shellack me" peaches ...you are failing

Quote the verse or verses sex is condemned outside of marriage. Word of warning, you can't, there isn't one

Fornication is condemned in I Corinthians. Funny that a heathen like myself would know that and a thumper like you would have to come to me to learn it.

Verse please

Jesus Christ, what kind of a Christian are you?

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

That doesn't say anything about sex being condemned outside of marriage. You're going to lose this, we just has a study course on it in Church

Fornication:

for·ni·ca·tion
ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
formalhumorous
  1. sexual intercourse between people not married to each other.
    "laws forbidding adultery and fornication"
    synonyms: extramarital sex, extramarital relations, adultery, infidelity, unfaithfulness,cuckoldry; More

Fornication wasn't in that verse, sparky. Best give it up LOL

You are
You are correct it is not specifically identified as a sin in the translations of the old English Bible. It is definitely identified as an abomination, it does not honor the heavenly Father and that is a portion of why Sodom and Gomorrah is destroyed.

Wrong, there is no reference to homosexual sex within the bonds of a gay marriage. The Bible condemns all sex outside marriage.

Quote the verse or verses sex is condemned outside of marriage. Word of warning, you can't, there isn't one

Fornication is condemned in I Corinthians. Funny that a heathen like myself would know that and a thumper like you would have to come to me to learn it.

Verse please

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
There now you have answered the previous question you posed. You cannot find nor see the kingdom while you live to your own sinful pleasures. As sinners people turn away themselves from God and they cannot enter in to see that kingdom where the spirit resides. Incompetent and incomplete as those people may be that is the way it is. These that live to their own sin and precepts are the spiritual dead living in the 'dust' that is confusion of the earth.

Verse please

That doesn't say anything about sex being condemned outside of marriage. You're going to lose this, we just has a study course on it in Church

Fornication:

for·ni·ca·tion
ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
formalhumorous
    synonyms: extramarital sex, extramarital relations, adultery, infidelity, unfaithfulness,cuckoldry; More

Are you illiterate too?

King James Bible
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

If Christians are going to be in Heaven I sure do not want to go there .....what you kidding me a place full of Christians ...God have mercy...LOl

Fornication:

for·ni·ca·tion
ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
formalhumorous

Are you illiterate too?

King James Bible
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
So you can make quotes out of the Word; do you believe on the Word or not?

Fornication:

for·ni·ca·tion
ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
formalhumorous

Are you illiterate too?

King James Bible

I'm not the one claiming to. Sassy is claiming extramarital sex is not a sin.

Fornication:

for·ni·ca·tion
ˌfôrnəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
formalhumorous

Are you illiterate too?

King James Bible
Wellll....everybody's heard,
About The Word,
Bird bird bird,
Bird is The Word...

The anti's are out in force in an attem
How long ago did she get a divorce?
How long has she been married to the husband she has now?
She has been a Christian for four years.
Jesus never said that.
You are all spouting things that you know nothing about.

her personal beliefs are irrelevant to doing her job. she has to follow the court order.

why is that so difficult for religious wackjobs.

how bizarre that you think jesus represents hatred and bigotry.

Not when the Courts have become corrupt and favors one groups rights over another groups rights.
No one has said that Jesus represents hatred and bigotry
Jillian does. She has her own opinion on who all is bigots and such. i.e. Boyscouts should accept gay leaders regardless of what parents want for their children and all. If you do not go along with that agenda you are supposedly the hater and you have given away all of your rights even those that your tax paying dollars support.

that's a lie. i think jesus said great things. i think he'd hate that his name is being used to defend bigots and haters. he welcomed everyone and told the stone throwers to take a hike. i'm pretty sure he'd hate this witch in kentucky.
Jesus 'Jehovah's Salvation with us' did not approve of sodomy anywhere in the Bible. He welcomes everyone who is willing and desires to follow Him. That willingly part includes giving up their own sinful nature. Thus far all the haters such as yourself have done nothing more than attempt to slander this woman that is doing that for which she feels she is called to do. Jesus never said 'follow your own sinful nature'. He did say 'take up your cross and follow me'. You just prove to the whole world online once again what a hateful person you truly are Jillian.

1. jesus said nothing about homosexuality
2. many of us don't believe in your religious beliefs
3. we live in a secular country and your beliefs are your concern, not mine. and they don't have any place in our laws. thank G-d the supreme court protects us from persecution by the religious.

Forum List

Back