Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

This can happen only in Conservative Bizarro World....

Kentucky Clerk Fighting Gay Marriage Has Wed Four Times

The Kentucky county clerk facing potentially stiff penalties for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses has been married four times, raising questions of hypocrisy and selective application of the Bible to her life.
The marriages are documented in court records obtained by U.S. News, which show that Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis divorced three times, first in 1994, then 2006 and again in 2008.
She gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.
Davis has described her desire to strictly adhere to the Bible in stark terms and thus far has shown no sign of bending to court orders on same-sex marriage

If she had been married in a Sodomite - same sex marriage and still believed it was alright, it would be hypocrisy. As it stands? It isn't. She wasn't married to women. She was married to men. As to how many times she was married? The woman at the well which Jesus spoke to in John Chapter 4 told her she had been married to 5 men and the one she was living with when Christ encountered her at the well was not her husband! Five! How many people have you married or lived with outside of marriage in your life? How many people have you had relations with outside of marriage? Do not answer the question but rather examine your own heart and quit accusing this woman in order to justify your own wickedness. You too can be forgiven by doing what Romans 10;9,10 says to do.

It is written:

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

John 5:13-18

This woman became a Christian, she serves the LORD and is doing her best to follow Jesus Christ and the Word of God. Drop the stones in your hands and repent of your own sins and follow Christ.

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ. This woman would surely rather suffer the scorn of mockers than the judgment of God upon her own body. How about you? Would you rather have the judgment of God fall on you than to speak the truth about Jesus Christ and his condemnation of such sins?

Jeremiah ...I have defended you in the past but you are a hateful bitch and I truly hope that you will rot in hell

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ

Didn't you know that the vengeful God of the Bible routinely kills people in their nineties?

MAYBE we can get another ten threads on this ONE little ole lady who evidently forgot to bow to people when they demand it. so they just go ruin her life for it.

that is the way of the left/democrats folks. and you want that party filled with these people lording over you in your government?

If the government is going to force Christians to commit sin then the Christians have to either fight the laws imposed on them or quit their jobs. There is no compromise to be made.

The Kentucky county clerk facing potentially stiff penalties for refusing to issue same-sex marriage licenses has been married four times, raising questions of hypocrisy and selective application of the Bible to her life.
The marriages are documented in court records obtained by U.S. News, which show that Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis divorced three times, first in 1994, then 2006 and again in 2008.
She gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.
Davis has described her desire to strictly adhere to the Bible in stark terms and thus far has shown no sign of bending to court orders on same-sex marriage

If she had been married in a Sodomite - same sex marriage and still believed it was alright, it would be hypocrisy. As it stands? It isn't. She wasn't married to women. She was married to men. As to how many times she was married? The woman at the well which Jesus spoke to in John Chapter 4 told her she had been married to 5 men and the one she was living with when Christ encountered her at the well was not her husband! Five! How many people have you married or lived with outside of marriage in your life? How many people have you had relations with outside of marriage? Do not answer the question but rather examine your own heart and quit accusing this woman in order to justify your own wickedness. You too can be forgiven by doing what Romans 10;9,10 says to do.

It is written:

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

17 The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

This woman became a Christian, she serves the LORD and is doing her best to follow Jesus Christ and the Word of God. Drop the stones in your hands and repent of your own sins and follow Christ.

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ. This woman would surely rather suffer the scorn of mockers than the judgment of God upon her own body. How about you? Would you rather have the judgment of God fall on you than to speak the truth about Jesus Christ and his condemnation of such sins?

Jeremiah ...I have defended you in the past but you are a hateful bitch and I truly hope that you will rot in hell

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ

Didn't you know that the vengeful God of the Bible routinely kills people in their nineties?

Jimmy Carter has brought the judgment of God down upon his own head (literally). God avenges His own servants and His Own Word. If you do not want trouble with God - you do not lie about His Word or trouble His children. It's very simple.

It is written:

Jimmy Carter has brought the judgment of God down upon his own head (literally). God avenges His own servants and His Own Word. If you do not want trouble with God - you do not lie about His Word or trouble His children. It's very simple.

Really? How is it then that the most devout of Christians die younger than Jimmy Carter eventually will?

MAYBE we can get another ten threads on this ONE little ole lady who evidently forgot to bow to people when they demand it. so they just go ruin her life for it.

that is the way of the left/democrats folks. and you want that party filled with these people lording over you in your government?

This woman works the government, idiot.

It is written:

Then why the fck are cheney and W alive. DIE bitch.

Who was her first husband? Pa Kettle?

What is it to you? You need to follow Jesus Christ and confess your own sins not hers.
I follow the flying spaghetti monster. Jesus can suck deez nuts. GOT'EM.

You won't be saying that in hell, David. I can assure you of that.
I'd rather go to hell if it exists, satan killed less people in the bible then god, and all heaven is.. well, heaven would be shitty. 24/7 worship of a god with no sex, drugs, or rock and roll.

It is written:

Jeremiah

I truly believe that Jesus hates you and has reserved a special spot in hell just for you

It is written:

Then why the fck are cheney and W alive. DIE bitch.
I can't believe this idiot is saying Jimmy carter caused himself to have cancer.

It is written:

Jeremiah

I truly believe that Jesus hates you and has reserved a special spot in hell just for you
I am struggling to find one, just one, rational right leaning person on this site that isn't bat shit crazy. There are a few I thought were rational, but when it comes to women's rights..

that's low even for you. we know you people on the left don't care about anyone standing on their principles just because you all never do, so what do you do? just go drag the woman and HER LIFE through the mud and all FOR WHAT REASON? . It just shows how hateful and disgusting you all are. and that the decent homosexuals don't stand up and condemn you losers puts a stain against them too

Homosexuals don't need enemies, when they have lowlife people like you on the left speaking for them all. You create them for them. bravo
Now, now Stephanie they stand on there perversion and deviant positions firm. So you made a bit of a mistake there. You are correct though on the other half of your post they would try to twist and shit on anyone who gets in their way.

The rubes are worshipping at the feet of a deceiver and hypocrite.

Probably because her bigotry harmonizes with their own.

"You've already been married once? Well, I'm only bible-compliant on odd numbered days."

My advice to her:

Do your job and don't get married to a woman. See? Now you've done your duty to both Caesar and your God and everybody can live happily ever after.

The rubes are worshipping at the feet of a deceiver and hypocrite.

Probably because her bigotry harmonizes with their own.

"Well, I'm only bible-compliant on odd numbered days."

It's the Clive Bundy formula. Become a lawbreaker based on some cooked up RWnut rationale and the RWnuts will defend you,

throw in some hate, bigotry, and prejudice and the RWnuts will worship you.

Forum List

Back