Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times

What is happening to Christianity in America is what happened to Christianity in Europe two centuries ago:

• The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.
    Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 17

Didn't you know that the vengeful God of the Bible routinely kills people in their nineties?

Jimmy Carter has brought the judgment of God down upon his own head (literally). God avenges His own servants and His Own Word. If you do not want trouble with God - you do not lie about His Word or trouble His children. It's very simple.

Jeremiah

I truly believe that Jesus hates you and has reserved a special spot in hell just for you

And to think this morning I was sweet although crazy! Weren't those your words? I tell you the truth, RW. You are a double minded man who is halted between two opinions ( the Bible states that a double minded man is unstable in all his way) One the one hand you know you are up to the devil's business and there will be a day of reckoning for you (and eternal punishment in hell) but on the other you desire the rewards you get for the work you - even though it be a most wicked assignment that only the devil's children would take. What to do? If I were you?

I'd repent! Immediately!

Jeremiah

I have faith that Jesus does indeed hate you and has reserved your space in hell

You are beyond repenting

Those who slander the servants of God are asking for the judgment of God to fall upon their own heads. Watch out, RW. You're not in my hands. You are in God's hands and He will do what He needs to in order to teach you there are some things you should not dare to do.

It is written:

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.

That Scripture is written twice in the Bible for emphasis. You've been warned.

Jeremiah

As a truly evil person, Jesus has ensured you your rightful spot in hell

The rubes are worshipping at the feet of a deceiver and hypocrite.

Probably because her bigotry harmonizes with their own.

"You've already been married once? Well, I'm only bible-compliant on odd numbered days."

Jesus forgave the woman at the well after having been married FIVE TIMES and living with a 6th man. Who are you to judge this woman whom God has forgiven? Do you not know the scriptures? God warns you not to trouble his children!
Who is SHE to judge? She grants marriage licenses to divorced people.

"Daisy Mae, you can marry your fifth husband. Bruce, you cannot marry your first."

Is she Jesus?

No, she is to follow Jesus and obey Him. She is to abstain from all appearances of evil. It is written:
She grants licenses to adulterers.

You are a fool for defending this creep as she publicly mars Christianity with her hypocrisy.

Find a better role model than this bigoted deceiver. If this is the best you can do, then your faith is in serious jeopardy.

And so she has stopped issuing licenses to divorcees who want to get married again, right?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Now let's be fair. If she's truly repented her adultery ..... wait. Since the Bible prohibits divorcees from remarrying because they couldn't get divorced in the first place .... she's always in a state of adultery. Mon Dieu, she's in trouble.
Kee-rect. She is an adulteress. She also grants licenses to other adulterers. This is how we know this isn't about religion or faith or the bible. She is putting a stain on all these things with her deception, and the rubes are being led astray by her.

From Christ's mouth to Kim Davis's ear: [A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Therefore, Kim Davis should not be granting marriage licenses to anyone who has divorced.

Coming in at Number 7 on the TOP TEN SINS:

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
By this post you have made are you telling the world that you believe in the Bible and all of the Words in it?
I am showing how the clerk is not bible-compliant in the slightest. She is using the Bible as cover for her bigotry and hatred.

She is putting a stain on religion and anyone with a conscience who jealously guards their faith should be vilifying this ugly little beast for it.

The Bible condemns homosexuality. She is obeying the Word of God. I would not grant them a license either. I'd refuse to have any part of it.

I doubt you would grant licenses to Catholics as well. lol

Jesus on hypocrites: But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see.

Yes, Jesus told the Pharisees and Saduccees who were the Jewish religious leaders these things because they were hypocrites. But to the woman caught in adultery - he forgave her - to the woman at the well who was married 5 times and living with a 6th man he invited her to drink from the living waters and receive eternal life. You see, in this story? You and RW are acting like the religious Pharisees. Your both acting as her judge and yet God has forgiven her already of her past. So who are you to remind her of it?

Do not trouble Christians you'll have to answer to God for it.

God's promise to his own children:

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
II Thessalonians 1:6
She hands out licenses to adulterers. This is what exposes her as a deceiver, a hypocrite, and a showboating bigot.

You are a fool for defending her as she mars Christianity.

She is also not performing her duty to uphold the law.

Typical hypocritical judgemental Christian

More reason why their views should not be allowed in government

In all seriousness though, do we really need another thread on this women? What is this like the 15th or so?

Well the part where it says you will be hated throughout the whole world for my names sake.
Mark 13:13 - And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
We are seeing the beginning of it.

She became a Christian AFTER the divorces. Fail thread LMAO
And so she has stopped issuing licenses to divorcees who want to get married again, right?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Now let's be fair. If she's truly repented her adultery ..... wait. Since the Bible prohibits divorcees from remarrying because they couldn't get divorced in the first place .... she's always in a state of adultery. Mon Dieu, she's in trouble.
Kee-rect. She is an adulteress. She also grants licenses to other adulterers. This is how we know this isn't about religion or faith or the bible. She is putting a stain on all these things with her deception, and the rubes are being led astray by her.

From Christ's mouth to Kim Davis's ear: [A]nyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of unchastity, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Therefore, Kim Davis should not be granting marriage licenses to anyone who has divorced.

Coming in at Number 7 on the TOP TEN SINS:

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

You don't know that the divorced people have repented and neither does the clerk. With that said she knows homo pretend marriage is against God's law. You keep failing because you don't think things through.A typical left loon fault

It's not against US law. She doesn't work for God in the county clerk's office. God's law is her personal business.

