Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

She became a Christian AFTER the divorces. Fail thread LMAO
And so she has stopped issuing licenses to divorcees who want to get married again, right?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Now let's be fair. If she's truly repented her adultery ..... wait. Since the Bible prohibits divorcees from remarrying because they couldn't get divorced in the first place .... she's always in a state of adultery. Mon Dieu, she's in trouble.

This can happen only in Conservative Bizarro World....

Kentucky Clerk Fighting Gay Marriage Has Wed Four Times

The Kentucky county clerk facing potentially stiff penalties for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses has been married four times, raising questions of hypocrisy and selective application of the Bible to her life.
The marriages are documented in court records obtained by U.S. News, which show that Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis divorced three times, first in 1994, then 2006 and again in 2008.
She gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.
Davis has described her desire to strictly adhere to the Bible in stark terms and thus far has shown no sign of bending to court orders on same-sex marriage

If she had been married in a Sodomite - same sex marriage and still believed it was alright, it would be hypocrisy. As it stands? It isn't. She wasn't married to women. She was married to men. As to how many times she was married? The woman at the well which Jesus spoke to in John Chapter 4 told her she had been married to 5 men and the one she was living with when Christ encountered her at the well was not her husband! Five! How many people have you married or lived with outside of marriage in your life? How many people have you had relations with outside of marriage? Do not answer the question but rather examine your own heart and quit accusing this woman in order to justify your own wickedness. You too can be forgiven by doing what Romans 10;9,10 says to do.

It is written:

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

John 5:13-18

This woman became a Christian, she serves the LORD and is doing her best to follow Jesus Christ and the Word of God. Drop the stones in your hands and repent of your own sins and follow Christ.

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ. This woman would surely rather suffer the scorn of mockers than the judgment of God upon her own body. How about you? Would you rather have the judgment of God fall on you than to speak the truth about Jesus Christ and his condemnation of such sins?

Jeremiah ...I have defended you in the past but you are a hateful bitch and I truly hope that you will rot in hell

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ

Didn't you know that the vengeful God of the Bible routinely kills people in their nineties?

Jimmy Carter has brought the judgment of God down upon his own head (literally). God avenges His own servants and His Own Word. If you do not want trouble with God - you do not lie about His Word or trouble His children. It's very simple.

Jeremiah

I truly believe that Jesus hates you and has reserved a special spot in hell just for you

And to think this morning I was sweet although crazy! Weren't those your words? I tell you the truth, RW. You are a double minded man who is halted between two opinions ( the Bible states that a double minded man is unstable in all his way) One the one hand you know you are up to the devil's business and there will be a day of reckoning for you (and eternal punishment in hell) but on the other you desire the rewards you get for the work you - even though it be a most wicked assignment that only the devil's children would take. What to do? If I were you?

I'd repent! Immediately!

Who was her first husband? Pa Kettle?

What is it to you? You need to follow Jesus Christ and confess your own sins not hers.
I follow the flying spaghetti monster. Jesus can suck deez nuts. GOT'EM.

You won't be saying that in hell, David. I can assure you of that.
I'd rather go to hell if it exists, satan killed less people in the bible then god, and all heaven is.. well, heaven would be shitty. 24/7 worship of a god with no sex, drugs, or rock and roll.

NO need for drugs when you have an ever lasting body.
How do you know there would be no sex or rock and roll?
The Bible does not say there will not be any music or sex.
Rock and roll musicians who believe in Jesus are there right now.
Religion of the 100 Greatest Rock Musicians

And so she has stopped issuing licenses to divorcees who want to get married again, right?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Now let's be fair. If she's truly repented her adultery ..... wait. Since the Bible prohibits divorcees from remarrying because they couldn't get divorced in the first place .... she's always in a state of adultery. Mon Dieu, she's in trouble.
Kee-rect. She is an adulteress. She also grants licenses to other adulterers. This is how we know this isn't about religion or faith or the bible. She is putting a stain on all these things with her deception, and the rubes are being led astray by her.

From Christ's mouth to Kim Davis's ear: [A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Therefore, Kim Davis should not be granting marriage licenses to anyone who has divorced.

Coming in at Number 7 on the TOP TEN SINS:

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

The rubes are worshipping at the feet of a deceiver and hypocrite.

Probably because her bigotry harmonizes with their own.

"You've already been married once? Well, I'm only bible-compliant on odd numbered days."

Jesus forgave the woman at the well after having been married FIVE TIMES and living with a 6th man. Who are you to judge this woman whom God has forgiven? Do you not know the scriptures? God warns you not to trouble his children!

God's promise to his own children:
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
II Thessalonians 1:6

Jesus on hypocrites: But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see.

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Kee-rect. She is an adulteress. She also grants licenses to other adulterers. This is how we know this isn't about religion or faith or the bible. She is putting a stain on all these things with her deception, and the rubes are being led astray by her.

From Christ's mouth to Kim Davis's ear: [A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Therefore, Kim Davis should not be granting marriage licenses to anyone who has divorced.

You don't know that the divorced people have repented and neither does the clerk. With that said she knows homo pretend marriage is against God's law. You keep failing because you don't think things through.A typical left loon fault

"You've already been married once? Well, I'm only bible-compliant on odd numbered days."

Jesus forgave the woman at the well after having been married FIVE TIMES and living with a 6th man. Who are you to judge this woman whom God has forgiven? Do you not know the scriptures? God warns you not to trouble his children!
Who is SHE to judge? She grants marriage licenses to divorced people.

"Daisy Mae, you can marry your fifth husband. Bruce, you cannot marry your first."

Is she Jesus?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
By this post you have made are you telling the world that you believe in the Bible and all of the Words in it?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.

You don't know that the divorced people have repented and neither does the clerk. With that said she knows homo pretend marriage is against God's law. You keep failing because you don't think things through.A typical left loon fault
No matter how you twist and squirm, you cannot escape her hypocrisy.

You worship at the feet of a deceiver. Because her bigotry harmonizes with your own.

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.

By this post you have made are you telling the world that you believe in the Bible and all of the Words in it?
I am showing how the clerk is not bible-compliant in the slightest. She is using the Bible as cover for her bigotry and hatred.

She is putting a stain on religion and anyone with a conscience who jealously guards their faith should be vilifying this ugly little beast for it.

If she had been married in a Sodomite - same sex marriage and still believed it was alright, it would be hypocrisy. As it stands? It isn't. She wasn't married to women. She was married to men. As to how many times she was married? The woman at the well which Jesus spoke to in John Chapter 4 told her she had been married to 5 men and the one she was living with when Christ encountered her at the well was not her husband! Five! How many people have you married or lived with outside of marriage in your life? How many people have you had relations with outside of marriage? Do not answer the question but rather examine your own heart and quit accusing this woman in order to justify your own wickedness. You too can be forgiven by doing what Romans 10;9,10 says to do.

It is written:

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

John 5:13-18

This woman became a Christian, she serves the LORD and is doing her best to follow Jesus Christ and the Word of God. Drop the stones in your hands and repent of your own sins and follow Christ.

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ. This woman would surely rather suffer the scorn of mockers than the judgment of God upon her own body. How about you? Would you rather have the judgment of God fall on you than to speak the truth about Jesus Christ and his condemnation of such sins?

Jeremiah ...I have defended you in the past but you are a hateful bitch and I truly hope that you will rot in hell

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ

Didn't you know that the vengeful God of the Bible routinely kills people in their nineties?

Jimmy Carter has brought the judgment of God down upon his own head (literally). God avenges His own servants and His Own Word. If you do not want trouble with God - you do not lie about His Word or trouble His children. It's very simple.

Jeremiah

I truly believe that Jesus hates you and has reserved a special spot in hell just for you

And to think this morning I was sweet although crazy! Weren't those your words? I tell you the truth, RW. You are a double minded man who is halted between two opinions ( the Bible states that a double minded man is unstable in all his way) One the one hand you know you are up to the devil's business and there will be a day of reckoning for you (and eternal punishment in hell) but on the other you desire the rewards you get for the work you - even though it be a most wicked assignment that only the devil's children would take. What to do? If I were you?

I'd repent! Immediately!

Jeremiah

I have faith that Jesus does indeed hate you and has reserved your space in hell

You are beyond repenting

Jesus on hypocrites: But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see.

Yes, Jesus told that to the Pharisees and Saduccees who were the Jewish religious leaders these things because they were hypocrites. But to the woman caught in adultery - he forgave her - to the woman at the well who was married 5 times and living with a 6th man he invited her to drink from the living waters and receive eternal life. You see, in this story? You and RW are acting like the religious Pharisees. You are both acting as her judge and yet God has forgiven her already of her past. So who are you to remind her of it?

Do not trouble Christians you'll have to answer to God for it.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Last edited:

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.

I am showing how the clerk is not bible-compliant in the slightest. She is using the Bible as cover for her bigotry and hatred.

She is putting a stain on religion and anyone with a conscience who jealously guards their faith should be vilifying this ugly little beast for it.

The Bible condemns homosexuality. She is obeying the Word of God. I would not grant them a license either. I'd refuse to have any part of it.

Gotta love Christians who judge gays as unworthy of the sacrament of marriage which they have defiled four times

Yes, Jesus told the Pharisees and Saduccees who were the Jewish religious leaders these things because they were hypocrites. But to the woman caught in adultery - he forgave her - to the woman at the well who was married 5 times and living with a 6th man he invited her to drink from the living waters and receive eternal life. You see, in this story? You and RW are acting like the religious Pharisees. Your both acting as her judge and yet God has forgiven her already of her past. So who are you to remind her of it?

Do not trouble Christians you'll have to answer to God for it.

She hands out licenses to adulterers. This is what exposes her as a deceiver, a hypocrite, and a showboating bigot.

You are a fool for defending her as she mars Christianity.

She is also not performing her duty to uphold the law.

And so she has stopped issuing licenses to divorces who want to get married again, right?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Now let's be fair. If she's truly repented her adultery ..... wait. Since the Bible prohibits divorces from remarrying because they couldn't get divorced in the first place .... she's always in a state of adultery. Mon Dieu, she's in trouble.

The bible does not prohibit divorce.
Matthew 19:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9- And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.
List of sexual immorality
What is sexual immorality?
Adultery
Fornication
Sexual perversions
Immorality of the mind

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.

You are in error as you are claiming the Word given to the children of God for your own sick delusional beliefs and attempting to over ride what you cannot overcome. I can assume by your own post you are not a Believer therefore you are just a demon filled spiritual dead body living to your own pleasures.

Jeremiah

I'd repent! Immediately!

Jeremiah

I have faith that Jesus does indeed hate you and has reserved your space in hell

You are beyond repenting

Those who slander the servants of God are asking for the judgment of God to fall upon their own heads. Watch out, RW. You're not in my hands. You are in God's hands and He will do what He needs to in order to teach you there are some things you should not dare to do.

It is written:

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.

That Scripture is written twice in the Bible for emphasis. Psalm 105:15 & 1 Chronicles 16:22

You've been warned.

Last edited:

Who is SHE to judge? She grants marriage licenses to divorced people.

"Daisy Mae, you can marry your fifth husband. Bruce, you cannot marry your first."

Is she Jesus?

No, she is to follow Jesus and obey Him. She is to abstain from all appearances of evil. It is written:

Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Thessalonians 5:22

Last edited:

Forum List

Back