She can stand on her principles all she wants, she doesn't have the right to impose them on anyone.
No one stopped her from marrying 4 times.
She needs to be fired.

that's low even for you. we know you people on the left don't care about anyone standing on their principles just because you all never do, so what do you do? just go drag the woman and HER LIFE through the mud and all FOR WHAT REASON? . It just shows how hateful and disgusting you all are. and that the decent homosexuals don't stand up and condemn you losers puts a stain against them too

Homosexuals don't need enemies, when they have lowlife people like you on the left speaking for them all. You create them for them. bravo

Jesus on hypocrites: But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see.

Yes, Jesus told the Pharisees and Saduccees who were the Jewish religious leaders these things because they were hypocrites. But to the woman caught in adultery - he forgave her - to the woman at the well who was married 5 times and living with a 6th man he invited her to drink from the living waters and receive eternal life. You see, in this story? You and RW are acting like the religious Pharisees. Your both acting as her judge and yet God has forgiven her already of her past. So who are you to remind her of it?

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
She hands out licenses to adulterers. This is what exposes her as a deceiver, a hypocrite, and a showboating bigot.

Does she know that? How do you know she knows it? And if she does know it she should ask to be dismissed from having any part of it.

I am not defending her for her sins but for the forgiveness she received for her sins, G5000. And for her refusal to be a part of assisting in homosexual marriages through licensing. Her best course of action is to resign as they now have permitted this abomination to become legal.

My advice to her would be - resign immediately.

Yet it was Christians who wrote the Constituion and signed it.
Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

Well the part where it says you will be hated throughout the whole world for my names sake.
Mark 13:13 - And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
We are seeing the beginning of it.
That has already transpired Peach. This is what you can see if you are a portion of the body looking at this point

Ezra 10 - NIV - Bible Study Tools
The body stands as One is unison.

Take a science class. They can create one with the aid of science. Living in the past. Again.

that's low even for you. we know you people on the left don't care about anyone standing on their principles just because you all never do, so what do you do? just go drag the woman and HER LIFE through the mud and all FOR WHAT REASON? . It just shows how hateful and disgusting you all are. and that the decent homosexuals don't stand up and condemn you losers puts a stain against them too

Homosexuals don't need enemies, when they have lowlife people like you on the left speaking for them all. You create them for them. bravo

Seems homosexuals have superior family values to the person who is judging them

Yeah to bad they can't create families, eh?

You guys want to know my Christian ideal?

A man with the implausibly generic name of William Brown. He was a lay deacon I met when I was stationed in Mississippi many years ago. I was a volunteer in the Volunteer Literacy Program and was assigned to teach a 56 year old black man how to read.

William Brown.

William had grown up in the Deep South during the Jim Crow era. His church had been burned to the ground when he was a young man by the Klan during the period when those three civil rights workers were killed.

William could not read. 56 years old. Working three jobs, raising five kids, and a lay deacon at his church.

And he had a broken back. I once ran my hand down his spine and was shocked at how twisted it was. He had broken it many years in the past and had not gotten proper medical treatment. He must have been in constant horrible pain.

Three jobs. Five kids, putting two of them through college. One of the hardest working men I have ever met.

The humblest man I have ever met.

And yet he somehow carved out time to learn how to read. And do you know why he wanted to learn how to read?

He wanted to be able to read the Bible.

This man looked up to me because I was his teacher, but I will never be as great a man as William Brown as long as I live. No matter how hard I try.

As far as I am concerned, Kim Davis is spitting in William Brown's face. She has taken William's Christianity and ABUSED it for evil purposes.

She is a stain on Christianity and is to be reviled and rejected. If she were, this bullshit would already be over. She'd be back to being a nobody loser that three men found unbearable to be around.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Kentucky clerk: I may have been married four times, but God still hates Fags

She became a Christian AFTER the divorces. Fail thread LMAO
And so she has stopped issuing licenses to divorces who want to get married again, right?

What? She hasn't?

Hypocrisy fail LMAO.
Now let's be fair. If she's truly repented her adultery ..... wait. Since the Bible prohibits divorces from remarrying because they couldn't get divorced in the first place .... she's always in a state of adultery. Mon Dieu, she's in trouble.

The bible does not prohibit divorce.
Matthew 19:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9- And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.
List of sexual immorality
What is sexual immorality?
Adultery
Fornication
Sexual perversions
Immorality of the mind

Interesting you should mention immorality of the mind - because this is a stronghold in many people that must be broken, repented of and left in order to enter heaven. God's Word says, The Pure in heart shall see God. He does not say the wicked, the lustful, the person who sins in their heart will enter heaven. No, Jesus made it clear that to lust after a woman in your heart is an act of adultery. With that said, it is not impossible to overcome the problem of an impure heart. The answer is to surrender our entire heart to Jesus Christ and set our mind to follow him. When we make up our mind not to allow impure thoughts to enter our mind - to cast down any thought that would attempt to enter our hearts we can be sure that God will help us.

The path to heaven is narrow. Jesus said it was narrow yet so many professing Christians keep insisting it is wide. That they can dress any way they want, act like the world, have discussions like the world, sin like the world, and then they wonder who witchcraft and those who practice witchcraft were able to infiltrate the church and harm so many people? Sin destroys the ability to operate in the the discerning of spirits. You cannot see what is in front of you if you insist on walking in the dark. Many inside the church are perishing because of this.

Yet it was Christians who wrote the Constituion and signed it.
Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

Where does the Constitution mention Christians?

They specifically excluded it

Forum List

Back